Just go with it. We got it.
错了
No!
错了
No!
-我们去哪 -走近路而已 相信我
– Where are we going? – Just a little shortcut. Trust me.
-怎样了 -很好
– How’s it going out there? – Oh, yeah.
天有点黑了
You know, it’s getting kind of dark.
这种时候通常会有个人拿着电锯
This is usually the part where the guy with the chainsaw…
从树丛里出来 把我们剁成碎片
Comes out from behind the trees and hacks us to pieces.
把车发动一下
Could you just give it some gas, please?
加把劲
Ok, a little harder.
够了 够了
Ok, ok!
-拜托 不要 -你去哪 过来
– No, please! No, no. – Where are you going? Come here.
我要抓到你
I’m gonna get you.
给我回来
Come back over here!
你去哪
Where did you go?
威尔 我是认真的
Will, I’m serious.
威尔 第一次见你家人
Will, I am not meeting your family
我可不能弄成这样
for the first time looking like this.
没事的 他们不在家
It’s fine. They’re not home.
而且 你这样我也不会带你去看电影
Besides, I’m not taking you to the movies like that.
我可要保持好名声
Got a reputation to maintain.
-谁啊 -是我 乔治
– Hello? – Hey, George.
-你好 威尔 -我们要去干哪
– Hello, Will. – What are we doing?
乔治是谁
Who’s George?
威尔 我们在哪儿 人间仙境吗
Will, where are we? Graceland?
等等 你还在这儿工作吗
Wait. Do you work here too?
这是你家吗 你住在这儿吗
This is your house? You live here?
你很有钱吗
You’re rich?
威尔 你说你♥爸♥爸是开车闸店的
Will, you told me that your dad owned a brake shop!
是啊 只是他恰好有三百多家这样的店而已
He does. He just happens to own 300 more just like it.
-不 不 我不进去 -不行 你要进去
– No, no, I am not going in there. – Yes, you are.
不要像这样 如果有人看到我了怎么办
Not looking like this! What if somebody sees me?
-快松手 -不要
– Let go. – Nope.
-松手 -你松手啦
– Let go. – You let go!
-你为什么不告诉我 -有什么区别吗
– Why didn’t you tell me? – What difference does it make?
你们好
Hello.
妈妈 我以为你和爸爸出去了
Mom. I thought you and dad were going out.
我们决定早点回来
We decided to come back early.
这是朗妮
This is Ronnie.
您好
Hi.
也许你们该到后面去洗洗
Perhaps you should hose off in back.
好凉啊
It’s cold.
拿着 冲一下我的头发
Here, do my hair.
好了
Go.
这是威尔的姐姐的
These are Will’s sister’s.
你穿应该合适
They should fit you.
谢谢 夫人
Thank you, ma’am.
过来 转身
Here, turn around.
好凉
Cold!
这是个家庭传统
It’s a family tradition.
我父母都毕业于范德堡大学
Both my parents went to college at Vanderbilt.
汤姆和我也在那儿相遇 是吧 汤姆
Tom and I actually met there. Didn’t we, Tom?
现在我们威廉姆也要去那儿读书
And now, our William will go there as well.
你要去哪所大学 朗妮
Where will you be going, Ronnie?
我哪儿也不去
I’m not… Going anywhere.
我的意思是 我还没有计划好
I mean, I don’t really have anywhere planned for me, or…
上大学的事我还没想明白
I just haven’t figured out the whole college thing yet.
但是
But…
威尔 给朗妮拿些烤牛肉
Will, pass Ronnie some roast beef.
不用了 谢谢您
No, thank you.
我跟您说过朗妮是素食主义者
I told you, Ronnie’s a vegetarian.
-真的吗 -是的
– Really? – Yeah.
-为什么呢 -就是有一些原因
– Why? – Just reasons.
但并不是说我不喜欢爱吃肉的的人
I mean, it’s not that I don’t like people that like meat.
我觉得没问题 只是
I mean, they’re fine. Just that…
-你怎么了 爸爸 -没事 我很好
– How you been, dad? – Oh, I been good. Good.
我前几天在整理
You know, I was going through some of
麦基的东西
Mikey’s stuff the other day.
-如果你有时间 -够了 汤姆
– And if you have time… – That’s enough, Tom.
好吧 她可比你说的要漂亮多了 威尔
Well, she’s a lot prettier than you described her, Will.
谢谢 爸爸
Thank you, dad.
你要带她参加婚礼吗
You bringing her to the wedding?
他没告诉你吗
He didn’t tell you?
他姐姐过几周就要结婚了
His sister’s getting married in a couple of weeks.
没有 我想你没提过 威尔
No, I don’t think you did mention that, Will.
-你想来吗 -威尔
– Would you like to come? – Will?
你姐姐告诉我你要带阿什莉去
Your sister told me that you were bringing Ashley.
我昨天才把请帖送给她
I sent out her invitation just yesterday.
-朗妮 这太可笑了 -行了 威尔
– Ronnie, this is silly. – Drop it, Will.
不行 你生气了
I can’t drop it. You’re mad.
-我没生气 -你生气了
– I’m not mad. – You’re mad.
我没有
I’m not!
你想和前女友去参加你姐的婚礼
You want to go to your sister’s wedding with your ex-girlfriend.
-没什么了不起 -不是和她约会
– It’s not a big deal. – Not as a date.
她是我姐的朋友
She’s a friend of my sister’s.
我说她可以来
I said it was ok if she came.
说实话 没什么大不了
Honestly, it’s not a big deal
因为我不想去
because I don’t wanna go…
参加一个我谁都不认识的婚礼
To some wedding where I don’t know anybody.
-朗妮 -还有你只是忘了说
– Ronnie… – And you just forgot to mention…
你要去范德堡大学读书
You’re going to Vanderbilt.
你告诉我你要去哥伦比亚大学读书
You told me you’re going to Columbia.
不 我没有
No, I didn’t.
我是说我被哥伦比亚大学录取了
I told you I was accepted to Columbia.
朗妮 事情很复杂 知道吗 我爸妈
Ronnie, it’s complicated, ok? My parents are…
现在我不想让他们失望
Not a good time to disappoint them.
什么事很复杂 这是你的人生
What’s complicated? It’s your life.
-去读你喜欢的大学 -事情没那么简单
– Go to the college that you want to. – It’s not that simple.
听着 我们并不需要这样
Look, we don’t have to do this.
-你什么意思 -也许你应该找一个
– What do you mean? – Maybe you should find someone…
和你的条件更相配的人
That’s more suited to your lifestyle.
有钱的爸妈
You know, with her own rich parents.
-有豪♥宅♥ -朗妮
– Her own perfect mansion… – Ronnie,
那座房♥子一点也不好
there is nothing perfect about that house.
你难道没看到吗
Can you not see that?
我爸妈都被束缚起来
My parents are holding on by a thread.
哪里好 我家已经很长一段时间都不好了
Perfect? Nothing’s been perfect in my family for a long time.
我有个弟弟叫麦基
I had a brother. Mikey.
他去年去世了
He died last year.
发生什么了
How?
车祸
Car accident.
当时我妈开车
My mom was driving.
麦基和我坐在后座
Mikey and I were in the back seat,
两个人胡闹
goofing off, playing Mercy.
我们在后面玩
We were being idiots.
她转头叫我们别闹
She turned around to tell us to stop,
然后车子就失控了
and she lost control of the car.
他当场死亡
He was killed instantly.
想要在那个房♥子里感到开心太难了
It’s just so hard to feel happy in that house.
这是我没请你去婚礼的唯一原因
It’s the only reason I didn’t invite you to the wedding.
我和那些女孩们约会是因为我
I went out with those girls because I was…
试着在找回一些感觉
Trying to feel something again.
我从未有过这种感觉 朗妮
No one has made me feel like you do, Ronnie.
我不想失去你
I don’t want to lose you.
我爱你 威尔
I love you, Will.
我也爱你
I love you too.
还有 既然你问了
And, since you asked…
我确实还有一些你不知道的事
There is something that you don’t know about me.
过来
Come here.
我们到这儿来干什么
What are we doing here?
玩的开心吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!