早啊
Hey.
我还是走吧 我这时候应该在水族馆
I’d better get going. I’m supposed to be at the aquarium.
我也一样
Me too.
别再这么拒人于千里之外
Not hard-to-get again.
说真的 朗妮 你看托尔斯泰的小说
Seriously, Ronnie. You read Tolstoy.
你拿着武器保护海龟
You take up arms to defend innocent sea turtles.
装得像座冰山是没用的
The ice-cube act’s not working.
我们重来一次
Let’s try it again.
昨晚很有趣
Last night was fun.
-我一生中最棒的初次约会 -那可不是约会
– Best first date of my life. – It was not a date.
如果你不介意跟我一起去工作
We could make it one,
我们可以约会一次的
if you don’t mind coming to work with me.
现在是约会了吗
-很棒吧 -太不可思议了
– It’s kind of cool, huh? – It’s incredible.
-好大啊 -试试清洗它们
– So big. – Try cleaning it.
和这些鱼一起游泳肯定很棒
It must be pretty cool, swimming with all the fish.
-你该从这里面看看 -也许吧
– You should see it from in here. – Maybe I will someday.
是啊
Yeah.
拉我一把
Give me a hand up?
我要杀了你
I’m gonna kill you!
哥们
Dude!
-你去哪了 -抱歉 她太笨手笨脚了
– Where you been? – I’m sorry, man. She’s such a klutz.
-她连续五次掉进了池子里 -胡说
– She fell in the tank five times. – That is not true!
-朗妮 这是斯科特 -你好
– Ronnie, Scott. – Hi.
比赛要开始了 走吧
We got the tournament coming up. Let’s go.
-帮我拿瓶水吧 -好的 我马上回来
– Want to grab me a water? – Fine. I’ll be back in a minute.
湿嗒嗒的头发
Wet hair?
我猜 他带你去了水族馆
Let me guess. He took you to the aquarium…
并且为你做了水下人鱼表演
And did his whole underwater fish-man show for you.
打动你了吗
Were you impressed?
-我认识你吗 -我是威尔的朋友
– Do I know you? – I’m a friend of Will’s.
你知道 威尔有很多朋友
But, you know, will has lots of friends.
他让我们觉得自己很特别 短暂的
He makes us all feel special. For a little while.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
就这样
There you go.
把它拉长了一点 干得不错
Ok. Spread it out a little. Good job! Excellent.
-我没有把它烧出洞来 -是的 你没有
– I didn’t burn a hole through it. – No, you didn’t.
爸爸
Hey, dad.
你和妈妈有讨论过复合吗
Do you and mom ever talk about getting back together?
乔纳 你妈妈准备结婚了
Jonah, your mom’s about to get married.
那又怎样 你有优先权 你先和她结婚的
So? You have dibs. You married her first.
是的 我和她曾经婚姻幸福
Yes, I did. And it was a good marriage.
持续了很长 很长的时间
It was. It lasted a long, long time.
我们有了两个好孩子
We have two great kids out of it.
只是 你知道 爱情并不总是…
It’s just… you know, love’s not always…
只有爱是不够的 这可能…
That’s not always enough. It’s probably…
很难理解
Hard to understand.
什么东西只有一只眼 会说法语
What has one eye, speaks french
并且特喜欢饼干
and really loves cookies?
你是在说 你是在谈论爱情吗
Are you talking… are you talking about love?
好的 饼干 很好
Ok, ok. Cookies. Very good.
我把话题转到饼干了 厉害吧
I changed the subject to cookies. Is that cool?
好的 我去拿
Yeah. I’ll get them.
没事吧
Is everything ok?
你没回来找我
Hey. You never came back for me.
朗妮
Ronnie?
-走开 行不行 -怎么了
– Just go away! Ok? – What’s wrong?
走开
Go away!
朗妮 发生了什么 朗妮
Ronnie, what happened? Ronnie!
先生 抱歉 你能告诉我发生了什么吗
I’m sorry, sir. Could you tell me what’s going on?
那我得了解女人
That would require my understanding
是怎么想的
how the female brain works,
可我不了解
which I don’t,
你想进来一起当笨蛋吗
but if you’d like to come in and be clueless together,
非常欢迎
You’re more than welcome.
-不用了 我就在外面等着 -好的
– That’s ok. I’ll just wait out here. – Yeah.
你觉得他会等多久
How long you think he’ll stay?
你怎么不出去问问他
Why don’t you go ask him?
他不是我男朋友 是她的
He’s not my boyfriend, he’s hers.
他也不是我男朋友
He’s not my boyfriend, either.
你觉得他会在这待一整晚吗
Do you think he’ll stay out there all night?
难讲
That’s hard to say.
-赌一美元他会 -一美元吗
– A dollar says he is. – A dollar?
好啊 来点有趣的 赌两美元
Ok, you’re on. Let’s make it interesting. 2 dollars.
两美元 赌他不会待在这
Two bucks. He’s not staying there.
如果他永远待在那呢
What if he stays out there forever?
如果他不走并且死在那了呢
What if he never leaves and then dies?
是啊 然后他的尸体
Yeah, and his corpse
被一堆浣熊给吃了
is eaten by a bunch of raccoons.
但他仍未离开
And then he still doesn’t leave,
因为他的爱太伟大了
’cause that’s how powerful his love is.
你们俩有什么毛病
What is wrong with you two?
海龟 海龟把他的尸体吃了
Turtles. Turtles eat his corpse.
你得离开了 你把我弟弟吓坏了
You need to leave. You’re freaking out my little brother.
除非你告诉我发生了什么 是因为阿什莉吗
Not until you tell me what happened. Was it Ashley?
我看到你和她说话了 她说了什么
I saw you talking to her. What did she say?
-走吧 拜托 -告诉我她说了什么
– Just leave, all right? – Tell me what she said to you.
威尔 我来这不是为了
Will, I did not come here
和当地傻小子
for some stupid summer romance…
谈愚蠢的暑期恋爱
with some stupid local boy…
那个傻小子这样骗了一堆的女孩
That has done this with a thousand other girls.
-什么 -阿什莉告诉我了
– What? – Ashley told me about…
你所交往过的所有女孩
All the girls you’ve been with.
我不想只是成为你那女孩展品中的
So I don’t want to be just the next girl…
下一个目标 威尔
In your little parade of girls, Will.
一样的约会 做同样的事情
Going on the same date, doing the exact same thing.
所以我认为我们最好
I think that’s why it would just be better
把它了结
if we just end it.
了结
End it?
了结什么
End what?
朗妮 是的 遇见你之前我和别的女孩约会过
Ronnie, yes, ok, I went out with other girls before I met you.
是这样的
That’s the point.
那都是在我遇见你之前 你怎么能因此生气
It was before I met you! how can you be mad about that?
你怎么敢把这说成是我的问题
Don’t you dare make this about me.
你我都明白这不是我的错
You and I both know this is not my fault…
你和其他女孩不同
You’re not like the other girls.
发生了什么
What just happened?
-你姐姐被人亲了 -老爸
– Your sister just got kissed. – Dad!
-没错 你看她 -没有
– Well, you did. Look at her. – No!
-乔纳 看她的表情 -爸
– Jonah! Look at that face. – Dad!
你姐姐 我们来写一首关于被亲的歌♥吧
Your sister… Hey! Let’s write a song about being kissed!
-我会想吐的 -朗妮被亲了
– I’m going to be sick. – Ronnie got kissed…
-别唱了 -好吧 好吧
– Stop it! – Ok, ok.
-没问题吧 -没有 没有 不过
– Are you ok? – Yes, yes, but…
什么
What?
-我要去睡了 -还是被亲了
– I’m going to sleep. – It’s still there.
我讨厌你
I hate you.
不要
Stop!
不要
Stop!
放我下来
Put me down!
你居然把我们的名字刻在树上
I can’t believe you’re carving our name into the tree.
-你中名缩写是什么 -不告诉你
– What’s your middle initial? – I’m not telling you.
太呆了
This is really lame.
– “l” – “l”
– “l”… – “l”…
刻好看点
And make it look nice.
-我喜欢这首歌♥ -好的
– I like this song. – Ok.
天哪
Man, wow.
你唱歌♥真好听
You can really sing.
还有什么事是我不知道的
Is there anything else I don’t know about you?
不是这样
No!
跟着唱 我们可以的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!