-真的 -对
– She did? – Yeah.
只是很少
Barely.
这是那个喝奶昔的女孩吗
Is that milkshake girl?
你该去把苏打水泼她身上
You should go spill that soda on her.
帅哥
Hi. Nice look.
你穿上T恤我都认不出来了
I almost didn’t recognize you with your shirt on.
不好意思 我太蠢了
I’m sorry. I was stupid.
-没错 -一定是因为比赛的原因
– Yeah. – It must have been the game.
我自信心有些过剩
I get a little… jacked up.
那晚我彻夜未眠 难以忘却
You know, I laid awake that night, just remembering it.
觉得自己像个傻瓜
Felt like a jerk for hours.
对此我深感怀疑
I seriously doubt that happened.
真的
You’re wrong.
再会
I’ll see you around.
希望是吧
I hope so.
下次见面我该怎么称呼你
What should I call you when that happens?
-朗妮 -朗妮
– Ronnie. – Ronnie.
再见 朗妮
Bye, Ronnie.
再见
Bye.
你知道她父亲是谁吧
You know who her father is, right?
知道 怎么
Yeah. So?
确认一下
Just checking.
怎样 水族馆打电♥话♥来了吗
Hey, what’s up? Did the aquarium call?
-不知道 -该死
– I don’t know. – Oh, crap.
去 去
Hey! hey!
走开
Hey!
-你在这干什么 -你又在这儿干什么
– What are you doing here? – What are you doing here?
-我先问你的 -我来标记海龟巢
– I asked you first. – I’m here to mark a turtle nest.
你为水族馆工作吗 我以为你是机修工
You work for the aquarium? I thought you were a mechanic.
不是工作 是志愿服务
I don’t work there. I volunteer there.
我昨天打了电♥话♥
I called yesterday.
-一切都好吗 -不 一切都不好
– Is everything ok? – No, everything’s not ok.
-这儿整晚都有浣熊 -真的吗
– There were raccoons here all night. – Really?
-它们现在在哪 -被我吓跑了
– Where are they now? – I scared them away.
我并不吃惊 反而有点害怕
Yeah, I’m not surprised. I’m a little scared.
这真有趣
That’s really funny.
我希望你整晚都睡在这儿
You know, I’d like to see you sleep out here all night…
拿着根球棍冷得发抖
While it’s freezing with a baseball bat in your hand
浣熊还总来骚扰你
and raccoons terrorize you.
-你整晚都睡这吗 -不
– You really slept out here all night? – No.
我的发型天生这样
My hair looks like this all by itself.
我可没想讨论你的头发 但是
I wasn’t gonna mention the hair, but…
这都是你干的吗
This all your creation?
-有什么意见吗 -没有
– Do you have a problem with it? – Not really.
但事实是 海龟孵蛋后
Other than the fact that when the eggs hatch,
无法回到海里 因此
turtles won’t be able to get back to the sea, so…
他们将活活饿死
They’ll starve and die.
你好
Hey.
火焰
Blaze.
火焰 怎么了
Blaze, what’s wrong?
我看到了 你注视着马科斯的样子
I saw how you looked at him. At Marcus? I saw you.
-你在说什么 -我爱他 知道吗
– What are you talking about? – I love him, ok?
-离他远点 -我对他没兴趣
– So stay away. – I am not interested…
骗子 我亲眼见到你在勾引他
You’re lying! I watched you flirt with him.
他是个讨厌鬼 就是他占我便宜
The guy’s a creep. He was the one coming on to me.
你为什么喜欢与那种人为伍
Why would you wanna be with someone like that anyways?
抱歉
Excuse me.
-怎么了 -抱歉 让我检查你的背包
– What? – I’m sorry. I have to check your purse.
好
Fine.
我没拿
I did not take that.
我没…
I didn’t take…
你得跟我走一趟
You’re gonna have to come with me.
-老妈会气死的 -闭嘴 乔纳
– Mom’s gonna flip out. – Shut up. ok, Jonah?
朗妮 别用那种语气对你弟弟说话
Ronnie, don’t talk to your brother like that.
-你要去哪 -回家 不然呢
– Where you going? – Home. where do you think I’m going?
我给妈妈打个电♥话♥
I’m calling mom.
让她走 让她走
Let her go! Just let her go!
今天本来过得很愉快 却被你毁了
We had a really nice day, and you had to ruin it!
让她走 别再和我们待在一起
Let her go! Let her. Make her leave us alone!
朗妮 你想让我怎么跟你说
How do you want me to respond, Ronnie?
你想让我告诉你偷东西没关系吗
You want me to tell you it’s ok…?
我想让你相信我
I want you to believe me.
但明显 你做不到
But obviously, you can’t do that.
以前我在纽约
I did it in New York.
是偷过东西
I stole something.
我知道这样不对
And I don’t need you to tell me that it’s wrong,
不用你来教
because I know that.
但在这 我真的没偷
But I didn’t do it here.
店主是我的朋友
The store owner is a friend of mine.
我会与他谈谈
I’ll talk to him.
好吗
Ok?
晚上好
Evening.
《安娜·卡列尼娜》
Anna Karenina.
幸福的家庭有相似的幸福
“Happy families are all alike.
不幸的家庭却有各自的不幸
Every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way”.
你想用托尔斯泰的话来打动我
Is quoting Tolstoy supposed to impress me?
我没有引用托尔斯泰 这只是原话的翻译
I wasn’t quoting Tolstoy. I was quoting his translator.
既然你提起了…
But since you asked…
你要加入吗
Are you moving in?
如果我想睡个觉
Hey, if I wanna get some sleep,
就得拿些东西把浣熊吓跑
I may need something to scare off the raccoons.
他们不喜欢灯光和音乐
They don’t like bright lights or music.
你打算睡这儿吗
You’re planning to sleep here?
事实上 镇上的人小聚了一次
Well, the truth is the town sort of got together…
一致决定
And decided
我们不能再让你顶着一头乱发了
we couldn’t take another one of your bad hair days.
这样啊
Oh, really.
听说 你来自纽约
So the word is you’re from New York.
这是个小镇 流言传得快
It’s a small town, people talk.
我可能秋天去哥伦比亚大学 谁知道呢
I got accepted to Columbia in the fall. Who knows?
也许我们会是邻居
We might be neighbors.
那你在这儿干什么
So, what are you doing down here?
妈妈把我和弟弟送来
My mom shipped me and my brother to my dad’s
与爸爸一起过暑假
for the summer.
我估计我可以一边照顾海龟蛋…
Guess so I could baby-sit turtle eggs…
同时忍♥受一个排球运动员以志愿工作为借口
While a volleyball player slash aquarium volunteer
每五秒就向我献一次殷勤
hits on me every five seconds.
谁那么自以为是
Now, who’s conceited?
既然谈到这个
Since we’re on the subject,
我可没对你献殷勤
I’m not hitting on you.
真的 我已经订婚了
Seriously, I’m engaged to be married.
你有病啊
What’s the matter with you?!
抱歉
I’m sorry.
看起来不妙
This doesn’t look good.
你不能接受吧
You’re not ok with this, are you?
我们最好一直盯着
Then we’d better maintain visual contact.
晚上好
Good evening.
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
你好
Hey.
介意我搬一下吗
You mind?
请便
No.
知道了 先生 我明白
Yes, sir. I understand, sir.
-你好 -别跟我说”你好”
– Hello. – Don’t “hello” me.
大兵 你叫什么
I need your name, soldier.
威尔
I’m Will.
-你是谁 -我是她的室友
– You are? – I’m her roommate.
指挥官派我来送干粮
The commanding officer sent me out with rations.
很不幸 只有蔬菜
But unfortunately, it’s vegetarian.
我宁可吃沙
So, personally, I’d rather eat sand.
谢谢提醒 兄弟
Thanks for the tip, bro.