还不错 对吗
This is good, huh?
属于男人的时刻还不错
Good to have a little man time.
朗妮从来不打开你的信
Ronnie never opens any of your letters.
真的
Really?
妈妈说是因为她经前综合症
Mom says it’s because she has pms.
你知道那是什么吗
Do you know what that is?
爸爸 我不再是小孩子了
Dad, I’m not a little kid anymore.
那是 向男人发火综合症
Means “pissed at men syndrome”.

Yeah.
那么 威尔你想离开这儿吗
So, Will, you want to get out of here?
我爸妈正在跟州长参加什么残疾人表彰大会
My parents are at some lame-o award thing with the governor.
一时半会不会回家
They won’t be home for hours.
-他们一定很相信你 -想象一下吧
– They must trust you. – Imagine that.
兄弟 她一定给你好消息了
My man! She tell you the good news?
-没错 -天哪
– Yeah. – Oh, my god.
凯西想让我们回去路上带点儿啤酒
Cassie wants us to pick up some beer on the way home,
我们得去买♥♥
so we gotta do that.
你知道吗 我就不去了
You know what, man? I’m gonna skip it.
别别 看着这儿 兄弟 不行
No, no. Hello, hello. Eyes right here, buddy. No.
今晚不准跑路 听着
No skipping it tonight. Look. Listen to me. Ok.
威尔去 阿什莉就去
Will yes. Ashley yes.
阿什莉去 凯西就去
Ashley yes. Cassie yes.
凯西去 我才会高兴
Cassie yes. Scott yes!
拜托 为我牺牲一下吧
Come on. Take one for team Scott.
你去哪儿了 伙计
Where you been, buddy?
-你们都不跟我们一起玩 -放开他
– You guys don’t hang out with us. – Get off him!
-放开他 -我爱你 威尔 你太有男子气概了
– Get off him. – I love you, Will. You’re so butch.
总是为朋友两肋插刀
Always looking out for your friend.
走吧 伙计 走吧
Come on. Dude, come on.
朗妮
Hey, Ronnie?
帮我弄点儿水喝
Get me a drink?
你的脚有毛病走不了吗
Is there something wrong with your legs?
我给你弄
I’ll get it for you.
不好意思 我们让你很无聊吗
I’m sorry. Are we boring you?
我只是不喝酒
I just don’t drink.
这表情像是 什么都不想说
It’s like a… “just say no thing”?
你可以只说 好
Because you could just say yes.
住手
Stop it.
再也别碰我 一次也不行
Don’t ever touch me, ever again.
对不起
Sorry.
老天
Jeez.
我要睡了
I’m going to bed.
在我觉得恶心之前
Before I get completely grossed out,
你应该知道我在这儿
you should know I’m in here.
-滚出我房♥间 -这是我们的房♥间
– Get out of my room! – This is our room.
好吧 如果你想去爸爸的房♥间睡 没问题
Ok? If you want to sleep in dad’s room, that’s fine.
-朗妮 -怎么了
– Hey, Ron? – What?
别发火 行不
Don’t get mad, ok?
你就不能对爸爸好一点儿吗
Can you just be a little nicer to dad?
我真的不想再失去他了
I just really don’t want to lose him again.
你没看到他见你来这儿的表情吗
Did you see his face when he saw you here?
他那么高兴
He was so excited.
乔纳 你没有失去过爸爸 好吗
Jonah, you never lost dad, ok?
你从未失去过 以后也不会 我保证
You never lost him, and you never will. I promise.
-朗妮 我能跟你谈谈吗 -当然
– Ronnie, can I talk to you? – Sure.
-你去哪儿了 -外面
– Where were you? – Out.
现在快一点了
Well, it’s almost 1:00, so…
你不用熬夜等我 我又不是十二岁小孩
You don’t have to wait up for me. I’m not 12.
你十二岁的时候我不担心你
I wasn’t worried about you when you were 12.
现在你担心了吗
And now you are?
如果你要待在这儿 你就要
If you’re gonna be here, you have to…
我不想待在这儿 爸爸
I don’t want to be here, dad.
就是这样
That’s just it.
我不想待在这儿
I don’t want to be here.
还不够明显吗 你没感觉到吗
Is that not obvious? Do you not get that?
感觉到了 我们尽量好好相处吧 好吗
Yeah. Let’s make the best of it, ok?
你要弹钢琴吗
Are you gonna play?
你要弹钢琴吗
Are you going to play?
如果你要弹 我就出去睡
Because if you are, I’m sleeping outside.
-恭喜你上茱莉亚音乐学院 -为什么 我又不去
– Hey, congratulations on Juilliard. – Why? I’m not going.
-这样做是错的 -好吧
– That would be a mistake. – Well,
你和妈妈很清楚
you and mom would know about those.
-我是从最好的老师那儿学到的 -够了
– I’ve learned from the best. – That’s enough!
妈的 够了
Damn it, that’s enough!
-没事 乔纳 -对不起 乔纳 回去睡吧
– It’s ok, Jonah. – I’m sorry, Jonah. Go back to sleep.
我很快过去
I’ll be there in a minute.
如果你要对我发火
If you’re pissed at me and…
伤害我 没关系 来吧
you wanna hurt me, fine, hurt me.
生气也好 发火也好 但是别放弃弹钢琴
Be mad, be angry, but don’t stop playing.
这样太愚蠢了 朗妮
It’s stupid, Ronnie.
真的 你这么有天分
It really is, and you’re too talented.
说完了吗
Are we done?
吃早饭了 朗妮
Let’s go, Ronnie!
-谢谢 -这个怎么样
– Thanks. – How about that?
朗妮
Ronnie, hey.
新的一天了
It’s a new day.
我们重新开始吧 我做了培根 来吃早饭
Look, let’s start over. I got bacon here, got breakfast.
我是素食主义者 爸爸
Vegetarian, dad.
-什么时候开始的 -一年半之前
– Since when? – A year and a half.
一定找到了海龟的巢
Must have found a turtle’s nest.
我可不会过去
I’m not going near it.
它大白天的跑出来肯定生病或怎么了
Must be sick or something if it’s out in the daytime.
一定在享受那些乌龟蛋吧
Sure is enjoying those eggs.
什么 不不不
What? No, no, no, no!

No!
我的天
Oh, my god.
她流露真情了 爸爸
She’s losing it, dad.
这可是重大时刻
Big time.
一只海龟下的蛋
A sea turtle laid eggs.
如果我不把浣熊赶走它们会把蛋吃掉的
The raccoons will eat them if I don’t keep them away.
是吗
Really?
一只雌龟下了蛋 浣熊闻到它们的味道
When a female lays her eggs, the raccoons smell them and…
就会尽可能地吃掉所有的蛋
they’ll eat every one if they can.
这个网站让我打电♥话♥给水族馆
This web site told me to call the aquarium…
看看我能不能叫谁来这儿
and see if I could get someone to come here
保护它们
and protect them,
但是我电池没电了
But my battery’s dead.
在电♥话♥边的墙上有个水族馆的电♥话♥
There’s a number to the aquarium…
但是说实话
on the wall by the phone.
我不知道他们会怎么解决
Honestly, I don’t know how they’ll improve on…
解决这个
On that.
维朗妮卡
Hey! Veronica!
不 朗妮 这很棒 我很喜欢
No, Ronnie, it’s fantastic. I like it.
你反应过激了
You’re overreacting!
-爸爸 我们今天能放只风筝吗 -当然不行
– Hey, dad, can we fly a kite today? – Absolutely not.
我们今天要放三只风筝 我们三个
We’re flying three kites today. All of us.
你在做梦 爸爸
You’re dreaming, dad.
对 我想告诉你们
Yeah. I’d like to report
我屋子外面有海龟蛋
some sea turtle eggs outside of my house.
当然
Sure.
-什么 -你说的是 我的屋子外面
– What? – You said “outside my house”.
我很喜欢你这么说
I like that.
你最近是去了教人如何和善的学校还是怎样
Did you go to, like, a nice guy school or something?
最近你的笑容怎么回事
What’s with all your smiling lately?
老实说 很诡异
Seriously, it’s creepy.
我的 我的笑容很诡异吗
Is my…? Is my smile creepy?
我不知道 让我看看
Well, I don’t know. Let’s see it.
我正在笑
I’m doing it.
有一点点 我觉得你该把牙露出来
Kind of, but I think you need to show teeth.
我奶奶曾经开过其中一辆
My grandmother used to drive one of those.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!