把你的想法说出来就是了
Just say what’s on your mind.
好的 -我可以再来一杯吗?
Okay. – May I have another?
我觉得此事与我们这周玩的游戏 密切相关
I think it’s tied up to the game we’ve been playing this week.
他第一晚派的卡片还在吗?
Do you all have the cards Clinton handed out on the first night?
游戏已经结束了 我的卡片不知去哪了
We passed it. I have no idea where mine is.
好吧 我去找一下
All right. I’ll go and look for it.
谢谢
Thanks.
不知道一个小时后 我们会是什么心情
I wonder what we’re gonna feel like an hour from now.
等汤姆写完这一幕 我就会告诉你该演绎什么态度
When Tom’s finished writing the scene, I’ll tell you what attitude to play.
我以前也做过
I’ve done it before, you know.
我开始希望我没有开始这一切 -你可以现在停下
I’m beginning to wish I hadn’t started all this. -You could stop right now.
肯定会很有趣
It’s gonna be interesting.
好的 请把你们的卡片…
All right. Now, if everyone will please put their cards…
请原谅我的措辞 放在桌子上
if you’ll pardon the expression, on the table.
只有五张 另外一张呢?
Well, there’s only five there. Where’s the other one?
汤姆 -我待会就把我的拿出来
Tom? – I’ll show mine in a minute.
我现在就想看
Well, I’d like to see it now.
听他说一下
Let’s give him a chance, shall we?
好的 好的
All right.
我们都知道其中两个秘密 我们都已经玩过
We all knew about two of these secrets. We’ve already played them.
商店扒手和同性恋
“Shoplifter” and “Homosexual.”
其它几个 我们都是第一次看到
The others, we’re seeing for the first time.
前科犯 告密者 儿童…
“Ex-convict.” “Informer.” “Child…”
不好意思 是小儿童猥亵者
Excuse me. “Little Child Molester.”
以及我的
And mine.
这就是克♥林♥顿♥设计的一周娱乐
So, this was Clinton’s idea for a week of fun.
给我们分配秘密 我们来揭开秘密
Him assigning us secrets, us discovering them.
这个游戏挺不错的
And it was a good game.
但我们有些人开始怀疑 这不止是表面上看起来那么简单
But some of us began to suspect there was more to it than met the eye.
那不是克♥林♥顿♥随机挑选的六个秘密
That Clinton had not assigned these six secrets at random…
而是每个玩家在其一生中
but that each player had been, at one time in his life…
曾经犯过的罪
guilty of one of them.
不是吧
Oh, no.
大家所犯之罪并非获派的那个秘密
Not guilty of the secret he was assigned.
克♥林♥顿♥是一个更为讲究的游戏玩家
Clinton was a far more elegant game player than that.
他不希望我们在第一晚 便拒绝玩游戏
And he didn’t want us refusing to play on the first night…
如果我们获派的是各自的秘密 我们可能真的会拒玩
which we well might have done had we been assigned our own secrets.
所以这不仅仅是一个游戏
So it was more than a game.
而是一个私人玩笑
It was a private joke.
你的卡片上写了什么? -稍等一下
What does your card say? In a minute.
一个人死了
A man is dead.
证据显示那是谋杀
Evidence indicates that it’s murder.
我们发现…
And we’ve discovered…
受害者在跟他的客人 玩一个残酷的游戏
the murdered man was playing a sadistic game with his guests.
这个游戏的主旨是 过去六件不为人知的事
A game whose central theme was six hidden shreds from the past.
有什么疑问吗?
Any questions?
是的 但他知道我并非故意…
Yeah, but you see he knew that I never meant to…
克莉丝汀 等等
Christine, wait.
胡说八道
That’s bullshit!
没有人会为了一些愚蠢的秘密 而杀死克♥林♥顿♥
Nobody would have knocked Clinton’s brains in because of some stupid secret.
我同意
I agree.
看到这些卡片 足以让我们局促不安 没错
Look at these cards. Enough to make us squirm. Sure.
让我们想起克♥林♥顿♥多么卑鄙 没错
Enough to remind us of just how nasty Clinton could be. Sure.
但足以杀死他吗?
But enough to kill him?
不
No.
让我们看看你的卡片 老朋友
Do let’s see your card, old boy.
肇事逃逸凶手
“Hit-And-Run Killer.”
真是恶心的玩笑 -不
It’s a sick joke… – No.
克♥林♥顿♥向来严肃对待他的游戏 他不会让一个玩笑破坏他的游戏
Clinton always took his games seriously. He wouldn’t have spoiled this with a joke.
很明显 他认为我们当中 有人是肇事逃逸的凶手
It seems clear enough he believed one of us guilty of a hit-and-run killing.
希拉
Sheila.
这个游戏是克♥林♥顿♥的复仇
The game was to be Clinton’s revenge.
什么仇? -他认为是…
On? – The person whom he thought…
但无法证明的杀死希拉的凶手
but couldn’t prove, to be guilty of Sheila’s death.
到了最后一晚 星期六 轮到我的时候 他就会揭发那个人
On the last night, Saturday, my turn, he was gonna pull the plug on that person.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
他昨天给我治背痛的药时告诉我的
He told me yesterday when he gave me the pill for my back.
好的 各位
Okay, everybody.
你们还等什么 我们全部站起来 围成一圈吧
What are you waiting for? Let’s all get up and run around in a circle.
我的意思是这就像抢椅子游戏 不是吗 抢椅子游戏
This is musical chairs, isn’t it? Isn’t that what this is, musical chairs?
反正汤姆是这么认为的
In Tom’s mind, anyway.
怎么了 这不过是汤姆的空想罢了
Why, it’s just one of Tom’s damn fantasies.
但你们都还在这
But you’re all still here.
好的
Okay…
我先来
I’ll start.
(你是同性恋)
我和克♥林♥顿♥有一腿
I had a thing with Clinton.
我只是同情他罢了
It wasn’t much more than me feeling sorry for him.
这段关系没有持续多久
It didn’t last long.
都已经过去了
And it’s in the past now.
现在更是彻底过去
More than ever, right now.
汤姆 是我反应迟钝吗?
Tom, am I just being slow?
你认领这张同性恋卡片的意思是 你是清白的?
Are you claiming that homosexual card, meaning you’re in the clear?
我不知道你们其他人
Because I don’t know about the rest of you.
我没资格质疑你的小故事 虽然很动人
And I’m in no position to challenge your little story, charming as it was.
但也有可能克♥林♥顿♥捏造了 关于你 你 你…
But then it’s equally true that Clinton could’ve come up with dirty half-truths…
我们任何人的 一些真假参半的不光彩事情
about you, you, you, or any of us.
你凭什么独占那张卡?
I mean, what gives you the exclusive right to that card?
说得好 我只是在这些卡中 看到只有一张适用于我
Fair enough. I just looked at the cards and saw only one that applied to me.
如果你也适用 安东尼 那就是另一个故事了
If the same is true of you, Anthony, then that’s another story.
这也许意味着克♥林♥顿♥的游戏不成立
And it may mean that Clinton’s game is invalid.
怎么样?
Well?
你现在是想说我是同性恋? -没有人说你什么
Are you trying to say I’m a homosexual now? -No, listen… Nobody says you’re anything.
我只是看了那些卡 说我自己是同性恋 仅此而已
I just looked at the cards and said I was the homosexual. That’s all.
但那是过去的事了
But that was in the past.
它们全是过去的事
They’re all in the past.
谁想说几句吗?
Anybody want to say anything?
如果有”非正式调查” 这就是非正式调查 对吧?
I mean, if ever there was an “unofficial investigation,” this is it, right?
还是要我来告诉大家 李和我曾经听到有谣言说
Or should I tell you that Lee and I once heard rumors…
这个房♥间里的某个人 曾经出过商店盗窃意外
about a shoplifting incident concerning somebody in this room?
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
商店扒手 是我 那是唯一一次
Shoplifter, that’s me. It’s the only one.
我偷了一件大衣 诸如此类
I stole a coat. Et cetera, et cetera.
别一脸震惊 安东尼
Don’t look so shocked, Anthony.
我给你偷几条刻名手链 你就会忘记这一切了
I’ll swipe you some ID bracelets and you’ll forget all about it.
好的
All right.
我来喝五杯苏格兰威士忌
Me for the five scotches.
汤姆 我可以说几句吗? -当然
Tom, if I may? – Sure.
这使得我们其余四个有点悬 你不觉得吗?
That leaves the other four of us somewhat dangling, wouldn’t you say?
这里
Hello.
(你是告密者)
我能说什么呢 我以前是秘书 我就是太急切
What can I say? I was a secretary, and I was just too eager.
所以我给非美活动调查委员会 提供了几个名字
So I dropped a few names to the House Un-American Activities Committee.
然后那些人有一段时间没工作 现在他们工作了
Then those people didn’t work for a while. Now they work.
有时候我会帮他们找工作
Sometimes I try and get them work.
有时候我在街上见到他们 有时候他们穿过街道
Sometimes I see them on the street, and sometimes they cross the street.
那又怎样?
So what?
我有一点不太明白 -说吧
There is one thing that confuses me. – Shoot.
我在琢磨一个想法 在我看来
I’m just pursuing a thought, you understand? But as I see it…
从逻辑上分♥析♥ 杀死克♥林♥顿♥的人是你
the logical person to have killed Clinton is you…
因为 不 抱歉 你说 -因为 不 你说
because… – Because… No, go ahead.
我需要一点冰 -没错
I need some ice. That’s right.
因为没有人比你更惊慌 你是唯一一个…
Because no one else felt so threatened. You were the only one…
知道那张肇事逃逸卡的人
Who knew about the hit-and-run killer card.
我是唯一应该知道这张卡的人
I was the only one meant to know about it.
克♥林♥顿♥绝不会把这张卡 交给他心目中的凶手
Clinton would never have given that card to the person he thought to be the killer.
事实上 我看到这张卡时很害怕 我找克♥林♥顿♥谈过
I was horrified when I saw the card. I spoke to Clinton about it.
他笑着说他只是捏造了一堆 耸人听闻的秘密
He laughed. Said he just made up a lot of melodramatic secrets.
但我想凶手无意中听到我们的对话
But I’m guessing the killer overheard our conversation…
并明白了克♥林♥顿♥的真正意图
and understood Clinton’s real motive.