我从未见过这种 -她大概是个战争婴儿
I never saw that one before. – She’s probably a war baby.
(切雅诺酒店 皇家酒店)
我就知道这间酒店是卖♥♥淫场所
I knew this hotel was an at-cay ouse-hay.
这个跟街角那妓♥女♥所持的钥匙一样
It’s the same key that whore had on the corner.
哪个街角 女士?
Which corner, madam?
(18K)
(请勿打扰)
别碰那个假人 笨蛋 -天啊
Don’t touch the dummy, dummy. Jesus.
弄清楚后就离开这里
Figure out what happened and get your buns out of here…
在其他笨蛋进来之前 -好的
before one of the other dodos comes in. – All right.
滴答…
Tick-tock – Tick tock – Tick tock…
很明显 这是商店扒手的房♥间 所有东西的价格标签还在
Obviously, this is the shoplifter’s room. Everything still has a price tag on it.
无聊
Yawn.
这是他杀害的警探
And this is a detective whom he’s killed.
这瓶香水是 揭开商店扒手身分的证据
And this bottle of perfume is a clue to the shoplifter’s identity.
你阅读的时候会动嘴吗?
Do you move your lips when you read?
香水 气味 金钱
Perfume, scent, money.
不 法国货币是法郎 不是美分
No. French money is francs, not cents.
香奈儿五号♥香水
Chanel No. 5.
很好 克♥林♥顿♥ 非常好
Very good, Clinton.
你的钱是哪来的?
Where did you get the money?
这是残忍♥的商店扒手的 所有著名照片
Here are all the known photographs of the brutal shoplifter…
过去20年 他一直让维艾拉的 可怜店主惶惶不可终日
who has terrified the sniveling merchants of the Riviera for the past 20 years.
这是好莱坞的布鲁诺拍摄的 唯一头部特写
Here is the only headshot taken by Bruno of Hollywood.
克♥林♥顿♥ 我好困惑 这是闭路电视拍的吗?
Clinton, I’m dazzled! Closed circuit?
你以为是什么 巫术吗?
What did you think it was, black magic?
就是这里吗?
Is this it?
天啊 那是什么? -不要抱太大期望 亲爱的
Oh, my God! What is that? – Don’t get your hopes up, darling.
门后站着的人不是我们的主持
It’s not our host, who’s standing behind the door.
去玩你的弹球机吧
You go play pinball machines.
玩得开心 -十点见
Have fun. – Now, now. See you at 10:00.
-你好 -你好
你想明白了吗? -还没有
You get it? – Not yet.
我可以给你一个提示
I could give you a hint.
我想独♥立♥解开这个谜题
I’m going to figure this one out all by myself.
你似乎有点焦虑不安 你没事吧?
You seem a little worried. You okay?
我没事
I’m fine.
走吧 你这商店扒手
Go on, get out of here, you shoplifter.
这是好莱坞的布鲁诺拍摄的 唯一头部特写
Here is the only headshot taken by Bruno of Hollywood.
我找到证据了 现在要做什么? -我们离开这里
I found the proof. What now? – We get out of here.
番茄酱开始引来蠹虫
Ketchup’s beginning to attract silverfish.
别打我 -不 幸亏你会法语
Don’t hit me. – No. Thank God you speak French.
听着 你跟里面某个脱衣舞男 勾搭上了吗?
Listen. Did you get fixed up with one of the go-go boys in there?
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
我过去一个小时都在竭力摆脱…
I spent the last hour ditching guys…
那些以为我向他们提供 我的酒店房♥钥匙的男人
who thought I was offering them the key to my hotel room.
酒店
Hotel.
各位 我找到钥匙了 我就知道会…
Fellows, I got the key. I knew it would…
你们谁是一辆57年道奇卡车的车主?
Any of you guys belong to a ’57 Dodge pickup truck?
(游戏结束)
可恶
Shit!
拜托 在这里不行
Not here, for God’s sake.
大家都在四处走动 听着
Everybody’s walking around. Listen…
我想今晚见你 我想跟你谈谈
I want to see you tonight. I’d like to talk to you.
跟这个游戏有关
It’s about this game.
我知道我们说过要小心点
I know we said we’d be careful…
但我觉得深夜时分 甲板上应该没人
but I don’t think anybody will be on the top deck. I mean late.
你好 帅哥
Hi, bunny.
你是说根本没有所谓的18K纯银
You mean there’s no such thing as 18-karat silver?
是金子 亲爱的 只有18K纯金
No, gold, my dear. Only gold.
要是我头脑再清晰一点
If I’d been thinking more clearly…
就不必在某个按♥摩♥师的公♥寓♥ 浪费15分钟了
I wouldn’t have wasted 15 minutes in some masseuse’s apartment…
她给我展示了她的二战剪贴簿
while she showed me her scrapbooks from World War II.
背痛发作? -对 东奔西跑造成的
Is it your back? – Yes. All that running around.
好的 童子军 我想问你们两个问题
All right, Brownie troop, I just want to ask you two questions.
谁解开了谜题 多少人?
Who solved it, and how many?
你不是解开了吗 亲爱的? -不能谈论游戏的事
Didn’t you, sweetie? No talking about the game.
我明晚会更加投入的
I’ll be more into it tomorrow night.
最好如此 否则希拉一角 就会由桑德拉·狄来演
You’d better be, honey, or Sandra Dee will be playing Sheila.
[ Loud Music Starts ]
好极了 -叫他们把音量调小
Terrific! – Go tell them to turn it down.
你疯了吗 我才不要当他们俩的舍监
Are you mad? I’m not gonna play housemother to those two.
天啊 我本想说 除非克♥林♥顿♥不在船上的
Good Lord. I was gonna say not while Clinton’s on board…
却说成了除非克♥林♥顿♥不在生 -天啊 你真记仇
and it came out “not while Clinton’s alive.” Boy, you don’t forgive easy.
我这辈子都在与 姓克♥林♥顿♥的人打交道 先是我爸
I’ve lived around ‘Clintons’ all my life, starting with Daddy.
他们都有相同的一套热诚的方法 让人臣服于他们
That same hearty way of bringing people to their knees…
再施舍一点小恩小惠
and then handing out little presents.
正如这份工作
Like this job.
你为什么要这么做? -拜托
– Why are you doing this? – Come on.
她想要较大的床
She wants a bigger bed.
我明白
Point noted.
过来 我们暂时忘了克♥林♥顿♥
Come over here. Let’s forget Clinton for a while.
星光填满房♥间的角落
“And starlight filled the corners of the room…”
你真是不可救药的浪漫 -有得救
You’re an incurable romantic. – Oh, it’s curable.
我发誓 我没有 就这样
– I swear to God, I’m not. That’s it.
他们在吵什么? -暂时收起你的好奇心
Now what’s that all about? – Turn off your questing mind for a while.
当时模特经纪公♥司♥经历了一次改组 我穷得一文不名
We went through a shuffle at the model agency, and I was broke.
珍不再要我 我也说不清
Jean wasn’t keeping me anymore, and I don’t know…
突然间 我有种偷东西的冲动 任何东西
suddenly I just got this urge to take something, anything.
我告诉自己那是因为我很穷
I told myself it was because I was broke…
但说实话 那只是一时冲动
but really, it was just this urge.
于是我偷走了一件豹纹大衣
So I ripped off a leopard coat.
褐色的大纽扣和斜袋
Big brown buttons and slash pockets.
可怜的东西 但当然 我被逮到了
Poor thing. But, of course, I got caught.
他们说 “能否请你跟我去经理办公室”
“Would you please accompany me to the manager’s office?”, they said.
你知道是谁救我出来的吗?
And you know who got me out of it?
不 当我没说过 我们都知道你多爱吃醋 不是吗?
No, scratch that. We know how jealous you get, don’t we?
不管怎样 我被保释出来 没有人知道这件事
Anyway, I got bailed out and nobody knew.
但那时候的我寂寂无名 这就是我今晚心不在焉的原因
But nobody knew me then. That’s why I was so out of it tonight.
克♥林♥顿♥向我保证这纯属巧合
Clinton swore to me it was just a coincidence…
但被说中的人不仅仅是我
but, you see, it’s not just me.
你看 亲爱的
Look, darling.
看到了吗?
You see?
我想到你
And I thought of you.
(你是同性恋)
我想克♥林♥顿♥抓住了 我们每个人的痛脚
And I thought that Clinton’s got something on each of us.
他只是把卡片弄混了而已
He’s just mixed up the cards, that’s all.
真可恶
It’s rotten.
但我想知道其它秘密是什么
But I’d like to know what the others are.
我想知道他抓住了 安东尼的什么痛脚
I wonder what he’s got for Anthony.
这就是秘密
That’s the thing about secrets.
我们都知道彼此的一些事情 只是所知的不一样罢了
We all know stuff about each other. We just don’t know the same stuff.
他是怎么知道的?
How did he find out?
大概是希拉告诉他的
Sheila, probably.
你拿的是商店扒手的卡吗 那就太疯刺了
Have you got the shoplifter card? That would be ironic.
你不会告诉我的
You won’t tell.
你拿的是什么卡?
What card do you have?
这段旅途中 你要怎么忍♥住…
How will you get through this trip…
不跟我缠绵 把我生吞活剥
without jumping on my bones and eating me alive?
你拿的是什么卡?
What card do you have?
求求你 告诉我吧
Please? Tell me. Tell me…
请告诉我
Please.
她还在生气吗?
Is she still upset?
说曹操 曹操到 -请别说了
Talk about a body. – Please don’t.
她又板着脸了
Oh, she’s looking upset again!
那是因为她不喜欢游戏
That’s because she doesn’t like games.
她总是输 -能否不要再说?
She always loses. – Will you stop it?
你何不到大厅去 找些事情做
Why don’t you go down the hall and get yourself a job?
你对我真刻薄 她对我很刻薄吧?
Oh, you’re so mean to me. Isn’t she mean to me?
呜呜…
Boo-hoo. Boo-hoo…
呜呜…
[ ‘Boo-hoo. Boo-hoo…’ Continues On Intercom ]
天啊
Jesus.
你不等我就开始了
Oh, you started without me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!