叫格雷丝
Grace.
格雷丝? – 嗯
Grace? – Mm-hmm.
很好听的名字
That’s a pretty name.
我是说 天啊 如果你们结婚的时候还是孩子
I mean, geez, if you guys were kids when you got married,
她现在一定有…五六十岁了吧
she must be, what? Fifty, sixty years old now.
她死了
She’s dead.
哦 我去 – 是啊
Oh, shit. -Yeah.
对不起
Sorry.
我是不是不该问关于她的事?
Should I just not ask any questions about her?
最好不要吧 如果你不介意
It’s best not to, if you don’t mind.
啊 我♥操♥
Aw, shit.
她来了
There she comes.
有什么要帮忙吗? – 是的
May I help you? – Yes.
我想见见克劳迪娅·舒尔曼
I would like to see Claudia Schulman, please.
对不起 探望时间在晚上7点结束
I’m sorry, but visiting hours ended at 7:00 p.m.
嗯 我是从洛杉矶来的 好吗?
Yeah, well, I came from Los Angeles to get here, okay?
让我们进去吧
So let us in.
我们就在这里待五分钟 好吗?
We’ll just be in here for five minutes. All right?
对不起 你还是明天再来吧
I’m sorry, but you’ll have to come back tomorrow.
探望时间从早上8点开始
Visiting hours begin at 8:00 a.m.
你可以和她一起吃早餐
You can have breakfast with her.
你没在开玩笑吧 – 是啊
No kidding. – Yeah.
你能靠近点吗? 我听不见你说什么
Could you lean closer? I can’t hear you.
嘿!
Hey!
我要把这个放进你的鼻子里
I’m gonna put this right into your nose.
不 你别 – 好了 谢谢你 夫人
No. No, you’re not. – All right, well, thank you, ma’am.
我们完全理解
We totally understand.
谢谢 我们改天再来
Thank you. We will come back a different day.
我不知道她是谁
I don’t know who she is.
嗯 好了好了
Yeah, all right, yeah.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
我去 – 谢谢 好了 我们走吧
Holy shit. – Thanks. All right. Let’s go.
维克 你在开玩笑吗?
Vic, are you kidding?
你到底怎么了?
What the hell’s the matter with you?
是你到底怎么了 维克? 我意思是…已经关门了
What the hell’s the matter with you, Vic? I mean– it’s closed.
她无论如何也不会让我们进去的
She wasn’t going to let us in anyways.
如果你执意要这么做 她会报♥警♥的
And if you kept doing that, she was gonna call the cops.
你想上TMZ吗(美国娱乐新闻网站)?
You want to end up on TMZ?
TM什么? – TMZ
TM What? – TMZ.
这是什么? – 你闭嘴 我…
What is that? – Shut up. I…
哦 胡说八道 你只是想回到你那渣男身边
Oh, bullshit. You just want to get back to your douchebag.
不关比约恩的事
Bjorn has nothing to do with this.
哦 是吗?
Oh, really?
这就是为什么你每15分钟就给他打电♥话♥
That’s why you keep calling him every 15 minutes.
你能不能别去烦他?
Will you leave the guy alone?
哦 所以你现在是站在他这边了?
Oh, so now you’re on his side?
你知道我站在哪一边吗?
You know whose side I’m on?
我自己
Mine.
在我见到克劳迪娅之前 我不会离开这里
I’m not leaving here until I see Claudia.
去跟那个渣男说你得明天去见他
Tell douchebag you’ll have to see him tomorrow
因为我们要在诺克斯维尔过夜
’cause we’re spending the night in Knoxville.
等等 你说什么?
Wait, what?
也许你自己在诺克斯维尔过夜
Maybe you’re spending the night in Knoxville,
但我要开车回纳什维尔了
but I’m driving back to Nashville.
你知不知道你真是个讨厌鬼
You know you’re a pain in the ass.
是啊是啊 你也是
Yeah, well, so are you.
再见
Bye.
你要干嘛? 你要去哪里?
What are you doing? Where are you gonna go?
你要去哪里? – 我不知道
Where are you going? – I don’t know.
只是不想看见你
Just away from you.
上车
Get in the car.
干嘛?
Why?
因为我要和你在诺克斯维尔过夜
‘Cause I’m gonna stay the night with you in Knoxville.
如果你出了什么事
I don’t want to be responsible if, God forbid,
我可不想担责
something bad happens to you.
不想被我哥哥唠叨个没完
Never hear the end of it from my brother.
另外 我想我在那儿看到了一家汽车旅馆
Besides, I think I saw a Motel 6 back there.
我们不住旅馆
We ain’t staying at a Motel 6.
我们住这儿你能负担得起?
Can you afford for us to stay here?
不 但这就是有信♥用♥卡♥的好处了
No, but that’s the beauty of credit cards.
以后还不是要还的
Still gotta pay it off at some point.
让我们过得快活些 我讨厌觉得自己像一个过时的人
Let’s live it up. I’m tired of feeling like a has-been.
欢迎来到诺克斯维尔大酒店 请问要登记入住吗?
Welcome to the Knoxville Grand Hotel. Checking in?
是的
Yes, we are.
请问预订人的名字叫什么?
And the name on the reservation?
维克·爱德华兹
Vic Edwards.
不好意思 爱德华兹先生 可能出于某种原因
I’m sorry, Mr. Edwards, but for some reason,
我在系统里看不到您的预订
I don’t see your reservation in our system.
是吗? 我的助理几个星期前订的
Really? My assistant here made it weeks ago.
哦 是的 没错
Oh, uh, yeah, yeah.
我几周前订的
I made that reservation weeks ago.
无妨 来一间双人床 – 一间?
No harm. One room, two beds. – One room?
是的 一间房♥ 两张床
Yeah. One room, two beds.
呃 我订了两个房♥间 所以 要两间 谢谢
Yeah, well, I made the reservation for two rooms. So, two rooms.
两间多少钱?
How much for two rooms?
我们的房♥间起价是650美元
Our rooms rates start at $650.
哦 好吧
Oh, okay, fine.
那么 呃 就一间 – 好的
Well, then, uh, one room. – Okay.
但很不幸 爱德华兹先生 我们无能为力了
But unfortunately, Mr. Edwards, we are fully committed at this time.
真有趣 当他们说无能为力时
Interesting. When they say they’re fully committed,
都是在胡扯
it’s always bullshit.
要是克林特·伊斯特伍德走进来 你认为他们会把他拒之门外?
Clint Eastwood walked in, you think they’d turn him away?
该死的 现在 你给我找个房♥间
Hell, no. Now, you find me a room.
麻烦你了 谢谢
Please. And thank you.
也许我该找我的经理来
Perhaps I should get my manager.
也许你是应该 – 我马上回来
Perhaps you should. -l’ll be right back.
哦 你在做什么?
Oh, what are you doing?
你这样我们会被赶出酒店的
You’re gonna get us kicked out of this hotel.
爱德华兹先生 我非常抱歉
Mr. Edwards, I’m terribly sorry for this mix-up.
我叫加里 是诺克斯维尔大酒店的夜班经理
I’m Gary, the night manager here at the Knoxville Grand.
我不知道您的预订信息如何会在忙乱中丢失的
I don’t know how your reservation got lost in the shuffle,
但我们现在很乐意为您提供补救方案
but we’d be happy to remedy that situation right now.
哦 谢谢你 加里
Oh, thank you, Gary.
我们所有的房♥间都订满了
All of our rooms are fully booked.
不过我们有个顶楼套房♥空着
However, we do have the penthouse suite available.
我很乐意今晚以标准房♥的价格
I would be happy to give you that room tonight
把那间房♥给您
for the cost of the standard room.
真不错 谢谢你 加里
That’s very nice. Thanks, Gary.
让我给您拿钥匙
Let me get that key for you.
欢迎回到诺克斯维尔大酒店 爱德华兹先生
Welcome back to the Knoxville Grand, Mr. Edwards.
上帝保佑你 谢谢
God bless you. Thank you.
谢谢你 加里
Thank you, Gary.
不客气 – 好了 我们走吧 维克
You’re welcome. – All right. Let’s go, Vic.
你没事吧 孩子? – 哦 我没什么
You ready, kid? – Oh, I’m ready.
这位爱德华兹先生
All right, Mr. Edwards.
他没有预订
He didn’t have a reservation.
哦 我知道
Oh, I know.
那为什么要拍他马屁?
Then what’s with the ass-kissing routine?
维克·爱德华兹是谁?
Who’s Vic Edwards?
他是一个传奇人物
He’s a living legend.
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
这里比我小时候住的房♥子还大
This thing is bigger than the house I grew up in.
是啊 你喜欢吗? – 啊! 你问我喜欢吗?
Yeah. You like? – Ah! Do I like it?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
天啊 这个浴缸比我的车还大
Oh, my God, and this bathtub is even bigger than my car.
哦 好吧 我猜是挺大的
Oh, well. That’s big, I guess.
哦 天啊 还有一个坐浴盆
Oh, my God. They have a bidet.
我还以为只有像东京那样的地方才会有
I thought they only had that crap in, like, Tokyo.
什么?
What?
我才想明白那是什么
I just figured out what that was

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!