古怪的怀旧之旅
weird memory tour or something. Ugh.
不管怎样 他让我开车带他来到
Anyway, he’s making me drive him around
他过去待过的所有地方
to all these places from his past.
他好像得了 呃 思乡病
He’s on some, like, nostalgia kick.
她这样做是不合理的
It’s so not fair that she gets to do that.
首先 我们去了他长大的那栋老房♥子
First, we went to this old little house where he grew up
然后我们去了他接受成人礼的寺庙
and then we went to the temple where he had his Bar Mitzvah.
你们知道他是犹太人吗? – 知道啊
Did you guys know he was Jewish? – Yes.
也是 你当然知道他是犹太人
Of course you knew he was Jewish.
然后我们去了他以前常去的台球房♥
Then we went to the old pool hall he used to hang out in,
现在是一个蛋糕店
which is now a cupcake shop,
他一直都在痛骂 然后我说
which he ranted about forever. And then I said,
“嘿 美味的纸杯蛋糕现在非常时髦 ”
“Hey, gourmet cupcakes are super-trendy now.”
他无动于衷
Didn’t care.
然后他要吃一种叫呱呱甜甜圈
And then he had to have a GooGoo Cluster.
我不知道是什么东西
I don’t know what it is.
也许他们在洛杉矶根本吃不到这种甜甜圈
Maybe they just don’t have GooGoo Clusters in LA.
我不知道
I don’t know.
现在我们在尼兰体育场
Now we’re at Neyland Stadium
他就站在那里 就像一个精神病人一样
and he’s just standing there, staring at the building,
凝视着大楼
like a mental patient.
他们在尼兰体育场
They’re at Neyland Stadium.
这太荒唐了
That’s ridiculous.
他是1951年犹他州橄榄球不败赛季的后卫
He was the starting tailback for UT during the 1951 undefeated season.
管他呢 随后 他想去某个养老院
Anyways, after this, he wants to go to some old folks hospital
看望他的第一任妻子什么的
to see his first wife or something.
然后我们就该回去了
And then we should be on our way back.
老实说 这都是你的错
This is honestly all your fault.
我的错? 怎么是我的错?
My fault? How’s it my fault?
因为你告诉他我是他整个周末的全天候司机
Because you told him I was his 24/7 driving slave for the entire weekend.
好吧 无所谓了 只要多拍几张照片放到网上就行了
Okay, whatever. Just take lots of pictures and Instagram them.
哦 放到电影节的主题标签里 – 嗯 好的
Oh, and hashtag the festival. – Yeah, right.
告诉她我跟她打招呼 – 嗯 肖恩…
Tell her I said hi. – Yeah, Shane…
我能听到你 我和比约恩一起回来
I can hear you. I’m back with Bjorn.
不说了 要走了 待会儿见
Anyways, gotta go. See you when I see you.
[语♥音♥信箱] 哟 有事走开 马上回来
Yo. You leave it. I’ll retrieve it.
比约恩 嘿 是我
Bjorn. Hey, it’s me.
你到底在哪儿? 我一直打你电♥话♥
Again. Where the hell are you? I keep calling you.
反正我和那个老家伙还在诺克斯维尔
Anyway, I am still stuck in Knoxville with this old guy.
我想可能还要一个小时
I think probably another hour here
然后开三个小时的车就到家了
and then it’s a three-hour drive home.
随后我去见你
And then I get to see you.
哦 见鬼 他要走了
Oh, crap, he’s on the move.
想你 拜拜
I miss you. Bye.
妈的
Shit.
是我朋友
It’s my buddy.
好吧 看起来门被锁了
All right, well, it appears to be locked,
这样我们可以有时间在路上回忆过去
so we can reminisce on the way back.
真糟糕 我们还得开车很长时间回家
Sucks, but we have a really long drive home.
干嘛? 哇 你在做什么?
What? What? Whoa. What are you doing?
维克 我们不能进去 这是完全不允许的
Vic, we can’t go on the field. That’s totally not allowed.
跟我来吧
Coming with me?
我喜欢除过草的味道
I love the smell of cut grass.
1951年我还在念大二 但我已经上场了三次
1951. I was a sophomore, but I started three games.
我意思是跑完全场
Full disclosure, I mean,
我真的不太了解橄榄球
I really don’t know that much about football.
我意思是…完全不懂
I mean… anything, actually.
但老实说我对橄榄球一点也不关心
But, to be honest, I really don’t give a shit about football.
好吧 那是你的损失
Well, that’s your loss.
不好意思
Sorry.
我们接连获胜 在最后一场比赛中对阵德州队
We were undefeated, going into the last game against Texas.
他们领先两分
They were ahead by two points.
我们到了四码线上
We got down on the four yard line.
我想抓住球
I wanted the ball.
我跑了上去 得分了
I went up and over and I scored.
然后我听到了可怕的喧闹声
And then I heard this horrible racket.
整个该死的德州队都压在我身上
The whole damn Texas team landed on me.
当他们走开时
When they pulled them off,
我的膝盖已经废了
my knee was a mess.
我再也不能比赛了
I could never play again.
真糟糕
That sucks.
是啊
Yeah, it did.
当电影明星是很有趣 但是…
Well, it’s fun being a movie star, but…
没有什么能比得上成为一名球星
nothing compares to being a football star.
没有能比得上
Nothing.
他来了! 他来了!
He’s in! He’s in!
田纳西州队 触地得分
Touchdown, Tennessee.
你知道吗?
You know something?
就是在这个地方…
This is the exact spot…
我向我的第一任妻子求婚
where I proposed to my first wife.
挺好啊
Great.
然后出了些状况
And then everything went wrong.
我拿出个小戒指盒
I had this little ring box, you know.
我打开它时 由于太激动
And I was so excited when I opened it.
戒指飞了出去
The ring went flying out,
掉入水中
right into the water.
我自然而然也跳了下去
And naturally, I jumped in after it.
却怎么也找不到
I never found it.
所以我找了一根海草
So I got a piece of seaweed
用它做了一个戒指
and I made a ring out of it.
我单膝跪下 把它套在她手指上
Got down on one knee and put it on her finger.
她觉得这很棒
And she just thought that was great.
总之
Anyhow,
她还是答应了 然后我们听到了从码头传来的音乐
she still said yes, and then we heard music coming from the dock.
我们就在这里翩翩起舞
We danced right here.
然后 嗯…
And then, well…
我们总是说有一天我们会回来的
we always talked about we’d come back here someday.
但却再也没来过
But we never did.
为什么我们就这么坐着? 我是说 我们进去吧
Why are we just sitting here? I mean, let’s go in.
还有三个小时要开回去
It’s still a three-hour drive back.
等一下 好吗?
Just wait a second, okay?
没这么容易
It’s not that easy.
太久没见了
It’s been a long time.
你怕什么?
What are you so scared of?
她看起来会很老 你看起来也老了
So she’s gonna look old. You look old, too.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon.
好吧 并不是说你看起来和你年龄不符
Okay, not that you don’t look good for your age.

Oh.
那她叫什么名字?
So what’s her name, anyhow?
克劳迪娅
Claudia.
她漂亮吗?
Was she pretty?
她是她们中最漂亮的
She was the prettiest of them all.
我们只是孩子
We were just kids.
我们无权结婚
We had no business getting married.
我不知道我到底在做什么
I didn’t know what the hell I was doing.
如果克劳迪娅是第一任…
If Claudia’s number one…
你一共结过几次婚?
How many times were you married altogether?
五次
Five.
五次? – 嗯
Five? – Mmm.
哇 那可是一大笔生活费
Wow. That’s a lot of alimony.
这还用你说
You’re telling me.
我的一个朋友曾告诉我 永远别结婚
A buddy of mine told me once, never, ever get married.
跳过中间人
Just skip the middle man,
找一个你讨厌的女人 给她买♥♥个房♥子
find a woman you hate, and buy her a house.
但你很有钱 对吧?
But you’re rich right, right?
我是说 难道不是所有的名人都很有钱吗?
I mean, aren’t all famous people rich?
哈哈
Ha.
只是因为某人出了名 并不意味着他们有钱
Just ’cause somebody’s famous, that doesn’t mean they’re rich.
难道你没有孩子可以照顾你吗?
Didn’t you have any kids who could help take care of you?
有一个 和克劳迪娅生的
One, with Claudia.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!