我勒个去
tough titty.
啊 – 好吧 听着
Ah. -All right, look.
我们明天有个大活动 “放映”你的电影
We’ve got a big day tomorrow, “showings” of your movies,
所以就请忍♥着点 好吗?
so just suck it up, okay?
我很抱歉你这整个周末不得不
I’m so sorry you’ve got to spend the weekend
被大家爱戴和崇拜
being loved and adored by everybody.
这多么…多么可怕啊
How… How terrible.
晚安 伙计们 出去 出去 再见
Nighty-night, guys. Out. Out. Bye-bye.
出去! 再见 – 好好
Out! Bye-bye. – All right.
哇 这真是新生代的疯狂
Wow. That’s a whole new breed of crazy.
闭嘴 肖恩
Shut up, Shane.
我…我对你的相机很抱歉
I’m… I’m so sorry about your camera.
没关系 兄弟 这是学校的
It’s all right, man, it’s the school’s.
投保了的
They insure it.
老兄 我告诉过你请柬上的措词是骗人的
Man, I told you the wording on that invitation was deceiving.
他一定非常不开心
He must be a really unhappy person.
我听说他可能是个混♥蛋♥ 但其实是个疯子
I heard he could be kind of an a-hole but that was nuts.
我猜艺术家都是多愁善感的
I guess artists are just emotional creatures.
内心都很痛苦
Tortured souls.
但我意思是 有什么不开心的呢?
But, I mean, what’s there even to be unhappy about?
他是维克·爱德华兹 看在老天的份上
He’s Vic Edwards, for Christ’s sake.
他搞了这么多漂亮的女人
He’s made love to so many beautiful women.
过来 维克
Get over here, Vic.
你好啊
Hello.
别傻站着 维克
You just gonna stand there, Vic?
别傻站着 维克
Just gonna stand there, Vic?
过来啊 维克
Get over here, Vic.
我爱你 维克
I love you, Vic.
快过来 维克
Get over here, Vic.
别傻站着 维克
You just gonna stand there, Vic?
快过来 维克
Get over here, Vic.

Hello?
请告诉我你和维克在一起
Please tell me you’re with Vic.
谁? – 该死 李尔
Who? – Dammit, Lil.
你还在睡觉? 我真不该信你
Are you still asleep? I can’t believe you.
哦 我♥操♥ 操 操 操
Oh, shit. Shit, shit, shit.
你应该在10分钟前就去汽车旅馆接维克的
You were supposed to pick Vic up at the motel 10 minutes ago.
嗯 是啊 说来有趣 因为我快到旅馆了
Yeah, well, that’s funny, because I am almost at the motel.
你按下喇叭
Beep your horn.
嗯? – 向我证明你在车里
Hmm? – Prove to me you’re in your car.
快按喇叭
Honk your horn.
噢 闭嘴 道格 我大概15分钟后到
Oh, shut up, Doug. I’ll be there in, like, 15 minutes.
嗯 – 别闹了 比约恩
Mmm. – Cut it out, Bjorn.
我得去上班了
I have to get to work.
你去上班? – 是啊
You have to get to work? – Yes, I do.
上什么班? 开车带老人兜风?
What is that? Driving some old man around?
他就不能再等15分钟?
Can he not wait 15 minutes?
别太自以为是了
Quit looking so pleased with yourself.
我还在生你的气
I’m still pissed at you.
你生气的表现真有趣
You got a funny way of showing it.
几个小时前你好像对我不太生气哦
You didn’t seem too pissed at me a couple of hours ago.
好吧 这叫恨之入骨
Okay, it’s called a hate bone.
你知不知道你生气的时候真可爱
You know you’re cute when you’re angry.
别 别 别接
No, no. Don’t do it.
哦 又是道格
Oh, it’s Doug again.
宝贝 宝贝 我真的得走了
Babe, babe, I really gotta go.
我得走了 好吗? 好
I gotta go. Okay? Okay.
离开时记得锁门 好吗?
Lock up when you leave, all right?
知道了
Done.
混♥蛋♥
Jerk.
再见
Bye.
谁啊? 哦 只晚了25分钟
Yes? Oh. Only 25 minutes late.
快点 我们去餐馆 他们都在等着
Come on. Let’s get to the restaurant. The boys are all waiting.
是吗?
Really?
你的头怎么了?
What happened to your head?
哇 哇 哇 这是干什么?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What’s this?
你带我去机场 我回洛杉矶
You’re gonna take me to the airport and I’m going back to LA.
那么道格和电影节呢?
But what about Doug and the film festival?
呃 他们?
Uh, what about them?
在尼克尔森和伊斯特伍德的伟大传统中
In the grand tradition of Nicholson and Eastwood,
我将缺席接受终身成就奖
I will accept my Lifetime Achievement Award in absentia.
随便你
Suit yourself.
比约恩怎么样了?
So how’s Bjorn?
不知道
Wouldn’t know.
我明白了
I see.
我看到了你脖子上的吻痕
I suppose you just gave yourself that hickey on your neck, then.
这是以前的
That was there before.
不 才不是
No, it wasn’t.
你真是个好管闲事的老家伙 你知道吗?
You’re a pretty nosy old guy, aren’t you?
我不知道是不是多管闲事
I don’t know if nosy is the word.
等你到了我这个年龄 对于什么是可谅解的
When you get to be my age, there are clear cut delineations
什么是不可谅解的就会有很清晰的界定
between what is acceptable and what is unacceptable.
他所做的就是不可谅解的
What he did was unacceptable.
哦 我明白了
Oh, I get it.
所以我猜你昨晚的行为是可以谅解的
So I guess your behavior last night was acceptable.
我的意思是 老实说 你真的很差劲
I mean, to be honest with you, you’re being pretty shitty.
我是对道格的小♥电♥影♥节很不屑
I could give two shits about Doug’s little film festival,
但你实在太不冷静了
but you are being very uncool.
嗯 这就是生活
Well, that’s life.
他会习惯的
He’ll get over it.
你是本身就一直这么混♥蛋♥
Are you always this much of an asshole
还是假装成我们这种卑微的小屌♥丝们?
or just to lowly peons like us?
不 我差不多一直就是个大混♥蛋♥
No. I’m pretty much always a big asshole.
哇 酷 过着多么自♥由♥自在的生活
Wow, cool. Must be so liberating to live your life
除了你自己 对什么都不在乎
not giving a shit about anybody but yourself.
去下一个出口 好吗?
Take the next exit, all right?
为什么? 机场就在前面
Why? The airport’s ahead.
我知道 但我们去下一个出口
I can see that, but take the next exit.
去诺克斯维尔? 要开车三个小时
To Knoxville? It’s a three hour drive.
你是几点的飞机?
What time’s your plane?
我会重新安排的
I’ll reschedule it.
好吧 我不能就这么去诺克斯维尔
Okay. I can’t just up and go to Knoxville.
我还有事要做
I got things I gotta do.
比约恩可以等你
Bjorn can wait.
某人好像承诺过整个周末都会做我的助理兼司机
I was promised an assistant and a car for the whole weekend.
现在我有事要处理
There are things I gotta take care of.
走吧
Now, go.
你不觉得你应该放慢一点速度吗?
Don’t you think you ought to slow down a little?
我们很可能会被拦下
We’re liable to get pulled over.
聪明
Cute.
他妈的狗♥娘♥养♥的
Goddamn son-of-a-bitch.
该死 是德州骑警
Goddamn, it’s a Texas Mountie.
他在阿肯色州干什么?
What the hell’s he doing in Arkansas?
我觉得你最好靠边停一下 维克
I think you better pull off to the side, Vic.
让我们看看他能开多快
Well, let’s just see what he’s got under the hood.
再见 宝贝
Bye, bye, baby.
维克 小心点
Vic, take it easy.
我是老了 但我还不想死
I may be old but I’m not ready to die yet.
你到底怎么回事?
What the hell’s the matter with you?
我们可能会没命的
We could have been killed.
你以为你会长身不老?
You think you’re gonna live forever?
啊哈
Uh-huh.
听着 我知道你认为你已经把一切都想明白了
Look, I know you think you’ve got it all figured out right now.
我在做一些疯狂的事
Well, I do some crazy things.
好吧 听我说 你已经到了碰撞期
Well, listen to me. You’re on a collision course.
你会做出很多糟糕的人生决定
You’re about to make a lot of bad life decisions.
是吗?
Really?
在你放弃一切之前 我可以帮你
I can help you before you throw it all away.
太迟了!
Too late now!
不!
NO!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!