对了 费思 你把酒带去剧院里
All right, Faith, actually, just bring it on into the theater.
我们得走了
Um, we’ve got to get going.
在周日的颁奖典礼之前
We’ve got a lot of movies to get through
我们有很多电影要放
before the big awards ceremony Sunday.
放映室就在旁边
The screening room right around here.
实际上已经有很多的本地获奖者
There’s actually a lot of local contest winners
和粉丝在那里等候了
and fans that are already in there, waiting.
不好意思 借过
Excuse me. Pardon me.
他来了
He’s here.
好 感谢各位来
All right. Thank you, everybody,
参加第五届国际纳什维尔电影节
for coming to the fifth annual International Nashville Film Festival.

Yeah.
你们都知道 我们已经做了好多年
You know, we’ve been doing this for a number of years now,
但我得说 从来没有哪次像今年这么振奋人心
but I have to say, it’s never been more exciting for me
因为我们请来了我们的贵宾
than this year because we have with us our guest of honor,
连续五年蝉联票房♥冠军
the number one box office star for five years in a row.
六年 – 六年 对不起
Six. – Six. I ‘m sorry.
没关系 – 连续六年
That’s all right. – Six years in a row.
田纳西州最杰出的影星
Tennessee’s favorite son, movie star extraordinaire.
所有人 为维克·爱德华兹先生干杯
Everybody, give it up for Mr. Vic Edwards.
维克 今晚电影节的开场电影
So, Vic, the opening movie of the festival tonight
是您1961年经典的《加德满都的九条命》
is your 1961 classic Nine Lives to Kathmandu,
好莱坞评论家协会授予了您此片
for which the Hollywood Critics Association
年度最佳新人奖
awarded you Best Newcomer of the year.
那是我唯一一次赞同评论家的意见
That’s the only time I ever agreed with the critics.
哦 谢谢 等一下
Oh, thank you. One second.
哦 好
Oh. All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
维克 就像我说的 如果您有什么有关这部电影制♥作♥的
So, yeah, Vic, like I said, if you have any stories or anecdotes
故事或趣闻的话 我想我们都很想听听
about the making of that film, I think we’d all love to hear ’em.
我有个问题
I have a question.
请把问题留到影片结束后的问答环节
Please save any questions for the Q&A after the film.
加德满都是一部B级片
Well, Kathmandu was a B-picture,
这意味着制♥作♥成本不高
which means it didn’t cost much to make.
不知何故 它一下子就火了起来
Somehow, it shot right to the top.
前一分钟我只是个小小的特技演员
One minute, uh, I was a two-bit stuntman
下一分钟
and the next minute,
我却成了镇上最受欢迎的人
I was the toast of the town.
好莱坞可以做到这点
Hollywood can do that.
如果他们想捧你上去
Wants to build you up,
你会扶摇直上
they can do it fast.
如果想搞掉你
And if they want you to crash and burn,
也只是一眨眼的功夫
they do that even faster.
说到特技 听说
Speaking of stunts, it is true
您在《龙争虎斗》中做伯特·兰卡斯特的替身 是真的?
that you doubled Burt Lancaster in Gunfight at the OK Corral?
妈的 肖恩 我说了到问答环节才能提问
Dammit, Shane. I said no questions till the Q&A.
没关系 伯特没用替身
That’s all right. Nobody doubled Burt.
但我的确在那部影片里做过替身
But I did double somebody in that picture,
那是朗达·弗莱明
and that was Rhonda Fleming.
我不得不从穿着裙子的马上摔下来
I had to fall off a horse in a dress.
好了 我不知道还有没有更有趣的事
All right. I don’t know if it’s gonna get a lot better than that
就让我们开始吧
so let’s begin the festival.
太棒了
Yeah!
不好意思
Excuse me.
不 我把一切都给你了 你还在骗我!
No, I’ve given you everything and you still cheat on me!
你骗了我! 我给你了一切!
You cheated on me! I’ve given you everything!
我没有和她做♥爱♥ – 你没有和她做♥爱♥
I didn’t have sex with her. – You didn’t have sex with her,
你还在骗我 – 饶了我吧
you still cheated on me. – Give me a break.
看看你 穿着短裤和那个白♥痴♥
Look at you, wearing these shorts with your ass hanging out
在这个愚蠢的地方瞎混
with that stupid idiot at this stupid place.
什么愚蠢的地方? 你总是搞我的朋友!
Stupid– What place? You’re always screwing my friends!
我也不想的 – 你这王八蛋!
I don’t mean to. – You’re an asshole!
让开! – 啊!
Get out of the way! – Ahhh!
你真是令人沮丧 好吗?
You’re a downer, all right?
是你骗了我! 我恨你!
You’re the one who cheated on me! I hate you!
你不能这么做! 你敢?
You can’t do this! How dare you?
你这缩头乌龟!
After everything!
你对男人的品味糟透了 你知不知道?
You got shit taste for men, you know that?
是吗? 那你说说
Yeah? Tell me about it.
下次某个男人再让你难堪的话
Next time some guy gives you a hard time,
你就猛击他的喉咙 就是喉结这里
just jab him in the throat, right in the Adam’s apple,
就是用这四根手指
you know, with these four fingers.
就这样 他就会好几天说不了话
Right there. He won’t talk for quite a few days.
是啊 但他不是某个男人
Yeah, well, it’s not some guy.
他是比约恩 我的男朋友
It’s Bjorn, my boyfriend.
好吧 现在是前男友
Well, ex-boyfriend now.
比约恩? – 这是瑞典语
Bjorn? – It’s Swedish.
我知道 是“狗屎”的瑞典语
I know. It’s Swedish for “shit”.
他有没碰过你身子?
Has he ever put his hands on you before?
你知道 不管怎样 我是说 他要和我约会
You know, whatever. I mean, he has to date me
我脑子一热 所以
and I’m crazy, so.
啊 所以是你的错?
Ah. So it’s your fault?
因为你疯了
‘Cause you’re crazy.
是啊 你知道吗? 你什么都不了解
Yeah, you know what? You don’t get anything.
我也不需要某个好莱坞的过气演员
And I don’t need psychoanalysis
帮我做心理分♥析♥
from some has-been actor from Hollywood.
说到好莱坞 你到底为什么来这里?
And speaking of Hollywood, why the hell are you even here?
哦 我来这里是因为
Well, I’m only here because
克林特 杰克和波比·德尼罗都来过
Clint and Jack and Bobby De Niro all came.
克林特·伊斯特伍德? – 嗯
Clint Eastwood? – Mm-hmm.
杰克·尼科尔森? – 是啊
Jack Nicholson? – Yeah.
好吧 爱德华兹先生
Yeah. Mr. Edwards,
这是国际纳什维尔电影节
this is the International Nashville Film Festival,
不是纳什维尔国际电影节
not the Nashville International Film Festival.
那才是大的电影节 那些人从没来过这里
That’s the big one. Yeah. Those guys never came here.
请柬上说他们都获得了和我一样的奖项
Said on the invite they all won the same award that I’m getting.
我哥哥邀请过他们 只是没有得到回应
My brother invited them. He just never got a response.
在他搞这个的四年中
In the four years he’s been running it,
你是唯一一个亲自来的笨蛋
you are the only one stupid enough to show up.

Huh.
很棒 嗯?
All right, huh?
女士们先生们 欢迎维克·爱德华兹
Ladies and gentlemen, Vic Edwards.
维克在哪儿?
Where’s Vic?
呃 好吧 维克一定在盥洗室或其他什么地方
Uh, okay. Vic must be in the bathroom or something.
大家耐心等待 我去找他
Everybody sit tight. I’m gonna go get him.
我马上就回来 走
I’ll be right back. Come on.
嘿 维克在哪儿? – 我不知道 他走了
Hey, where’s Vic? – I don’t know. He left.
什么叫他走了?
What do you mean he left?
他站起来 走出门口
He got up and walked out the door.
你为什么不进来找我?
Well, why didn’t you come get me at least or something?
打扰你们看电影? 可别
And interrupt the movie? God forbid.
去你的 李尔
Dammit, Lil.
维克! – 爱德华兹先生
Vic! – Mr. Edwards.
他喜欢叫他维克 维克!
He wants to be called Vic. Vic!
哦 上帝啊 – 天啊 他在干什么
Oh, my God. – Holy shit. That’s awesome.
快点 孩子 快 – 我的天
Come on, boy. Come on. -Holy shit.
妈的
Dammit.
快走 耶哈
Here you go. Yee-hyah.
维克
Vic.
嗨 维克
Hey, Vic.
呃 维克 您还好吗? – 来吧 大个子们
Um, Vic, you okay? – Come on, big boy. Up, Silver.
一切都好吧?
Everything all right?
我当然没事 该死的
Of course I’m all right, goddammit.
看看我 我骑得像坨狗屎
Look at me. I’m riding like a son-of-a-bitch.
走 宝贝 驾
Go, baby. Yee-haw.
你知道我的第一份电影工作是什么吗?
You know what my first job in movies was?
坠马
Falling off a horse.
太好了 我们去继续问答环节怎么样?
Great. Uh, what do you say we go do the Q&A, huh?
他喝醉了 – 闭嘴
He’s sloshed, man. -Shut up.
我才没喝醉
I am not sloshed.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!