有什么问题吗? 看 有个厨房♥
What’s wrong with it? Look, it’s got a kitchen.
这叫厨房♥?
This is a kitchen?
你知道“虚假广♥告♥”这个词吗?
Are you familiar with the term “false advertising”?
知道
Yeah.
他们答应给我提供头等住宿
Well, I was promised first class accommodations.
我很想请你马上送我回机场
I’ve got a good mind to have you take me back to the airport right now.
还以为我上了《偷♥拍♥》节目
It’s like I’m on Candid Camera.
这真的是电影节吗?
Is this really a film festival?
老兄 是有个电影节
Dude, there’s a film festival,
如果你不喜欢你的住宿条件
and if you don’t like your accommodations
是因为达不到你对好莱坞的期望
because they don’t measure up to your big Hollywood expectations,
那么别怨我
don’t gripe to me.
我只是你的助理 只是个开车的
I’m just your assistant because I’m the one with the car.
有什么问题去跟我老哥说 是他搞的这个愚蠢的电影节
Take it up with my brother. It’s his stupid film festival.
我们在大厅见 – 你管那叫大厅?
I’ll meet you in the lobby. – You call that a lobby?
你的钥匙 是啊
Your key. Really?
我见过的电♥话♥亭都比那个大
I’ve seen phone booths that were bigger than that.
待会儿见 听不见你在说什么
See you soon. Can’t hear you.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, right, right, right.
什么鬼地方
What a shithole.
别逗了
Don’t be crazy.
你已经到那儿了 就好好享受
You’re there already. Just enjoy it.
享受? 你真该来看看这个老鼠洞
Enjoy it? You should see this rat hole.
闻着有尿和清洁剂的味道
It smells like piss and Pine-Sol.
那你应该感到宾至如归
Well, you should feel right at home, then.
那些精品旅馆总是很小的
Those boutique hotels are always small
但很时髦
but they’re very hip.
这个地方一点也不时髦 也不精品
There’s nothing hip or boutique about this place.
还有我那个助手 天啊
And my assistant, my God.
她只是个空架子
She’s just a basket case on wheels.
哦 放松点 维克
Oh, just relax, Vic.
别想着这是个糟糕的周末 你去参加那个电影节
It’s one lousy weekend and you’ll get to the festival,
所有人都会围着你转
everybody will spoil you.
你会觉得自己是个大人物 所以情况会有多糟?
You’ll feel like a big shot. How bad can it be?
想想德尼罗 克林特
De Niro, Clint.
肯定不会有这么糟
There must be something to it.
我敢打赌克林特没有住过这个破洞
I guarantee you Clint didn’t stay in this shithole.
哦 别说了
Oh, stop it.
我待会再跟你谈
I’ll talk to you later.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry about that.
你真是个混♥蛋♥!
You are such an asshole!
我坐这儿 正好有本书…
Well, I was just sitting here and the book was here…
我不是在跟你说话
I’m not talking to you.
不 我在跟你说话 比约恩
No, I am talking to you, Bjorn.
闭嘴
Shut up for a second.
我在打电♥话♥ 爱德华兹先生
I’m on the phone, Mr. Edwards.
嗯 我看得出来
Yes, I can see that.

Hello?
比约恩?
Bjorn?
喂? 该死的!
Hello? Damn it!
这是什么鬼地方?
What the hell is this?
这里就是电影节
This is the festival.
可这是一个酒吧
But it’s a bar.
是啊 那又怎样?
Yes. So what?
他来了
There he is.
哦 我的天啊 爱德华兹先生
Oh, my gosh. Mr. Edwards.
简直不敢相信 哦 天啊
I can’t believe it. Oh, my gosh.
维克·爱德华兹!
Vic Edwards!
天啊 我…简直无法形容
Oh, man, I– I can’t tell you
见到您来我们有多高兴
how excited we are to have you here.
我叫道格·麦克道戈尔 我们通过电♥话♥的 记得吗?
I’m Doug McDougal. We spoke on the phone, remember?
是的 你好吗? – 我很好
Yeah. How are you? – I’m so good.
我难以言表您来这里对我们意味着什么 我们是您忠实的粉丝
I can’t tell you what it means to us that you’re here. We’re such fans.
请允许我介绍我的搭档 肖恩·麦卡沃伊
Let me introduce you to my partner, Shane McAvoy.
我们从出生起就是最好的朋友
We have been best friends since birth,
所以我第一次看您的电影
so the first time I saw any of your films,
就是和这个家伙一起
it was with this guy right here.
真的吗? 哇 – 是的
Really? Wow. – Yeah.
爱德华兹先生 您的电影对我影响很大
Mr. Edwards, sir, your films have influenced me greatly.
您在“阿♥拉♥莫围城”中的表演
Your performance in Siege at the Alamo
很有层次感 充满活力 细致入微
was a revelation of gradation and dynamism and nuance.
有层次感 充满活力 细致入微? 听起来像个律师事务所
Gradation, dynamism, nuance? Sounds like a law firm.
说真的 有场戏是您怀抱着垂死的罗伯特·米契姆
Seriously, I get choked up even just thinking about that scene
我一想到那个场景就哽咽
where you’re cradling the dying Robert Mitchum.
您说 “克罗克特先生
And you say, “Mr. Crockett, sir,
能与您并肩保卫德克萨斯是我的荣幸”
it’s been my privilege defending Texas side by side with you.”
好了 别说了 肖恩 这位是斯图尔特
All right, wrap it up, Shane. This is Stuart.
他是纳什维尔的本地电影制♥作♥人
He’s a local filmmaker here in Nashville.
他实际上拍摄了所有在网上播放的电影节宣传片
He actually shot all the promos for the festival that play online.
您有参演过这种片吗?
Did you get a chance to catch any of those yet?
不 还没有 但我会的 他们什么时候来拍?
No, I haven’t, but I will. What time do they come on?
我还以为上了卡森现场秀节目
It’s like I’m on Carson.
爱德华兹先生 能亲自♥拍♥摄到您
Mr. Edwards, it is the greatest honor of my life
是我一生最大的荣幸
to be seeing you through my viewfinder right now.
我在拍一部有关这个历史性事件的纪录片
I’m making a documentary about this historic event.
还有我的妹妹李尔 您已经认识了
And, of course, you know my sister Lil,
除了做您周末的私人助理外
who, in addition to being your personal assistant
她还是个艺术家
for the weekend, is an artist.
她实际上做了这次电影节的标语
She actually made the logo for the festival.
嗯 她很能干
Well, she was very handy.
有人说她做的很糟糕
Well, she’s been called worse.
让我们带您去红地毯
Uh, let’s get you over to the red carpet.
他到底是什么人? 你们说什么来着?
So what is he like? What’d you guys talk about?
他有没跟你说起他的故事?
Did he tell you any stories?
哦 有啊 很伟大的故事
Oh, yeah. It was great.
他告诉我他有多么讨厌长途飞行
He told me how much he hated the coach ticket
多么讨厌那家旅馆和我的车
and how much he hated the hotel and how much he hated my car.
讨厌电影节在酒吧举♥行♥
And that the film festival’s in a bar.
是啊 他真是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, he’s a total dick.
我不知道你们为什么如此着迷
I have no idea what you guys are so obsessed with.
也许我们应该哪天一起去看看他的电影
Maybe we should watch some of his movies together sometime.
我得跟你说实话 肖恩
Yeah, I got to be honest with you, Shane.
我现在正在和比约恩交往
I’m dealing with some shit with Bjorn right now,
所以你能不能离开?
so could you just run along?
我不是在约你 我只是说…
I’m not asking you on a date. I’m just saying that…
是吗 那太好了 谢谢
Yeah, that’s great. Thanks.
维克 您是最伟大的! – 欢迎来到纳什维尔!
Vic, you were great! -Welcome to Nashville!
对不起 我… – 他是谁?
I’m sorry to, um… – Who’s that?
爱德华兹先生 很高兴认识您
Mr. Edwards, it’s so nice to meet you.
我是您的超级粉丝 我爸爸很喜欢您的电影
I’m a huge fan. My dad loves your movies.
好了 爱德华兹先生 请到这边来
Okay, now, Mr. Edwards, if we could, right this way.
好的 – 我想给您介绍一下
Okay. – I’d like to introduce you
我们的社交媒体总监 也是我的另一半
to our social media director and my better half.
这是我的女朋友 费思 – 你好 费思
This is my girlfriend, Faith. – Hi, Faith.
嗨 哇 见到您真高兴
Hi. Wow. It’s so exciting to meet you.
道格一直在说维克·爱德华兹 维克·爱德华兹
All Doug keeps talking about is Vic Edwards, Vic Edwards.
对了 在Instagram Snapchat和Pinterest社交网站上
And FYI, on Instagram, Snapchat and Pinterest,
我的名字是费思·冯·奥森
my name is FaithVonAwesome
但在推特上却是费思-下划线-冯·奥森
but on Twitter, it’s Faith, underscore, VonAwesome.
有人抢先我一步注册了 但没关系
Someone else beat me to it. But that’s okay.
我们的设计很有喜感
And our Vines are hilarious.
我们的脸书页面已经有200个赞了
And our Facebook page already has, like, 200 likes,
所以请随意邀请你们的朋友来
so just feel free to just invite all your friends.
还有 我们还搞了几个主题标签 有因斯布鲁克自然电影节
And, FYI, we’ve got a few hashtags going: hashtag INFF,
纳什维尔电影节 纳什维尔
hashtag Nashfilm, hashtag ViclnNashville.
所以您可以随意在您发布的
So just feel free to hashtag away
任何照片上加标签 好吗?
on any of your pics that you post, okay?
谢谢 – 要喝点什么吗?
Thank you. – Can I get you a drink?
好的 我要一杯威士忌
Yeah, I’ll have a whiskey.
好的 先生 – 好的
Aye, aye, sir. Okay. -Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!