嗯 这叫同类者互知 – 是啊 是啊
Well, it takes one to know one. – Yeah, yeah.
帮自己一个忙
Do yourself a favor.
从现在起 躲开那些渣男
Steer clear of the bad boys from now on.
别再被他们伤害 别再被他们左右
You can’t fix us, you can’t tame us.
知道了 渣男 – 好的
Okay, bad boy. – Okay.
肖恩那孩子怎么样? 他很明显喜欢你
What about that kid Shane? He obviously likes you.
哇 你比我还关心
Wow, you pay closer attention than I thought.
肖恩从五年级开始就爱上我了
Shane’s been in love with me since fifth grade.
那好啊 跟他一起吧
Well, then go out with him.
尝试接受一个真正爱你的人 你可能会喜欢的
Try out a guy who really loves you. You might like it.
好吧 离婚了五次的老司机
Yeah, okay, Mr. Divorced Five Times.
你到底对爱情了解多少?
How much do you really even know about love?
除了你自己 你还爱过别人吗?
Were you ever even in love with anyone but yourself?
哈哈 我已经恋爱了一千次
Ha ha. I’ve been in love about a thousand times.
但是真爱呢?
But real love?
只有一次
Just once.
只有一次
Just once.
一直这样很有趣 不是吗 维克?
It was fun while it lasted, wasn’t it, Vic?
我们一起度过了美好的时光 就我和你
We had some great times, you and me.
你得做一些和见一些大多数人梦寐以求的东西
You got to do things and see things that most people just dream about.
哦 是啊 – 这一切都到哪里去了 伙计?
Oh, yeah. – Where did it all go, man?
这又是什么意思呢?
And what does any of it mean?
这么多年过去了 我还是搞不清楚
After all these years, I still can’t figure it out.
这游戏是关于什么的
What the game is about.
生存 能者生存
Survival. Who has the ability to survive.
就是这个游戏 – 是啊
That’s the game. – Yeah.
那我幸存下来了 勉勉强强
Well, I’m surviving. Barely.
我认为这一切都是理所当然
I took it all for granted.
我以为我已经想明白了
I thought I had it figured out.
我现在照着镜子
I look in the mirror now,
我不知道凝视着我的
and I have no idea who that person is
那个人是谁
staring back at me.
该死的
Damn.
你好帅气
You’re good-looking.
你知道吗 时间就像这条河流
You know, time is like this river.
无论你做什么或不做什么
No matter what you do or don’t do,
无论你认为你能打败它多少次
no matter how much you think you can beat it,
它就这样匆匆流过
it just keeps rushing by.
你无法打败它
You don’t beat it.
你无法打败这条河
You don’t beat this river.
是的 无法打败
No, you don’t.
嘿 李尔 猜猜我是谁
Hey, Lil. You know who it is.
我整晚都在给你打电♥话♥
Been kind of trying to call you all night.
呃 只是想知道你在哪儿
Uh, just wondering where you are.
你是不是还在那个酒店和那个愚蠢的老家伙在一起
If you’re still at that hotel with that creepazoid old man.
不管怎样 给我回电♥话♥ 拜拜
Anyway, call me back. Bye.
维克 你说得太对了
Vic, you are so right.
我越不理会那个渣男的电♥话♥
The more I ignore douchebag’s calls,
他就越发狂
the crazier it’s making him.
维克?
Vic?
维克?
Vic?
维克? 你没事吧?
Vic? Are you okay?
我眼看着所有我在乎的人死去
I’ve watched everyone I ever cared about die.
一个接一个 他们似乎…
One by one, they seem to just…
都消失了
disappear on me.
不久我也会消失
It won’t be long before I disappear, too.
不 别这么说 维克
No, don’t say that, Vic.
你想知道我为什么要来诺克斯维尔吗?
You want to know why I needed to come to Knoxville?
我是来告别的
I needed to say goodbye.
告别那个我成长的小镇
Goodbye to the town that made me who I am.
告别我小时候爬的那些树
Goodbye to the trees I climbed as a kid.
告别那所教我如何不守规则的学校
Goodbye to the school that taught me how to break the rules.
还有我徘徊到深夜的那些小路
And the streets I wandered late at night.
以及拥有我所有秘密的藏身地
The hiding places where I left all my secrets.
还有这个…
The town…
我犯了很多很多错误的小镇
where I made so many, many mistakes.
现在是时候作…最后的告别了
And now it’s time for one… last goodbye.
好了 舒尔曼女士
Okay, Mrs. Schulman.
你今天有一位很友好的访客
You have a very nice visitor today.
爱德华兹先生从加州洛杉矶一路赶来
Mr. Edwards has come all the way from Los Angeles, California.
目前她的老年痴呆症可能
Now, the Alzheimer’s may have progressed
比你想的还要严重一些
a little bit further than you’re prepared for,
但她仍然是一位非常可爱的女士
but she’s still a very sweet lady.
对吗 舒尔曼太太?
Isn’t that right, Mrs. Schulman?
好吧 你们聊
All right, I’m gonna leave you to visit.
好
Okay.
这里吃的还好吗?
How’s the food here?
看看我们
Look at us.
一把老骨头
Old fogeys.
但你看起来还是很美
But you still look beautiful.
你仍然像我遇见你的那天一样美丽
You still look as beautiful as the day I met you.
我们有很多美好的回忆
We have a lot of good memories.
不管怎样
For what it’s worth,
我从未爱过像你这样的人
I never loved anybody else like you.
我们的回忆是很特别的
Ours was the special one.
独一无二的
The first one.
实实在在的
The real one.
我是来道歉的 克劳迪娅
I came here to apologize, Claudia.
我只会…
I just dealt you…
…给你带来不幸
…a lousy hand.
我是个愚蠢的孩子
I was a stupid, jackass kid.
所有一切都随着疯狂的梦想而破碎
All swept up in a crazy dream.
我离开了你和格雷西
And I just left you and Gracie.
我就这样走了
I just left.
我把一切都搞砸了
I screwed it all up.
如果能再让我选一次 宝贝
If I could go back and do it again, I would, baby.
我不会再那样做了
I’d do it differently.
在别人甚至知道我的名字之前
You were the one that loved me before anybody else
你就是那个爱我的人
even knew my name.
可我却把你视若蔽屣
And I treated you like shit.
我和所有错误的人
I got caught up in all the wrong things
做了所有错误的事情
with all the wrong people.
我以为我什么都知道
I thought I knew it all.
我以为我有那么多时间来弥补
I thought I had so much time to make it up.
我以为我只需动动手指
I thought I could just snap my fingers
就能把事情办好
and make things right.
当格雷西…
And when Gracie…
自杀时…
killed herself…
那也是我的错
That was all my fault, too.
都是我的错
It’s all my fault.
我的错
It is.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, darling.
不好意思 我认识你吗?
Excuse me. Do I know you?
你真想把我一个人留在这儿?
You really want to leave me here alone?
嗯 我真的得去 – 嗯…
Well, I really want some food. – Well…
我知道我不该拦你 可我…
I know I shouldn’t stop you, but I…
我觉得在你身边很安全 – 是吗?
I feel safe with you around. – You do?
我现在就很安全 不是吗?
Well, I am safe, ain’t I?
好吧 正义马上就会回来
Well, Justice will be back in a minute.
正义不代表你
Justice ain’t you.
好了 维克·爱德华兹电影节到此结束
Okay, that concludes our Vic Edwards Film Festival.
我们现在要颁发终身成就奖
We are now gonna give out our Lifetime Achievement Award
给伟大的维克·爱德华兹
to the great Vic Edwards in absentia.
我相信如果维克在这里
I’m sure if Vic were here,
他会感谢所有的粉丝
he would want to thank all the fans.
别把那些话强加于我
Don’t put words in my mouth.
搞什么名堂 天哪
For crying out loud. Good Lord, man.
哦 天…维克… – 给我拿张椅子
Oh, my… Vic… – Get me a chair.
嗯嗯 马上
Yeah, yeah, of course. Right away.
可惜 在今天之前
Unfortunately, until today,