All right, you heard him, let’s go.
爸爸…现在就走 快点!
Daddy…Now, go!
把你们的外套带上 外面挺冷的
Get your jackets,it’s pretty chilly outside.
爸爸 他们带我们去哪?这是怎么回事?
Where they taking us, daddy?What’s going on?
我们去哪啊?怀尔德太太!
Where we going?Mrs. Wilder!
一切都好吗?
Is everything all right?
这些人是谁?
Who are these people?
我们带他们去哪?不是去监狱 这是肯定的
Where we takin’ them?Not to jail, that’s for sure.
封锁这个地方 搜查所有物品
Look, seal this place off,go through everything.
把任何可疑的东西都带给我
Bring me anything that looks suspicious.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
出发
Go.
让他们进去
I want them inside.
来 你们四个跟着我
Let’s go.Four of you follow me.
都没事吧?
Are we good?
这边
This way.

Let’s go.
布劳德曼先生一会跟你们谈话
Mr. Broadman’ll be in a moment to talk to you.
诺亚 这是怎么一回事?
What’s going on here, Noah?
你做了什么?
What did you do?
亲爱的 你有什么事没告诉我们?
Sweetheart, what aren’t you telling us?
我不知道…
I didn’t know…
我不知道它能干什么.
I didn’t know what it could do.
我…不是故意…
I… didn’t mean…
你不知道什么能做什么?
You didn’t know what what could do?
那…那个机器 那个发生器
Th… The machine,the generator.
发生器?
The generator?
你们几个安静点 他们可能在监听…
You guys, be quiet,they’re probably listening…
我们的谈话 别…
…to everything we’re saying.Just…
什么发生器?
What generator?
我用那些玩具做出来的
I made it with the toys.
回放刚才那段
Whoa, whoa, whoa,play that last part back.
那个机器 那个发生器
The machine, the generator.
发生器?
The generator?
你们几个安静点 他们可能在监听…
You guys, please, be quiet,they’re probably listening…
我们的谈话 别…
…to everything we’re saying,just…
什么发生器?
What generator?
我用那些玩具做出来的
I made it with the toys.
什么发生器?什么玩具?
What generator? What toys?
我们从休息室录下来的
Yeah, we got that from the break room feed.
下一个是那个老师的片段.
Now, the next one is a selection from the teacher.
戴夫 能把老师的那段放一下吗?
Dave, can you give me the teacher?
我… 我不知道任何后续的事情…
I… I don’t know anything about any continuation…
也不知道什么恐♥怖♥分♥子♥或什么其他事情
…or terrorist cells or anything.
我只是个自然科学老师.
I’m just a science teacher.
我向你保证 我没做过别的
I promise you, that’s all I do.
我只… 只是教自然科学课,我去过一次尼泊尔…
I just… I teach science,I went to Nepal once…
但…那只是度假
But… that was just for a vacation.
下一段是保姆 戴夫
This next one is the babysitter. Dave.
她…她让自己的手溶解…
She… She made her hand dissolve…
成许许多多颗粒
…into a billion pieces…
就…就…
Just… Just…
像那样 我是说…
Like that, I mean…
非自然的现象 那是…
It wasn’t natural, that’s…
绝对不正常的,对吧?我是说…
That’s not natural, right?I mean…
她是个外星人
She’s an alien.
我觉得他们都是
I think they all are.
我是这里唯一…
Am I the only one here…
不清楚这些都是怎么回事的人吗?
…who doesn’t have a clue to what’s going on?
谢谢 我们只是有几个问题
Thank you.We just have a few questions.
你能告诉我们这些都是什么吗?
Um, could you tell us what these are?
没什么,只是…一些玩具
Those are nothing.They’re just… toys.
那个呢?
What about this?
那也是…个玩具
That’s… just a toy too.
这些是什么?这些是陀螺
What are these?Those are spinners.
能让她往后站吗?我可不是危险人物
Would you ask her to keep back?I’m not dangerous.
我来给你演示
I can show you.
这只是个魔术
Uh, it’s just a magic trick.
米姆兹教我的
Mimzy showed me how to do this.
米姆兹 这就是米姆兹吗?
Mimzy. Is that mimzy?
我们能看看你的兔子吗?不行!
Can we see your bunny?No!
我们不会伤害它的,不行!
We won’t hurt it.No!
我要米姆兹!别担心
I want her!It’s ok.
把米姆兹还给我!布劳德曼!
Give mimzy back!Broadman!
这是个小孩的玩具 你在干什么?
That’s a child’s toy.What are you doing?
它不像我看过的任何东西
It’s not like anything I’ve ever seen.
马上做一个切片扫描
Let’s do a slice and scan right away.
宝贝,哦 孩子
Sweetheart. Oh, boy.
布劳德曼 下一步怎么做?
Broadman, explain what’s going on.
我不知道,你说那是魔术
I don’t know what’s going on,you said it was magic.
这是什么样的魔术?
What kind of magic is that?
什么…为什么…他们要把它拿哪去?
What’s… Why… Where are they taking it?
要拿走多久?他们要干嘛?
How long is it gonna take?What are they doing?
不会很久的 耐心点
It’s not gonna take that long.Just be patient.
现在就把她还给我!那里面在做什么?
Bring her back now!What’s going on in there?
好了 切片准备好了
Ok, here’s the slice.
你看见了吗?太不寻常了
Are you getting this?It’s extraordinary.
就像这东西是活的一样…
It’s almost as if this thing could alive…
好像在模仿神经系统
…like it’s mimicking the nervous system.
进一步放大,我想更深入一点
I’m gonna take it down another level.I wanna go deeper.
你在挑战极限,史蒂夫
You’re pushing the limits here Steve.
再往下它就受不了了,再来一点
It will start breaking up.Just a bit more.
停!
Whoa! Whoa! Stop!
看看这个
Look at that.
这是什么?你们都看见了吗?
What is it?You guys see what I see?
你知道 我在英特尔工作超过了二十年
Look, I’ve been at Intel for more than two decades.
我知道所有启动了的纳米项目
I know every nanotechnology project ever initiated.
所有的 但这个是我们做梦都想要的
All of them.And we’ve dreamed about this.
我们一直梦想着创造人工生命
We’ve dreamed about creating artificial life.
那真是很奇妙 我们会改变世界
It would be amazing,we’d change the world.
但要达到这样的效果…
But we are eons away…
还真是遥不可及…
…from achieving anything like this. Eons.
好了 让我们尽可能的..
All right,let’s recap what happened…
概括一下所发生的事
…at least the best we can.
我们知道这些东西 这些…物体…
We know these things,these… objects…
是由我们从未见过的技术所制♥造♥
…are made from technology that no one here’s ever seen before.
但不知为何它们有个英特尔的标志…
And somehow they have a intel logo…
刻在分子上
…etched in their molecules.
我们还知道大停电范围有半个州
We know that there was a major power outage in half the state.
我们也知道…或者至少我们认为看到了…
We know…or at least we think we saw…
一个小女孩能将自己的手臂溶解
A little girl atomize her arm.
大家有什么看法?
Does anybody have any thoughts on this?
我能说说吗?
Can I talk?
米姆兹想跟你们说话,她想说?在哪儿?
Mimzy’d like to speak to you.She wants to speak? Where?
她在另外一个房♥间,她告诉我要说的话了
She’s in the other room.She’s telling me what to say.
未来的人无法穿越时空
The people in the future can’t travel through time.
他们需要我们的帮助
They need our help.
他们体内有什么东西被破坏了
Something in them is broken.
而我们能够修复
And we can fix it.
我们有他们需要的
We have what they need.
她说是在我们的基因里
She says it’s in our genes.
我们的基因?
Our genes?
他们曾把其他米姆兹送到过去…
They’ve been sending other mimzys into the past…
去寻找
To look for it.
但是没有一个回来过,她说她是最后一个
But none of them have come back.She says she is the last one.
我很抱歉 这…这听起来都很荒唐
I’m sorry, this…This is crazy.
等一下 让她说完
Hold it, please let her finish.
她说人们无法穿越时空…
She says people can’t travel through time.
因为会死的…
‘Cause they’ll die.
所以他们就制♥造♥了玩偶来做这件事…
So they built dolls to do it…
像米姆兹一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!