参加很重要的约会时迟到
…for a very important date.
你从哪得到的?
Where did you get it?
我们在沙滩上发现她的
We found her on the beach.
诺亚认为她来自外太空…
Noah thinks she’s from outer space…
但其实他也不清楚
But he doesn’t really know.
外太空
Outer space.
你相信有外星人吗?
Do you believe in aliens?
外星人?像飞碟什么的?
Aliens? Like flying saucers and things like that?
是的,我猜有点信吧
Yeah, I guess I do, sort of.
诺亚也信
Noah does too.
唉… 男孩子嘛
Oh, well… boys.
你觉得外星人会来这里吗?
Do you think aliens would ever come here?
有些人猜他们已经来了…
Some people think they might be here right now…
而且我们都不知道
…and we don’t even know it.
真的吗?
Really?
可他们来干什么呢?
But what do they want?
我不知道
I don’t know.
诺亚说不知道他们是好人还是坏人…
Noah doesn’t know if they’re good or bad…
是来帮助我们还是消灭我们…
They might help us or kill us…
或者是来偷取我们的意念
…or maybe steal our brains.
偷取我们的意念?
Steal our brains?
如果我给你看样东西…
If I show you something promise you won’t tell?
你能答应我不跟别人说吗?嗯 像个秘密什么的?
Oh. Like… a secret?
真的吗?太酷了!
Really? Cool!
什么样的秘密?
What kind of secret?
我的手会变魔术
I can do a magic trick with my hand.
真的吗?变给我看看
Really? Yeah. Show me.
好的,哎 拿过来 谢谢
Ok.Whoop… Thank you.
那是 嗯–那是–
That’s, um… That’s…
真是个了不起的魔术 艾玛
That’s a really great magic trick, Em.
宝贝 快–过来
Honey, c’mere.
宝贝 求你了 过来!
Sweetheart, please, come here!
过来 好嘛?不要!
Come here, ok? No!
哦,我的天哪!没事的
Oh, my god.It’s ok.
一点也不痛,看啊!
It doesn’t hurt.Watch.
我的天!不要啊!不要!
Oh, my god! No! No! No! Uh!
茱莉!茱莉!等一下!怎么回事?你不要工资了吗?
Julie! Julie! Wait up! What’s wrong? Don’t you wanna get pai d?
我-我得走了!我得回家!
I… I gotta go!I gotta go home!
茱莉 怎么了?!宝贝啊 你没事吧?
Julie, what’s wrong?Honey, are you ok?
发生什么事了?什么也没有
What happened?Nothing.
发生什么事了?你做了什么?
What happened?What did you do?
没什么,爸爸,我不过给她变了个魔术
Nothing, daddy.I just showed her a magic trick.
你知道什么?我明早给茱莉打个电♥话♥
You know what?I’ll call Julie in the morning.
我肯定没有什么事
I’m sure it was nothing.
不仅仅是茱莉…
It’s not just Julie…
而是这所有的一切
It’s everything.
我是说… 诺亚的科技节项目是怎么回事 嗯?
I mean what about Noah’s science project, huh?
嗯,他怎么做的…全靠他自己?
How did he do that all by himself?
平常他很费劲 需要我来帮他的…
I mean, usually he struggles,he needs my help…
然后突然他就自立门户了?
…and suddenly he’s in a league of his own.
我是说,有点儿不对劲
I mean, something is just not right.
有什么不对劲的?我们有两个与众不同的孩子…
What’s not right? Look,we got two special kids…
心智出众,想像力丰富…
…with great minds,imaginations, it’s…
不,你不明白!
No, you’re not getting it!
你知道吗,我很害怕 我…
You know, I’m scared. I…
这… 这…根本就不寻常
That… It’s… It’s just not normal.
别这样说
Don’t talk like that.
你对此反应过激了…
Look, you’re overreacting to this whole…
大卫 听我说 你睁开眼睛看看
David, stop it. Open your eyes.
我觉得我们需要做些什么
I think we need to do something.
我们得去找人看看
We have to get help.
好吧 我们去找人看看 嗯…
Yeah, well, all right,we’ll get help. Um…
找什么样的人呢?
What kinda help?
不要!
No! Uh!
刚才怎么了?
What was that?
乔治!怎么回事啊!
Hey, George! What’s goin’ on?
别乱搞 这一点不好玩
Stop messin’ around, this isn’t funny.
第四区刚刚停电了
Whoa, I just lost power in sector 4.
吉斯,看看你是否能改用第五变电站进行供电
Keith, see if you can’t rerout power through substation 5.
第三区停电了
Sector 3’s offline.
国土安♥全♥部♥?
Homeland security?
没开玩笑吧
Yeah, no kidding.
哦,我的天哪
Oh, my gosh.
诺亚 你没事吧?爸爸 发生什么事了?
Hey, Noah, you all right?Daddy, what’s happening?
亲爱的 是…是停电了
Hey, sweetie. It’s…It’s a blackout.
整个周边地区一片黑暗
The whole neighborhood’s dark.
你们听见那个声音了吗?
Did you guys hear that sound?
他们说半个州都停电了
They’re saying that it’s blacked out half the state.
真是难以置信
Unbelievable.
他们还没找出原因
They don’t know what’s caused it.
没有,不过…他们会找出原因的
No, well, they…They will.
他们总能确切地知道事情的起因
They always know exactly how these things start.
是吗?是的
They do?Oh, yeah.
爸爸,电这么快就来了
Yeah!That didn’t last long.
你没事吧?
Are you ok?
我现在就赶过去
I’m goin’ down there now.
伙计,今天早上可真够忙乱的
Oh, man, it’s been a crazy morning.
联邦调查局 五角大楼不停给我打电♥话♥
The FBI, the Pentagon’s been calling.
比尔 我现在不能再说了
Look, I can’t talk right now, Bill.
总得有人去解决问题
Well, somebody has to have the keys.
比尔 你现在就把所有人都召集过去
Look, Bill, just get everybody down there now.
是罗娜打来的,谁?
It’s Lorna.Who?
你的女儿 奈特,她想知道发生了什么事
Your daughter, Nate.She wants to know what’s happening.
告诉她,总统也想知道
Tell her so does the President,he wants to know too.
亲爱的,你看见我的钥匙了吗?
Hey, baby, you know where my computer codes are?
亲爱的 他会给你回电♥话♥的
He’ll call you back, honey.
你抽屉里找过了吗?在你内衣底下
Did you try your dresser,under your underwear?
找到了
Ahh, got it.
你不该接受这份差事
I knew you should never have agreed to this.
你本来在司法部有那么好的一份工作…
You had a perfectly good job at the Justice Department…
现在却突然变成反恐专家了
And now, all of a sudden,you’re a terrorism expert.
亲爱的…是局长任命我的
Look, baby, the National Director appointed me.
你想让我做什么?请病假?
What do you want me to do,call in sick?
但是没人真的以为你会…
But no one ever actually thought you’d…
奈特 我是说这可是西雅图啊
I mean, this is Seattle, Nate.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥攻击西雅图做什么?
Why would terrorists attack Seattle?
我不知道 希拉 嗯 我们这里有个波音公♥司♥…
I don’t know, Sheila.Look, we got the Boeing plant…
有微软…
We got Microsoft…
还有音乐会
We got the music experience.
我不知道 宝贝 我得走了
I don’t know, babe.I gotta go.
我会给你来电♥话♥的 亲爱的
I’ll call you later, baby.
奈特…嗯?
Nate…Huh?
你的裤链,谁?
Your fly.Who?
拉上你的裤链,噢!
Zip up your fly.
噢 谢谢
Oh, oh, thank you.
噢 谢谢 我爱你 宝贝
Oh, thank you.I love you, baby.
我亲眼看着它膨胀
It grew right in front of my eyes.
我碰了碰晶体里面的东西…
I moved stuff inside the crystal…
结果…就…嗡
And then… then whoosh.
半个州都停电了
Half of the state blacked out.
你认为这是什么呢 诺亚?
What do you think it is, Noah?
我不知道…
I don’t know…
但我们得把它扔掉
But we have to throw it out.
全扔掉,所有玩具
All of them, all of the toys.
所有的 他们现在太危险了
Everything, it’s just too dangerous.
不行!
No!
艾玛 如果发生什么可怕的事 怎么办?
Em, what if something terrible’s about to happen?
不会发生的,你怎么知道?
That won’t happen.How do you know?
米姆兹告诉我的
Mimzy told me.
米姆兹是他们其中一员
Mimzy, she’s one of them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!