小心,你没事吧?
Oh, careful. You ok?
魔法楼梯
The magic staircase.
上去吧 魔法?
Up you go.Magic?
差不多吧
Well, kinda.
诺亚 别去!妈咪说你得等着!
Noah, no!Mommy said you have to wait!
好冷啊
Man, it’s cold.
真是很冷啊
Oh, it’s really cold.
水很凉
Cold water.
那是什么啊?
What’s that?
不清楚 我过去看看
I don’t know. I’ll go see.
让我看一下
Let me.
别碰
No, don’t.
能不能打开呢
I wonder if it opens.
这是什么啊?
What’s that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
看看说明书
Read the directions.
你看到哪有说明书吗?
Do you see any directions?
孩子们 回屋了
Come on in, guys.
别把这个秘密告诉别人
Keep it a secret.
晚饭快好了 你们下不下来?
Dinner’s almost on,you coming down?
马上来
Yeah, in a sec.
那是什么?这个啊–我不知道
What is that?Oh, it… I don’t know.
艾玛和我在海滩上捡到的
Em and I found it on the beach.
让我看看
Let me see.
你看这些三角形
Look at all those triangles.
用来压纸不错
Make a nice paperweight.
…米姆兹
Mim…Mimzy.
米姆兹
Mimzy.
米姆兹?
Mimzy?
米姆兹
Mimzy.
你在干什么呢 艾玛?
What are you doing, Em?
别碰我的东西
Get out of my stuff.
那个新的是什么?
What’s that new stuff?
这个兔子又是什么?
And what’s that bunny rabbit?
它们从哪来的?
Where’d they come from?
她刚才就在边上
She was on the side.
她没有
No she wasn’t.
我觉得她就是复活节兔子
I think she’s the easter bunny.
给我
Ya-Da-Da da-Da.Give me that.
给我 不给
Give this to me. No.
给我 不给
Give it…No.
你看看你干的 把那些给我
Now look what you did.Give me those.
这都是干什么用的
What are they for?
嗯,嗯,好像她在跟我说话
It’s like she’s talking to me.
才怪
Yeah, right.
嗯 嗯 嗯,像这样?
Like this?
是个陀螺 诺亚
It’s a spinner, Noah.
啊
Uh…
什么……
What…
你怎么弄的?
How did you do that?
我就像这样一弄
I did like this.
不对 轻轻地转
No, smooth.
把你眼睛闭上
Close your eyes.
这是什么玩意啊?
What is this stuff?
天
Wow!
哇!
Whoa!
Oh, sheesh.
别碰
No, don’t!
你疯了啊?
Are you crazy?
你知不知道你的手刚才怎么了吗?
Do you even know what just happened to your hand?
你的手还好吗?
Is it ok?
这东西可能很危险
This stuff could be dangerous.
也许我们该告诉谁
Maybe we should tell someone.
我把那片绿玻璃给妈妈看了
I showed the green glass thing to mom.
她还以为是块镇纸呢
She thought it was a paperweight.
也许别人看不到我们看到的东西
Maybe other people don’t see what we see.
你也许能把这些用在你的科学项目上
Maybe you can use these for your science project.
我才不去做什么科技项目
I’m not even gonna do a science project.
而且我打赌怀特先生根本就不在乎
And I bet Mr. White couldn’t care less.
早上好,毅力先生 早上好
Morning, Mr. Willpower.Morning.
我以为你还在节食呢
I thought you were dieting.
我以为你还在打坐呢
I thought you were meditating.
你不是该进入涅磐状态了吗?
Aren’t you supposed to be in Nirvana?
是的
I am.
拉里 你真的要吃那些?
Larry, are you seriously eating that?
我八个小时没吃东西了
I haven’t had anything to eat in 8 hours.
是吗?我们管那段时间叫睡觉
Oh, really?That’s called sleeping.
来 尝点
Here. Come on.
很不错的
Oh, my goodness.
不要 要吃
Ha! No.Yes.
我不是那么容易就被引诱的
I am not so easily tempted.
那他呢?嘿 别碰他!
What about him?Hey, stop it!
让我集中一下精神
Ah, let me focus.
我昨晚又做了一个那样的梦
I had another one of those dreams last night.
梦见六♥合♥彩♥号♥码了吗?
Were there any lotto numbers?
没有号♥码 只有…
No, no numbers. Just that…
相同的光和那个…
That same light and that…
旋转的曼荼罗形状…
Spinning mandala shape…
从空中冲着我下降 你确定吗?
Coming down at me.Oh, are you sure?
因为有时你会遗忘你之前曾经…
Because sometimes you forget.Historically, you’ve been…
没有号♥码 只有… 天哪 自从我们离开尼泊尔…
No, no numbers. Just, god,ever since we left Nepal…
我就总做这个梦,我不明白
It’s that same dream.I don’t get it.
那个曼荼罗形状就像.. .
It’s like the shape is…
要把我吸进去一样 嘘
…sucking me into it.
那是…那个…
It’s… It…
别说话
Don’t talk.
试着别忘了
Just… Just try not to lose it.
就…
Just…
看梦的内容能不能…
See if it can…
回来 然后…你就能记起来…
Come back to you, then…you can remember…
你又在试着从我这里得到号♥码
You’re trying to get numbers out of me.
没有 我没有啊 根本就没号♥码
No, I’m not…There were no numbers.
真让人难过
It’s so sad.
我们完全可以变得很有钱
Oh, we could’ve been so rich.
你能想象有了这笔钱
Could you imagine how many people we could’ve helped…
我们可以帮助多少人吗?
…with that money?
拉奥米 别想它了,行吗?
Naomi, let it go, ok?
已经过去一年半了,这事只发生过一次
It was a year and a half a go, it just happened once.
纯属巧合
It was a total fluke.
拉里 你梦见了全部六个号♥码…
Larry, you dreamt all six numbers of a winning lottery ticket.
我们可以赢一千八百万美元啊,一百万美元 我知道
We could’ve won 18 million dollars.Million dollars, I know.
怎么可能是巧合呢,拉里?
How was that a fluke, Larry?
不要这样啊 我很抱歉 我知道
Come on, I’m sorry. I know.
真的吗?你现在是正在给我道歉?
Oh, really?Is this what’s going on right now?
对呀
It is, mm-Hm.
你以为你就能这样…
You think you can just…
吻回我的心,我是这样认为的
…kiss your way back…I do.
对了现在是复活节 让我们来庆祝吧
You know what?It’s easter vacation, let’s celebrate.
你不能这样 抓到你了
You’re not allowed to…Got you.
我现在碰了你了
I tagged you.
你就算“鬼”了
You’re it.Oh…
你不会抓到我的 你跟本就追不上
You’re not gonna get me,you can’t get me.
你抓不到
You can’t get me.
我一定会抓到你的
I’m gonna get you.
艾玛!
Em!
这种感觉真好啊
Oh. Man, that feels good.
你这里有些很完整的饼海胆
You got some pretty intact sand dollars there.
挺不错的
They’re nice.
让我想起怀特先生
Reminds me of Mr. White.
试试这个 这是米姆兹的贝壳
Try it. This is mimzy’s shell.
我们会找到一个短波频率…