片名:魔力玩具盒-最后的米姆兹
好,孩子们,都准备好了吗?
Ok, everybody.Ready?
大家都坐好了
Let’s settle down.
今天我要给你们讲个故事
Today I’m going to show you a story.
大家要用心听
Let’s all tune in together.
很久很久以前…
A long time ago…
我们星球的灵魂病了
…the soul of our planet was sick.
人们彼此孤立…
People had become isolated…
相互为敌
…and warlike.
我们的世界充满了恐慌
Our world was frightened.
因为它正步入死亡
It was dying.
但是一位伟大的科学家…
But a great scientist…
试图拯救我们
…was trying to save us.
他试了一次又一次…
He had tried many times…
他知道只剩下最后一次机会了
…and he knew he could only try once more.
这是最后一个米姆兹
This was the last mimzy.
一定是因为我的新牙套
It’s gotta be my new braces.
我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥,知道吗?
I’m not a terrorist, ok?
你确定吗?来看看你口袋里有什么
Ah, you sure about that?Let’s see in your pockets.
这是她第三次触动警报器了
That’s the third time she’s done that.
我们会赶不上测验的
We’re gonna be late for the test.
你复习了吗?
Have you studied?
复习了一整夜 我头都大了
All night. I’m freaked out.
过来
C’mere.
查一下你的短♥信♥
Check your messages.
哇,多谢了,伙计
Whoa. Gee, thanks, man.
来自我堂兄鲍伯的好意
Courtesy of my cousin Bob.
他上周做过这个测验了.真棒
Took the test last week. Cool.
大家听我说
Listen up. All right?
别忘了…
Now, just a reminder…
假期回来一周内就有科技节
Science fair projects are due one week after vacation.
大家别这样嘛
Oh, come on!
今年的科技节一定很精彩
It’s gonna be a great fair this year.
会有许多很不错的展出
There’s lots of great exhibits.
你们现在面前有一份试♥卷♥
Um, you have tests sitting in front of you.
诺亚 你不是一只阿米巴虫
Noah, you’re not an ameba.
你有一条脊椎 用它坐直了
You have a spine.Use it, sit up straight.
也是说你们每个人呢 都快坐好
That goes for all of you.Come on, you guys.
把注意力集中
Let’s get focused here.
给你们三十分钟
You have 30 minutes…
现在开始
…and begin.
你考得怎么样
So, how d’you do?
不是一般的糟
Total choke.
你没用我给你发的短♥信♥
You didn’t use the text I sent you.
怀特先生咳嗽了一声 我以为他看见了
Mr. White coughed. I think he saw.
你真是没用 看看这个
You’re such a wuss. Hey, look at this.
哇,我领先于…
Whoa. I’m in the front…
我已经排第四了
I have times four.
伙计,想上我家吗?
Hey, dude,d’you wanna come over?
不行,一小时后要去维德贝(维德贝岛:位于华盛顿州艾兰县)
Can’t. Leaving for Whidbey in an hour.
维德贝?
Whidbey?
去那儿过复活节?
For easter vacation?
真差劲!还用你说
How lame! Tell me about it.
喂!
Hey!
亲爱的 做的怎么样了?
Oh, hey, sweetheart, how’s it going?
我已经把行李都装上车了
I packed up the car already.
你本该到家了
You were supposed to be home.
听我说 我们明天一早就走…
Listen, we’re gonna leave first thing in the morning.
我保证 但现在你告诉孩子们…我正忙的没办法脱身
I promise. But you gotta tell the kids there was nothing I could do about it.
唉 你啊,我真的很抱歉
Oh, sweetheart.I’m sorry.
我要晚些回家 所以别等我 你们先吃吧
I’m gonna get home late so eat without me, ok?
艾玛 你在哪?吃饭了
Emma, where are you?We’re eating.
来了 妈妈!好的
Coming, mom!Ok.
知道吗?弦突然就断了
Know what? It snapped.
亲爱的 坐下,我们过会再把它修好
Oh, honey, sit down,we can fix it later.
求你了
Please.
不行 你是家里的小机灵
No, you’re the sensitive little genius.
你为什么不自己修
Why don’t you do it?
我不会修
I can’t do it.
我还不够心灵手巧
I don’t have dexterity.
不灵巧?你还算得上哪门子小机灵啊?
Dexterity? What kind of mutant are you?
诺亚,好吧
Noah. Fine.
那根愚蠢的弦呢?
Where’s the stupid string?
在我愚蠢的手里
It’s in my stupid hand.
为什么我不能像其他人一样 有个正常的妹妹呢?
Why couldn’t I have a normal sister like everyone else?
过来,坐下…
Come on, sit down…
这样才像一家子共进晚餐,明白吗?
So that we can eat like a family, ok?
讨厌!
Yuck!
他们把它给杀了!
They killed it!
否则你怎么吃它?
How else would you eat it?
妈咪 我不懂 什么?
Mommy, I don’t understand.What?
他们为什么要杀了它?
Why did they have to kill it?
它对其他人什么也没做啊
He didn’t do anything to anyone.
那你正在吃的被剁碎的牛又算什么?
What about that chopped-up cow you’re eating?
什么被剁碎的牛啊?
What chopped-up cow?
你以为汉堡包里有什么?
What do you think hamburger is?
你非这样说不可吗?
Did you have to?
在吗?
You there?
爸爸!嗨!
Dad!Heh!
你回来了?是啊
You’re home.Yeah.
我今晚很抱歉
Hey, I’m sorry about tonight, ok?
很抱歉
Ok?
唉 看来你心情不好
Oh, you’re in a bad mood, are you?
是不是因为我回来晚了? Is it ’cause I’m late?
那到底是什么原因呢?
Hm? What is it?
是你妹妹还是学校的事
Your sister or school, what is it?
学校!学校真讨厌!
School! School sucks!
知道了
Ok.
还有其他的吗?
What else? Ahhh.
还有呢?
What else?
生活真讨厌!生活真讨厌
Life sucks.Life sucks.
我讨厌 你讨厌
I suck.You suck.
好吧,把那玩意儿暂停一下…
All right. Well, just put it on pause for a second…
因为我想跟你说,也许你是对的…
…because I wanna tell you,you’re probably right.
因为有时生活确实没意思…
Because sometimes life does suck…
有时学校也一样 但是…
…and sometimes school sucks, but…
你对诺亚·怀尔德的观点可是大错特错
…you’re completely wrong on the Noah Wilder front.
我知道,我是说我跟他一起生活了…
I should know, I mean I’ve lived with him for…
你多大了?10岁?
How old are you? 10?
10年
10 years.
我呢 我可以写…
And, uh, I will put it in writing…
全额退款保证,完全保修…
…money-back guarantee, full warranty…
随便写什么都行,就为了告诉你…
…whatever you want, to tell you…
诺亚·怀尔德一点也不差
…that Noah Wilder does not suck.
事实上…
In fact…
他是我认识的最棒的小孩
…he’s the greatest kid I know.
喂?喂?
Y- Yeah? Yeah?
抱歉 希望没吵醒你
Sorry, hope I didn’t wake you up.
没有没有
No, no.
不,不,听着…
Ah, no, no, listen…
如果他接受动议 我们就完了
If he accepts the motion, we’re done.
千万不要 我20分钟后到
Don’t you dare,I’ll be there in 20 minutes.
哦!
Oh!
对不起了 乔 你带孩子们去维德贝吧,我晚些到
Sorry, Jo. Take the kids to Whidbey, I’ll be there later.
快点 下车了
Come on, get out.
快些 亲爱的 下来
Come on, sweetie. Get out!
多美啊!
Isn’t it pretty?
看看这儿 多美啊!
Oh, look at it, it is so beautiful!
我去拿钥匙
I’ll get the keys.
看哪!
Oh, look at it!
我真喜欢这地方
I love this place.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!