我想成为你朋友
– (Fred) Sadie, where’d she go?
萨迪 她去哪了?
I want to be your friend.
我知道我想成为你朋友
I can get you a fix.
我可能让你为难
Yeah.
对
You can get me a fix?
你可能为难我?
Yeah, you’d like that.
是 你喜欢这样
– Yeah. I’d like it.
对 我喜欢
– (Fred) Sadie! Over there!
萨迪! 在那边!
My father, he works with addicts.
天啊 他工作很投入
He’s got it in his house.
他把它带到家了
It’s here.
这里
I can get you methadone.
我会抓到你的 小王八
just as quick as that.
就是你跑得那么快
Really! Come on, let’s get out of here.
真的! 来 我们离开这
– What, are you crazy?
什么 你疯了?
– I live over there.
我坐在那边
I live across the street. Come on, please!
就穿过那休条街 走!
– I can’t leave! – Please.- Krug will kill me.
我不能走 克拉格会杀了我
– No, not if you’re not here.
不 如果你不在这就不会了
come on,trip
划船 爬过来啊!
Son of a bitch.
杂种
(Man on radio) ‘Attention all townships.
各市民请注意
Attention all townships.
各市民请注意
‘We got a late bulletin on the fugitives
有关逃犯我们再做一补充报道
‘Krug Stillo and Weasel Podowski
克拉格·斯迪洛和维西尔·普德斯基
and their two accomplices.
和他的另两个帮凶
‘State police got a filling station attendant down in Riverdale,
州警局从一溪边的加油站了解到
‘says he gassed them up
加油站服务员曾为逃犯加过油
and gave them directions to Corrington.’
并给他们指过往克林格路
Hey, they’re up our way!
嘿 他们正在我们的路上
‘These guys might be coming our way,
就是小孩有这样的提示也可搞定他们
heading for Canada.
可能正从这条路上逃往加拿大
‘Once again,
再重复一次
description of that escape vehicle as follows.
逃犯的车号♥如下
‘Dark green 1958 Cadillac convertible
墨绿色1958型可更换的卡迪拉克
‘bearing license plate number E2546.
牌号♥是E2546
‘Repeat, Edna 25…’
再重复一下埃德娜25…
How long does it take to get to the Collingwoods’?
到克琳伍德家要多久
– About 25 minutes.
大约25分钟
– Make it 15.
15分钟到
If you would just relax, listen, I can help you. I’ll get you out of this.
我会帮你 你会带你离开这
You stupid dyke!
你们这些傻子变♥态♥佬
(Fred) Sadie!
萨迪!
I’m gonna kill you.
我会杀了你!
(Sadie) Come on! There she is!
你没事吧 萨迪?
let me up
我没事 让我起来
(Exclaims)
她在这边
I’m gonna kill that bitch.
我要宰了那婊♥子♥
no
不!
no
不要!
– (Krug) Feel better now?
感觉好点了吗?
– (Fred) Yeah, I’m okay.
嗯 我没事了
(Krug) How did she get so close to the road?
她很接近好条路了吗
(Fred) She threw some dirt in my face.
她扔了泥巴在我脸上
We caught her, though. What are you worried about?
我们抓住她 你想怎么?
(Deputy) Goddamn car stopped.
车熄火了
You’re out of gas, you idiot!
没油了 操!
Out of gas?
没油了?
God damn!
天啊
See? I told you she wasn’t going far.
看见没有? 我说过她没有走远
How’s your back, baby?
你还好吗 宝贝?
(Mari) Phyllis!
菲利斯!
(Laughing) Oh, Christ!
哦 上帝啊
(Mari) Phyllis!
菲利斯!
Junior!
约尼!
You said my name was Willow.
你说过我的名字叫维罗
Willow, then!
对 维罗!
You’ve got to be a man and do something for once.
你是个男人 你就应该做点事
Mari,
玛丽
what would you do?
你想怎样…
What would you do if you were me?
如果你是我你会怎么做?
Fuck!
操!
(Mari) Phyllis!
菲利斯!
They’re coming after us.
他们正追我们
Going somewhere?
去哪里?
– Phyllis? – Phyllis?
菲利斯?
Did she get away?
她逃走了吗?
– Take this, pigs! – Get outta here.
猪! 离开这
We hate cops!
我们讨厌警♥察♥
God damn!
真♥他♥妈♥的!
What do you think, Weasel? – No!
– 你认为怎么样维西尔?- 不!
K-R-U-G. Krug.
K-R-U-G ,“克拉格”
That’s really nice.
那真的很好
(Krug) You’re gonna get yours.
Oh, yeah.
你要得到你的
You are really gonna get yours.
你真的要得到你的
Little woolly.
小羊毛
Junior!
约尼!
Go up to the car and get the suitcases.
上车去拿到那个箱子
Let’s get washed up and the hell out of here.
我们去清洗干净 然后离开这里
Yeah. Let’s do that.
是 我们走吧
Good grief, Frank.
好运 弗兰克
We’ve been walking for nigh on an hour now.
我们已经大约步行了一个小时
It’s seven o’clock and we’ve still got a good 10 miles to go.
现在7:00点了 我们还有10英里要走
If you got any better ideas, Harry,
你是否有一些更好的主意 哈里
you just come right out with them.
你只是跟他们一起出来
‘Cause I can’t think of any other way
因为我不能想出其它方法
to get from here to there
从这里到达那里
or any other place either, without riding or walking.
也没有其它地方 不乘车或者步行
And since riding is out, thanks to you,
既然车出去了 都是因为你
you lamebrain you,
你这个白♥痴♥ 你…
then walking is the only thing that’s left.
那么我们只有步行了
Listen.
听
What?
什么?
I hear something.
我听见了什么
All I hear is you, you damn fool.
我所听见的都是你 你这个傻瓜
(Shushing)
嘘!
Who the hell do you think you are? Tonto?
你以为你是谁? 印第安人?
It’s a truck.
是卡车
And some chickens, too.
以及一些小鸡
Chickens?
小鸡?
I only tell you what the road tells me.
我只是告诉你这条路告诉我的
Listen, Ada, we got a problem here.
听着 阿达 我们这里有问题了
This is serious business.
这是严肃的生意
Now we got to get to the Collingwood place right away.
现在 我们得马上到达路口这地方
Now, this is police business,
这是警♥察♥事务
and this is an emergency, you hear?
这也是个突然事件 听到了吗?
Can you help us out?
你能帮助我们摆脱困境吗?
Have to ride on the roof.
得坐到车顶上
On the roof?
车顶上?
It’s the only place I have any room.
这是我唯一有的空间
Fasten your seatbelts!
系紧你们的绑带!
Proceed, Ada.
前进 听着 哈里
Now, listen, Harry, if you tell any of the boys at the lodge about this,
如果你告诉旅馆的任何人
I’m gonna fix your wagon.
有关这个情况的话 我会修理你的卡车
God Sam!
天哪
What in thunder’s going on here, Ada?
这里要发生什么了 阿达?
It’s got its maximum load.
那已经是最大限度的负载了
I couldn’t get another chicken on here without it stalling.
我不能再装载小鸡了 在没有安置好的情况下
And now I got you two on here,
现在我载了你们两个