well, it’s classic.
真是经典
It’s a kid’s way of saying she’s grown up.
小孩说的她已经长大
It’s that damn Phyllis Stone’s fault.
都是好个讨厌的菲利斯·斯坦的错
All right, don’t, Estelle!
好了 不要这样了 埃斯特尔!
Now, she’ll come home.Let her have a fling.
她会回来的 让她尽情地玩一次吧
Taking them girls, you know, that’s the kind of crime
把她们两个弄出来
people never forgive you for.
那是人们都不能宽恕的
A sex crime.
色情犯罪
Shut up, Weasel! You’re disturbing my rhythm.
闭上你的嘴 好吗? 你正在搅乱我的节奏
How would you do this sex crime business, anyway?
我们怎么会搅入这色情犯罪呢?
My brother Sol, the plumber,
索尔 我的水管工人兄弟
he makes twice as much money as me
他赚了我两倍多的钱
and gets three weeks vacation, too.
且还3个星期的假
Shut up, shithead!
闭嘴 猪头!
You think the cops is closing in on us?
你认为警♥察♥来了吗?
I don’t know, I just got this feeling at the back of my neck.
我不知道 我只是感觉到 好像就在我背上或我脖子上
Maybe you got crabs.
可能有阴虱在你身上
I wonder what the meanest, foulest, rottenest,
我在想什么是最卑鄙的、最恶劣的、最堕落的
raunchiest sex crime ever was.
最为淫秽的色情犯罪
Hey, Sadie!
萨迪!
What do you think
你怎么看
the sex crime of the century was?
这个世纪的色情犯罪
Oh, shit!
哦 狗屁!
Hey, I’m serious!
嘿 我是认真的!
I ought to kill you.
我应该杀了你
How ’bout the Boston Strangler?
那个波士顿扼杀者你觉得怎样?
I always admired him.
我一直佩服他
– Bush league!
布西·里格!
– I got it!
我认识他
– You sure?
确定吗?
– Yeah! Frood!
对! 佛鲁德!
– Frood?
佛鲁德?
– Sigmund Frood!
西格姆·佛鲁德!
Do you remember when a telephone pole
你记得那个电♥话♥里的那个波兰人
was just a telephone pole?
是个波兰人吗?
Yeah.
是 是
Not anymore, sweetheart.
记不起来了 宝贝
It’s a giant puh-hay-lis.
他是个天才
– Puh-hay-lis? – Puh-hay-lis?
天才?
I can’t even look at the Grand Canyon anymore without crossing my legs.
我甚至连大峡谷都看不见了
It’s bullshit.
一派胡言
This icing is delicious.
这冰真不错
You must get a lot of hysterical parents calling you now,
你肯定收到很多心急父母的电♥话♥
huh, Sheriff?
是吗 警长?
Well, it’s not that unusual, Mrs. Collingwood.
没那么不正常 克琳伍德夫人
(John) Oh? – No, we’ve been getting a lot of calls like this
不 我们收到很多这样的电♥话♥
in the past three or four years.
在这去三四年里
Kids running off to the big city for a few days.
小孩在大城市里失踪好几天
Now, chances are that Mari will be back before supper.
玛丽可能早饭前会回来
Still, it’s wise of you to call us, Dr. Collingwood.
你们打电♥话♥给我们还是很明智的 克琳伍德先生
At least all our phones are working.
我们的电♥话♥都通
Oh – That’s just great!
哦 那太好了
We’re a million miles from nowhere too !
我们到哪里都很远!
King car of the road!
路之王车!
All right, what’s the matter?
嘿 怎么了?
It stopped!
熄火了!
Hey, I think I found the trouble.
嘿 我想我已发现问题了
This thing pulled out, and it’s all covered with oil.
这东西取下来 它沾满了油
Christ, didn’t they teach you nothing in reform school?
天啊 在学校改革的时候 他们没教你什么吧?
Take it easy on him, he’s just a kid.
别紧张他 只是个小孩而已
I know, but when I was his age,
我知道 但我什么时候才可到他那个年头
I could fix any car in two seconds.
无论什么车我可在2秒内将它搞定
You schmuck.
别吹了!
(Fred) Hey, Krug, where the hell are we?
克拉格 我们到底在哪了
I just have the strangest feeling
我都不知道
we should be doing something more.
我们再多注意一点
Now, hold on, Mrs. Collingwood.
打住 克琳伍德夫人
Now Harry, my deputy Harry,
哈里 我的哈里代表
he’s down there in the radio car.
他沿途从车听收音机来到了这里
He’s calling New York right now.
他正在打电♥话♥报♥警♥
And if we hear anything… Here he is right now.
如果我们听到有动静…就是他来了
(Sheriff) What did you hear, Harry?
你听到什么了 哈里?
New York police say they don’t have anybody
纽约警方没有玛丽的消息
answering Mari’s description in jail or on ice.
在监狱或是在冰尸场
– (Sheriff) Harry…
哈里
– It’s their term.
那是常说的话
Guy in the morgue says he hasn’t had a kid on ice all day.
在太平间的人说 在冰尸场没有发现小孩
First time in five years.
第一次是在5年前
Is that the last of the cake?
是最后一个蛋糕吗?
There’s a tool kit in the trunk.
后备箱里有工具箱
I want you to start this goddamn car.
我要你启动这辆该死的车
Bitch!
婊♥子♥!
She bit me!
她咬我!
Krug, this ain’t getting us out of the state.
克拉格 我们还没有走出这个州
She bit me! That bitch bit me!
她咬我! 那婊♥子♥咬我
Weasel
维西尔
we’re gonna have a little fun.
我们会玩得很开心的
– (Fred) Krug. – (Krug) Car’s on the blink, Weasel.
克拉格 汽车在闪烁 维西尔
(Sadie) No, Krug.
哦 不 克拉格
(Krug) As long as we got you brats along…
只要我们把你带到一起…
(Sadie) What are you gonna do?
你想要做什么?
(Krug) We ain’t going to be able to call a mechanic,
我不可能去叫机修工
go to a gas station,nothing.
到一个加油站就没事了
(Sheriff) We’ll get the phone company hustling on the service
我们选一个工作效率更高的电♥信♥公♥司♥
so we can get a call from her.
从她那我们可以有消息
It’ll be all right.
会没事的
You know, kids get ants in their pants sometimes.
你知道 小孩有时候在裤子里还会有蚂蚁
She’s just letting off a little steam.
她只是一时不在而已
Come on, there!
来 这边
Dig these crazy woods, man.
把那些疯了的树木挖出来
(Shushing)
嘘
Come on, Junior. Come on.
来 约尼
Come on. Move it.
把它弄开
(Krug) Let’s go to the right, down by the water.
到右边去 沿着这水流走
(Sheriff) Who do you suppose that is?
你想那会是谁
(Deputy) I don’t recognize it.
我不知道
Looks like someone got stuck.
像是有人被骗
Want to go out, have a look?
想出去看看吗?
(Sheriff) No, no. Come on, let’s go, kid.
不 得了 我们走吧 小孩
We got more important things to do.
我们有要事办
That ain’t going to find us Mari Collingwood.
还没找到玛丽
Weasel, take out your knife.
维西尔 把小刀拿出来
(Krug) Now I’m gonna tell this little lady here to do something.
现在我会告诉这个小妞做什么
And if she doesn’t do exactly what I tell her to,
如果她不乖乖地服从的话
I want you to cut her…
你就砍她
I want you to cut her friend.
砍她朋友
(Sadie) Oh, brother!
哦 兄弟
– (Krug) Untie ’em. Untie ’em.
解开他们
– Come on.
嗨 来
– Hey. – He’s talking to you.
嗨 他跟你谈
Come here.Come here.
来 来
Piss your pants.
尿裤子
(Sadie) Piss your pants!
呵! 尿裤子!
I said, piss your pants.
我叫你尿裤子
他妈的!
(Mari screams)
菲利斯 他用小刀割我
Piss your pants.
尿你的裤子
(Sadie) Do it!
尿啊!
(Fred) Watch her pee.
看她撒尿
She’s doing it.
她尿了
Look at that!