Hello, Cassie! Hiya, girl. Hello there.
嗨 卡茜! 你好 宝贝 我们到了
Now, let’s see.
我们看看
Looks like Mari’s getting cards from half the civilized world.
嘿 看起来玛丽是赢了“半文明世界”
Mari Collingwood.
“玛丽·克琳伍德”
Mari Collingwood. Mari Collingwood.
“玛丽·克琳伍德·玛丽·克琳伍德”
You’d think she’s the only kid to reach the age of 17.
你认为她是唯一个满17岁的女孩吧
Of course, she is about the prettiest piece I’ve ever seen.
当然她是见过最漂亮的一个
杀人
不分左右
Mari Collingwood, you hurry up!
玛丽·克琳伍德 你快点
Okay, okay.

Drill sergeant.
吉尔警官
编剧&导演 韦斯·克莱温
Did you call the repair service?
叫了维修人员吗?
Mmm-hmm.

Did you tell them I was a physician and had to have a phone?
你可以告诉他们说我是个医生 我必须有个电♥话♥ 好吗?
No, actually, I told them you were an international bookie
不 实际上 我告诉他们了
you were an international bookie
你是个国际赌王
and I was 10 months pregnant with quintuplets.
我是十月怀胎且是5胞胎
Hey, what’s new in the outside world?
有什么新消息?
Same old stuff, murder and mayhem.
老一套 谋杀和犯罪
What’s for dinner tonight?
晚上吃什么?
Freezer’s full, take your choice.
冰淇淋就够了 你自己选吧
What’s that supposed to mean?
什么意思
Mari, I want you to be careful tonight.
玛丽 今晚你要小心点
Your mother tells me the place you’re going is in a bad neighborhood.
你妈告诉我你去的那地方 周围是一团糟
I will, Daddy.
我会的 爸
No bra?
不戴乳罩
Of course not! Nobody wears those anymore.
当然不戴! 已没人戴了
Nobody except us drill sergeants.
别人不戴 但我们吉尔家除外
Yeah, but look, Estelle.
好 瞧 埃斯特尔
You can see her nipples as plain as day.
你瞧 她的的乳♥头♥一天天变平了
Daddy, don’t be so clinical.
爸 别那么认真
But it’s immodest.
那样有点不体面
Then I’ll get some sandpaper!
我会拿些沙纸
Look, young lady, when I was your age…
小姐啊 我年轻时…
When you were my age, you all wore brassieres
你年轻时 你总是戴着乳罩让你的乳♥头♥
that made your tits stick out like torpedoes.
凸起来像两个鱼雷
Tits! What’s this “tits” business?
乳♥头♥! 那怎么弄?
Sounds like I’m back in the barracks.
听来我像是回到了兵营里
All right, then. Mammary glands.
好了 那就是乳腺
They used to tie them up like little lunatics in straitjackets
她们过去把它们套 就像疯子穿了紧身衣
– and they stuffed socks in their bras.
且在她们的乳罩里塞满了短袜子等
– Mari!
玛丽!
You told me that yourself, Mother.
你自己告诉我 妈
If God had meant women to go around
是否上帝就说女人走来走去
with their busts exposed, Mari Collingwood,
要坦胸露乳…
he wouldn’t have given us clothes!
我不会给我们衣服
Who are you gonna see tonight?
你今晚去哪?
– Bloodlust.
布鲁德拉斯特
– Bloodlust?
布鲁德拉斯特?
Yeah, Bloodlust. What’s wrong with them?
是的 布鲁德拉斯特 怎么了?
I was just reading about them.
我刚看过有关那地方的报道
Aren’t they the guys that dismember live chickens during their act?
那不是一个鸡窝吗
They only did that once, Daddy.
只是曾经而已 爸
Don’t you feel sorry for the chicken?
你不同情那那些妓♥女♥吗
Oh, Daddy, I couldn’t tell you the nights I cried myself to sleep
爸 那个晚上我没有告诉你
over that chicken.
我为好些鸡哭了一夜
Hey, have you seen the car keys?
看见我的车钥匙了吗?
On the table.
在桌上
I think it’s crazy.
我想那真是疯了
What’s crazy?
什么疯了?
All that blood and violence.
好个原始的布鲁丹
I thought you were supposed to be the love generation.
我想你应该是可喜可爱的人
Hey, that reminds me.
嘿 那倒提醒了我
What?
什么?
Here’s a little something for you.
有东西等着你
Just a gift to tide you over till tomorrow.
明天有个礼物等着你
Oh, Daddy!
哦 爸!
Daddy.
爸爸!
Oh, Mother. It’s nice.
妈妈 那太好了
Well, maybe it’ll bring you luck.
可能它给你带来幸运
By the way, who are you going out with tonight? Anyone we know?
顺便问问 今晚同谁出去? 我们认识吗?
Well, Phyllis Stone.
是菲利斯·斯坦
Phyllis Stone?
菲利斯·斯坦?
But, yeah… I know you don’t like her, Mother,
对 妈 我知道你不喜欢她
but I’m safe with her. She comes from that neighborhood.
我同她在一起安全 她就在那附近
What neighborhood?
哪时附近?
Where the concert is.
音乐会附近
You know, from that slum.
你知道那是个贫民窟
I’m sure she does.
我相信她
Come on! I got something for us.
过来! 我有样东西给你看
What?
什么?
Come on. You’ll see.
过来 你就知道
– Okay. Oh!

– Hurry up.
快点
‘Who’s Phyllis Stone?
菲利斯·斯坦是谁?
‘You make her sound like the bride of Frankenstein.’
你说起来有点像是弗兰肯斯廷的新婚妻子
‘She’s the girl that takes care of the horses
她是个看马的女孩
‘down the Johnson place, isn’t she, Mari?’
在约翰逊那 不是吗 玛丽?
What worries you?
你担心什么?
From what Nancy Springer tells me,
纳西·斯普林格告诉我
‘that’s not all she takes care of down there.’
她不全是在那看马
Mari tells me you’re from Manhattan. What does your father do?
玛丽告诉我你来自曼哈顿
Oh, my parents are in the iron and steel business.
你♥爸♥做什么的?
Iron and steel, both together.
我父母做钢铁生意
How unusual.
钢铁生意一起 很不简单
Yeah, well, my mother irons, and my father steals.
我妈经营铁 我爸做钢生意
Come on, Mari.
来 玛丽
I wish we had some decent grass.
我希望我们有些大♥麻♥
Yeah, it’d be nice to get stoned.
醉醉的挺好
You don’t have any, do you, Mari?
你不会的 是吗 玛丽?
No! Of course not. Me?
不! 我不会?
Maybe we can get some before the concert.
可能音乐会之前我们可以者可以
Yeah, the concert.
对 音乐会
I wonder what it would be
我在想那会什么样子
like to make it with Bloodlust.
如果是在布鲁德拉斯特
It would just be really soft.
哦! 那肯定是很温情的
Like in a whole bunch of cotton.
就像是在一大堆棉花中
You know what I mean?
你知道我什么意思吗?
– Cotton?
棉花?
– No! Soft and gentle.
温文儒雅
– Oh, give me a break!
绕了我吧!
– Really sensitive, not wild and gory.
不 真敏感 还不够粗野和暴♥力♥呢!
God!- You’re too much, man.
你够了 死男人
Cotton! – No.
不 棉花!
It’s Bloodlust, man! Like, they’re crazy!
是布鲁德拉斯特! 那里的人疯了
Like cotton candy, you know.
像棉花糖果
The leaves are beautiful.
这些叶子很漂亮
Yep! They’re really starting to change.
对! 它们真得开始变黄了
I guess winter’s coming on.
冬天来了
Yep. Hey, I changed.
对 嘿 我也变了
I changed this winter.
这个冬天我变了
What do you mean, you changed?
什么意思 你变了?
I mean, my breasts filled out.
我是说我的乳♥房♥♥变大了
Yeah, didn’t you notice? Look.
你没看到吗? 睢
I mean, they were nothing last summer.
跟去年夏天没什么变化
I didn’t know you last summer.
去年夏天我不认识你
I know. Well, they have.
我知道 它们就是这个样
Well, congratulations!
好 恭禧你!
Come on. I feel like a woman
我觉得我像个女人了
for the first time in my life.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!