It is a property crime against her male guardian.
在此案中就是尚德卡鲁日
In this case, Jean de Carrouges.
这件事不该靠一场生死决斗来定夺
This is not a matter over which a duel should be fought to the death.
应该悄悄解决
It should be settled quietly.
利用神职人员的豁免权吧
Take the benefit of clergy.
我不是懦夫
I’m not a coward.
最英明与强大的最高元首
Most excellent and powerful king and our sovereign lord…
本人
I present myself,
贾克勒格里
Jacques Le Gris…
身为护卫与被告
squire and defendant…
我在此否认
and I do hereby deny…
上述所有指控
all the aforesaid charges,
尤其是
especially…
尚德卡鲁日所言
of Jean de Carrouges…
我以非法的方式
that I did unlawfully…
在肉体上
and carnally…
侵犯他的妻子
know his wife…
玛格丽特德卡鲁日夫人
the Lady Marguerite de Carrouges…
在今年一月第三周
in the third week of January last…
或任何其他时间
or at any other time.
为维护陛下尊严 我更要进一步指出
And I further maintain, saving the honor of Your Majesty…
这位骑士
that the said knight…
毫无根据
has falsely…
恶意撒谎
and wickedly lied!
他虚伪邪恶
And that he is false…
才会说出这种话
and wicked to say this thing.
我更要进一步指出
And I further maintain…
在上帝…
and with the aid of God…
与圣母的协助下
and with Our Lady…
我誓言以必要手段来证明我的清白
I pledge to do whatever is necessary to prove my innocence.
骑士与护卫都说得很好
The knight and the squire have spoken well.
双方必须呈上宣誓书
It is ordered now that the parties present the affidavits
法庭收到两周后将做出判决
which, the court having received, will render a verdict upon in a fortnight.
如果任何一人
If either man…
试图逃离巴黎
attempts to flee Paris,
将被视为有罪的征兆
it will be taken as a sign of his guilt.
法庭将发出立即逮捕令
Orders will be issued for his summary arrest…
并处以绞刑
and he will be hanged.
国王将决定是否举♥行♥决斗
The king will decide if a duel should indeed be fought.
现在呢
What now?
第三章:玛格丽特夫人口中的真♥相♥
真♥相♥
你将拥有330锂的硬币 家具
You will have 330 livres in coin, furnishings, cloth, and jewels
衣物与珠宝
in addition to the estate at Mont a Gudot as well as…
以及古多山的庄园…
And what of Aunou-le-Faucon?
欧努勒福孔呢
I was forced to sell that property to Count Pierre.
我被迫将那片地♥产♥卖♥♥给皮耶伯爵
You and I agreed this land should be assumed
你我同意娶令嫒者应承接这片土地
by whomever marries your daughter.
它不是嫁妆的一部分吗
Is this not part of the dowry?
我无力支付租金
I was unable to pay my rents.
你答应过我的
You promised me.
我们讨论过了
We discussed this.
小女嫁妆就是我提出的金钱与土地
My daughter comes with the money and the land that I’ve offered.
那是我的所有财产
That is all that I own.
聘金是多少
And what of the bride price?
我给你一个价值不菲的名字
I offer you a name of value.
我期望她有能力执行妻子的义务
I should expect she’s capable of performing her wifely duties?
怀上一个继承人
Bearing an heir.
小女身强体健
My daughter is strong and healthy…
已准备好实践婚姻义务
and ready to honor the marriage.
继承人与孩子应该随即就会诞生
The conception of an heir and children to follow shall be swift.
而且多产
And prolific.
继续
Proceed.
婚礼将继续进行
The wedding will proceed!
你很完美
You’re perfect.
希望你感到愉快
I hope this was pleasurable for you.
是的 非常愉快
Yes, milord, very.
不可能有更令人满意的洞房♥花烛夜
I could not have asked for a more satisfying wedding night.
或许你今晚已经受孕了
Perhaps we have conceived on this very night.
我想你会喜欢
I think you would enjoy it. We will ride…
从山谷骑到河流…-大人 卡鲁日
-from the valley to where the river… -Milord. Carrouges.
卡鲁日
Carrouges.
勒格里
Le Gris.
和平 好啊 很好
Pax! Well done! Well done, all!
国王的臣子之间不该有嫌隙
Let there be no ill will between servants of our king.
玛格丽特 过来
Marguerite, come.
给老友一个吻 展现卡鲁日家的诚意
Give my old friend a kiss. Show him the good faith of the house Carrouges.
那个护卫是谁 英俊得令人心动
Who is that squire? He’s dangerously handsome.
他花名在外呢
He has quite the reputation.
若老爷回不来 我乐意增添他的花名
Should milord not return from battle, I would happily strengthen that reputation.
无论如何都可安排
I think that could be arranged regardless.
玛莉-你怎能说这种话
-Marie. -How can you speak like this?
我不该被看见或听见和你们在一起
I should not be seen nor heard with you.
我丈夫会砍了我的头
My husband would have my head.
但你做鬼也风流
But you would die happy.
他好俊美
He’s handsome.
我听说很迷人
Charming, I hear.
诚然 他英俊迷人
True, he is handsome and charming
但我先生不信任他
but my husband does not trust him.
我为你感到骄傲
I am proud of you.
我知道和解必定不容易
I know that this reconciliation must have been difficult.
你给了我良心的忠告
You gave me good counsel.
你对贾克勒格里真客气
You are kind to Jacques Le Gris.
他过度自恋
That man is unduly fond of himself.
但是你看
But you see…
微笑和好话比威胁有用多了
how a smile and a kind word go much further than a threat.
即便你不是真心的
Even if you don’t mean it.
我不在的时候
While I’m gone…
除了丰收之外
besides a bountiful harvest…
我们的财富主要靠这些马繁殖
our fortunes will turn most on the breeding of these horses.
还有收租
And the collection of rents?
当然
Yes, of course.
站在那边
Stand over there.
我买♥♥了这匹母马来繁殖
I bought this mare for breeding.
它带有战马的血统
Comes from a long line of war horses.
它会生出许多有价值的小马
She will foal many a valuable colt.
有时候
Sometimes, the difference
胜败与生死之间的差别…
between victory and defeat, between life and death…
让开…
Get out of the way! Get out of the way!
小心大门
Mind the gate!

No!
别激动
Steady!

-No!
稳住
-Steady, girl.
别紧张-抓住它
-Easy! Easy! -Get hold of her.
不能是这匹种马
Not the stallion!
不 你不行
No! Not you!
别上我的母马
Not with my mare!
大门要关好
The gates remain closed!
是 大人
Yes, milord.
母马正值发♥情♥期
The mare is in season!
这些事非同小可
These are not trifling matters.
要花钱的
It costs money.
要不是我 这里什么都做不好
Nothing would get done around here were it not for me.
你这么欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥ 绝对有把握
I trust your little death was a memorable and a productive one.
无与伦比
It was like none other.
为什么我还没怀孕
Why have I not yet conceived?
我好想要一个孩子
I want a child so very badly.
想要孩子无济于事 玛格丽特
Wanting a child has nothing to do with the matter, Marguerite.
我们需要一个儿子
We need a son.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I do not know this?
我成天都在想这件事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!