-No. -Yes.
不行
No.
不行
No.
不行
No.

No!

No.

No.
求求你不要
Please, no.
你担心自己有罪 但亲爱的
You fear yourself guilty, but, my love…
我恳求你不要告诉任何人
I beseech you, tell no one.
为了你的安全起见
For your own safety.
如果你丈夫听到这件事
If your husband hears of this…
可能会杀了你
he may kill you.
守口如瓶
Say nothing.
我也会保持缄默
I will keep quiet, too.
不要自责 亲爱的
Do not feel badly, my love.
我们无法自拔
We could not help ourselves.
原谅我 神父 我犯了罪
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
说吧 孩子
Speak, my son.
我犯的罪令我的心无比沉重
I carry a sin that weighs heavy upon my heart.
什么罪 孩子
What is it, my son?
我犯了奸♥淫♥之罪
I have committed the sin of adultery…
背叛一个我曾视为朋友的人
against a man I once considered a friend.
你知道十诫吗
-You know your commandments?
知道 神父
-Yes, Father.
我请求宽恕
I ask forgiveness.
孩子 马太告诉我们
My son, Matthew tells us…
任何以情欲之眼看待女人的人
everyone who looks at a woman with lust…
便已在心中与她犯下奸♥淫♥罪
has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
但爱是罪吗 神父
But is love a sin, Father?
如何才能因爱求得赦免
How can I seek absolution for love?
这是魔鬼的杰作
This is the work of the Devil.
这个妖妇引你走入歧途
This temptress leads you astray.
如同夏娃引诱亚当偏离圣路
Just as Eve lured Adam from the divine path.
那不是爱
-That is not love.
那是为什么
-Then why?
上帝是信实的
God is faithful.
祂不会让你受的诱惑难以承受
He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.
这是一项考验
This is a test.
朋友-大人
-My friend. -Milord.

Sit.
你需要坐下来
You will need to sit.
喝这个
Drink this.
你应该喝光
You should drink all of it.
没有更好的方法 只好直说
There is no other way to say this than to speak plainly.
有人对你提出十分严重的指控
A most unspeakable charge has been brought against you.
尚德卡鲁日显然…
Jean de Carrouges evidently…
还有其他人
among others…
已经告诉所有愿意听的人
has been telling any and all who will listen…
你…
that you…
强行占有他的妻子
took his wife against her will.
我不知道该说什么
I know not what to say.
她为何要这么说
Why would she say that?
贾克 这里没有别人
Jacques, it is you and I here.
我必须知道真♥相♥ 此事非同小可
I must know. This is a serious matter.
这项指控毫无根据
The accusation is false.
她当然会提出抗♥议♥ 但她是淑女
Of course, she made the customary protest, but she is a lady.
那并未违反她的意愿
It was not against her will.
我有必要那么做吗
Why would I ever need to do that?
难道我缺乏女性陪伴吗
Have you ever known me to lack the company of women?
没有
No.
但你近来有些怪异
But you have not been yourself of late.
我承认我从来没有这种感觉
It is true, I confess, it is a feeling I’ve never had before.
一种我从来…
A love…
不知道的爱
that I’ve never known.
我尽力克制自己不回去找她
It’s taken all my strength not to return to her.
我们知道那是错的
We knew it was wrong,
我坦承通奸 也忏悔了
I confessed my adultery, and performed my penance.
但我向您发誓 强♥暴♥罪名毫无根据
But I swear to you, this charge of rape is false.
当然很荒谬 正如我猜测的
Of course it’s absurd. It’s as I suspected.
我必须捍卫自己的名声
But I must defend my name.
不 你不能做这种事
No, you must do no such thing.
为了荣誉 我愿意也必须如此
On my honor, I will, milord. I must.
我知道你渴望捍卫名声与尊严
I know you yearn to defend your name and your honor…
但一般人无法分辨这种细微差别
but the common mind has no capacity for this sort of nuance.
他们对世事的理解与我们不同
They simply don’t understand the world as we do.
眼中只有恶棍与英雄之分
They see villains and heroes, that is all.
大人
Milord…
否认 否认 否认
Deny, deny, deny.
随时随地 对所有人否认到底
Everywhere, always, at all times, and to all men.
你没有通奸
You did not commit adultery.
从未发生过
It never happened.
没有证据
There is no proof.
永远只是你与尚德卡鲁日各说各话
It will always be your word against that of Jean de Carrouges.
是的 大人
Yes, milord.
当然 我们必须忍♥受公审
Of course we will have to endure a public trial,
你得面临强♥暴♥的指控
charges of rape will be brought against you…
由你的领主判决
and a verdict will be rendered by your overlord,
对此事做出裁定
adjudicating this matter who…
而命运的安排 此人…
as the fates would have it…
碰巧是我
happens to be me.
我在此认定贾克勒格里十分清白
I hereby find said Jacques Le Gris to be completely innocent…
完全无罪
and wholly without guilt.
我判决这项犯罪告诉无效
I order the criminal complaint annulled…
并从纪录中撤除
and stricken from the record.
不要再有进一步问题
Let there be no further questions about it.
不要再有流言蜚语
Let there be no more gossip…
惩处由我亲自裁决
the penalty a punishment by my hand.
明白了吗
Is that understood?
至于玛格丽特夫人的证词
As to the sworn testimony of Lady Marguerite…
我们只能得出她必定在作梦的结论
one can only come to the conclusion she must have dreamt it.
现在 立即将这些发现送至巴黎
Now, have these findings sent immediately to Paris
别再让这位骑士的胡乱指控困扰国王
before this insouciant knight troubles our king any further with this nonsense.
是 说吧
Yes, speak.
大人 我收到通知
Milord, I have been informed…
尚德卡鲁日已抵达巴黎
that Jean de Carrouges has already travelled to Paris.
此刻正向陛下提起诉愿
He is filing an appeal to His Majesty at this very moment.
混账
Cunt.
采用神职人员的豁免权
The benefit of clergy.
其实不必做出什么决定
There really is no decision to make.
你是低阶的神职人员
You’re a cleric in minor orders.
可以规避世俗法庭的管辖
So, you can escape the jurisdiction of the secular courts
由教会审判
and be tried by the Church
情况对你较有利
where conditions are more favorable.
教会办公室由男性把持
Men holding church office
其中受控强♥暴♥的人多到不像话
number disproportionately among those accused of rape.
他们采用教士的豁免权 逃避严惩
They escape serious punishment by claiming benefit of clergy, so…
我们请教会审你的案子 解决这件事
we’ll have the church try your case and be done with the matter.
那我的名誉呢
But what of my name?
你们有没有…
Was there…
外遇
an affair?
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
奇怪的是她声称遭强♥暴♥ 冒生命危险
It’s strange she would claim rape and risk her life.
她为何要这么做
Why would she do this?
全法国都在谈论此事 我是清白的
All of France is talking about this, and I’m innocent.
我已公开说过 这根本没发生
I’ve said publicly that this never happened!
然而在名誉面临庞大压力与风险之下
And yet, under extraordinary pressure and at great risk to her name and reputation…
玛格丽特夫人却表示确有其事
Lady Marguerite has said that it did.
这在形式上与她无关
Formally, this is not about her.
强♥暴♥不是对女人施加的罪行
Rape is not a crime against a woman.
而是侵害她男性监护人的财产

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!