就像魔法发功
As if by magic.
卡鲁日会暴怒
Carrouges will be furious.
没错 脱掉裤子吧
Too true. Now take your fucking pants off.
稍微延迟了一下
Minor delay.
谁想帮我恢复刚才的状态
Who wants to help me restore my previous state?
过来
Come here.
过来啊 勒格里
Come down, my boy! Le Gris!
我将保护贝列姆的堡垒
I will protect this fortress of Bellême…
以上尉身份指挥其驻军
and command its garrison as captain…
竭尽所能
to the best of my ability
对抗吾王的所有敌人
against any and all enemies of my king.
贾克勒格里
Jacques Le Gris.
上尉 起身接受权杖
Captain, rise and be recognized.
你好
Good day!
一起来 护卫
Join us, my squire.
今天是庆祝的日子
This is a day for celebration.
我不久留 大人
I will not be staying, milord.
天啊 你不是又想告我吧
Good God, man, tell me you’re not here to sue me again.
想嘲笑我请便
Mock me, if you may…
但你无法颠倒是非黑白
but you cannot change right from wrong nor wrong from right.
说来听听 护卫 何谓是非
Enlighten me, my squire, as to what is right.
就我所知 上次你现身是对我提告
For as I see it, last time you emerged was to file suit against me
为了我将合法拥有的土地
for land I lawfully owned,
赠与我最忠心的护卫
and gifted to my most faithful of squires
感谢他效力于我
for services rendered by him unto me.
你对这土地有何权利 你从未拥有它
What claim could you possibly have had to this land? You have owned it never.
我很了解你的护卫
I know all about your squire.
接受你赠与土地的护卫
The squire you gifted the land to.
他现在的职位理应属于我
The one who holds a captaincy now that is rightfully mine.
朋友 拜托
My friend, please.
过来 我们私下谈谈-不…
-Come, let us talk in private. -No! No! No!
我要发言
I shall be heard!
我不接受这种安排
I do not accept this!
我父亲 20年来 我父亲…
My father, for 20 years, my father…
我等了20年
I’ve waited for 20 years!
在场没有一位贵族会批评令尊
There’s not a nobleman in this hall who would speak ill of your father.
你要收租金 我交了出来
You ask for my rents, I yield them up.
在这里 身为受敬重之人
Here, as a man of honor…
你竟说我不是上尉
you say I am not the captain?
你对我说我不是这里的上尉
You say to me I am not the captain here?
我想对你说什么都行
I say to you whatever I like.
我决定谁是贝列姆的上尉
I decide who is the captain at Bellême.
那就是你重视的
That is what you prize.
那个马屁精
That. That sycophant.
你们都是马屁精
Sycophants all!
我会提告 为这件事告你
I will sue! I will sue you for this!
短短三年内
In just three years…
你已经娶了叛徒的女儿
you’ve managed to marry a traitor’s daughter…
为了不属于你的土地控告我
sue me for land that never belonged to you…
又二度站在我面前
and to stand before me for the second time in as many years
再次威胁要提告
threatening once again to sue…
口中却大谈责任与荣誉
all while speaking of duty and honor.
你就是这样为我效命
This is how you serve me?
我效命于国王
I serve the king.
国王
The king.
国王
The king.
天与地
Heaven and earth!
天与地什么
Heaven and earth what?
14.
37 45
37. 45.
15 17借入
15. 17 borrowed…
进来
Come.
你好
Hello.
我以为您睡了 大人
Thought you were asleep, milord.
是啊 好…
Aye, great…
好朋友 不 差一点
good friend. No, almost…
但我看到烛光 知道一定是你
but I spied candlelight, and I knew it must be you.
我独自工作比较有效率
I work better alone.
您让人很难完成工作
You make it hard for a man to get his work done.
我是来告诉你 我不会跟你一起参加
I came here to tell you I will not be joining you
克雷斯潘的庆祝会
for Crespin’s celebration.
大人
Milord?
路程太远 天气太冷
Too far a ride, too cold.
我们留在这里跟自己的女人上♥床♥
We’ll stay here and fuck women of our own.
不-不
-No. -No.
有人告诉我尚德卡鲁日会在场
No, I’m told Jean de Carrouges will be there.
该是疗愈伤口的时候了
It’s time to heal this wound.
他死性不改 何必多此一举
He will never change. Why even try?
因为您属下之间的夙怨
Because a feud between your lordship’s vassals
只会带来麻烦与困扰
brings naught but trouble and distraction.
我的天啊
Oh, good God.
还有我当过他已故儿子的教父
And because I once stood godfather to his late son!
我曾在他心中占有一席之地
I once held a place in his heart.
做你该做的
Do as you must.
你能见到那位神秘的妻子
You will get to see the mysterious wife.
看来他只会让她离开地窖一次
Apparently, he’s letting her out of the dungeon for one time only.
希望他还没拿走她的书
One can only hope he hasn’t taken away her books.
卡鲁日的妻子识字
Carrouges’ wife reads?
听说她懂的语言和你一样多
In as many languages as you do, I’m told.
好奇怪的姻缘
Strange match.
是啊 奇迹不断出现
It is. Will wonders never cease?
来参加庆祝会 大人-不
-Come to the celebration, milord! -No.
来吧-不
-Come! -No.
我喝多了 拉丁文都忘了
Too much wine. My Latin fails me.
“我们原谅一个害怕黑暗的孩子
“We forgive a child afraid of the dark.
害怕光亮的男人则是悲剧”
“Tragedy is men afraid of the light.”
如此正派会害死你自己
Your decency will be the end of you.
我坚持正派之路…不 大人
And there is no end to my decency. No, milord!
重新计算
Recalculate!
抱歉
Sorry.
我觉得你会喜欢
I think you’d enjoy it.
我们从山谷骑到河流尽头
We will ride from the valley to where the river ends.
我们可以在那里用餐
We could dine there.
我的仆人能准备野餐
My servants could prepare a picnic.
贾克勒格里 不必多说
Jacques Le Gris, save your breath.
我从法庭的女士们那里听说过你
I’ve heard all about you from the ladies at court.
她们夸大其词
They’re just boasting.
卡鲁日
Carrouges.
失陪了 夫人
Pardon me, milady.
卡鲁日
Carrouges.
勒格里
Le Gris.
和平 好啊 很好
Pax! Well done! Well done, all!
国王的臣子之间不该有嫌隙
Let there be no ill will among the servants of our king.
陛下现在需要我们
His Majesty needs us all right now.
是 说得好
Hear, hear. Well spoken.
玛格丽特 过来
Marguerite, come.
给老友一个吻
Give my old friend a kiss.
展现卡鲁日家的诚意
Show him the good faith of the house Carrouges.
好啊
Bravo!
如果我们…
If we…

There.
我想…好了
I think… There you go.
可惜我们直到今晚才见面
It’s a shame we had not met until tonight.
是吗
Is it?
我不知卡鲁日这么幸运 有如此美眷
I had no idea what a lucky man Carrouges was for having such a beautiful wife.
我听说 你身边不乏美女围绕
From what I have heard, you have no trouble acquiring beautiful women.
我听说
And from what I have heard…
我们可能有不少共同点
we may have a great deal in common.
我们可能有什么共同点
What could we possibly have in common?
欣赏彼此的姣好外貌
Appreciation of one another’s extraordinary good looks.
你的奉承功夫确实不俗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!