这是我的权利
It was right.
权利 没有什么权利
Right. There’s no right.
只有人的势力
There is only the power of men.
你告他 等于树立一个强敌
You sued him, and you’ve made a powerful enemy.
你父亲不好相处 但他懂人情世故
Your father was a hard man but there was much about this world that he understood.
那谁会接掌父亲的职位
Who then will assume my father’s captaincy?
你好
Good day!
一起来 护卫
Join us, my squire.
今天是庆祝的日子
This is a day for celebration.
我不久留 大人
I will not be staying, milord.
我不想打扰这种场合
I do not wish to interrupt such an occasion…
但为了名誉 我不得不说
but my honor compels me to speak.
我很愤怒 但没有口出恶言
I was angered, but I spoke well.
我对皮耶说
I said to Pierre…
“身为我的领主 你能站在那里
“Can you stand there, as a man of honor, as my liege lord…
说我不足以承担重任
“and say that I am not man enough to assume my rightful captaincy
接下我祖父与父亲20年来的职位
“that my grandfather and my father held for the last 20 years of his life…
指挥要塞 为吾王守卫贝列姆吗 ”
“and take command of that garrison and hold the fort of Bellême for my king?”
皮耶怎么说
And what said Pierre?
勒格里也在场
And there was Le Gris…
我救他一命 他坐在一旁
whose life I saved, sitting by his side…
贵为上尉却不敢瞧我一眼
with his captaincy, not even man enough to look at me.
他以谗言迷惑领主
He poisons milord with evil advice.
在他耳边毁损我的名声
Whispered in his ear, blackening my name.
你当然没这么说
Surely, you did not say this.
你说了
You did.
领主那里不欢迎我们了
We are no longer welcome at court.

-Jean…
就这样吧
-So be it.
(一年后)
大人
Milord.
尚 我们收到一封请帖
Jean, an invitation has arrived.
你朋友尚克雷斯潘邀请我们到他家
Your friend Jean Crespin has invited us to his home.
他们要庆祝第一个孩子出生
They are celebrating the birth of their first child.
是个男孩
It’s a boy.
真是好消息
Wonderful news.
离开贝列姆已经一年了
It’s been a year since Bellême.
或许我们可以露个脸
Perhaps we may show our faces
表现我们克服困境 继续过日子
so they know we carry on in spite of this injustice.
这时候有健康的孩子出生
A healthy child in these times…
是值得庆祝的
is cause for a celebration.
你想我会不让阿戎坦的草包们
Do you think I would deny the rabble of Argentan…
见到一位真正的贵族仕女吗
the sight of a true noblewoman?
去做件礼服吧
Have a gown made.
这个准备好了 需要更多干草
This one is ready. We need more hay over here.
我很高兴你决定参加
I am very glad you chose to attend.
这对你有好处 亲爱的
This will only do you good, my love.
尚 很高兴见到你 好久不见
Jean, I’m very pleased to see you. It’s been a long time.
恭喜了 朋友
Congratulations, my friend.
夫人 你看起来真美-谢谢
-Milady, you look lovely. -Thank you.
请 欢迎你们
Please, you’re most welcome.
失陪了 夫人
Pardon me, milady.
勒格里-卡鲁日
-Le Gris. -Carrouges.
和平 好啊 很好
Pax! Well done! Well done, all!
国王的臣子之间不该有嫌隙
Let there be no ill will among the servants of the king.
他现在需要我们
He needs us all right now.
是 说得好 老朋友
Hear, hear. Well spoken, old friend.
玛格丽特 过来
Marguerite, come.
给老友一个吻 展现卡鲁日家的诚意
Give our old friend a kiss and show the good faith of the house Carrouges.
我几个月后就回来 亲爱的
I will return in just a few months, my love.
爱丽丝和你母亲会照顾我
I will be safe and well attended to by Alice and your mother,
但我会想你的
but I will miss you.
这是我的工作
This is what I do.
让我供养你
Let me provide for you.
那你呢
And what of you?
我什么都不缺
I have all that I need.
除了继承人
Except an heir.
亲爱的
My love.
他将是上帝的恩典
It comes as God wills it.
奉上帝之名 你成为骑士
Be thou a knight in the name of God.
起来
Rise.
尚德卡鲁日
Jean de Carrouges!
祝贺你效忠吾王
In honor of your service to our king.
安静
Quiet!
奉上帝之名 你成为骑士
Be thou a knight in the name of God.
起来
Rise.
各位 开始备战
All right, men! Make preparations for battle!
(苏格兰 1385年)
大人
Sire?
他们为什么要跑
Why do they run?
他们为什么要跑
Why do they run?
为国王而战
For the king!
老爷回来了
Our lord returns!
他们来了
They’re coming!
老爷回来了
Our lord returns!
老爷回来了
Our lord returns!
老爷回来了
Our lord returns!
他来了
He’s coming!
欢迎回来 大人
Welcome back, sire!
老爷 你不舒服
Milord, you are not well.
我从那悲惨之地只带回高烧
This fever is all I’ve brought back from that wretched place.
还有你的骑士身份
As well as your knighthood.
明天我必须去巴黎
Tomorrow, I must go to Paris.
我会离开一个星期
-I’ll be away one week.
做什么
-What do you want?
司库欠我钱
I’m owed money by the treasurer.
尚 你身体不适
Jean, you are unwell.
他还可以外出
He’s well enough to travel.
去巴黎
To Paris?
那是三天路程啊
That’s three days’ ride.
还有阿戎坦
And Argentan.
我有责任向皮耶报告
Duty demands that I report to Pierre.
他们会佩服你成为骑士
They will admire you as a knight.
以为你回不来的人会很困惑 尚爵士
And you will confound those who had not expected you to return, Sir Jean.
(巴黎 1386年)
尚德卡鲁日爵士
Sir Jean de Carrouges?
在这里签名
Signature here.
300枚金币
300 gold pieces.
大人
Sire.
我回房♥去
I will be in my chamber.
晚安
Good night.
亲爱的
My love?
怎么了
What is the matter?
我母亲又跟你吵架了吗
Has my mother quarreled with you yet again?
没有
No.
我很想你
I have missed you.
你不想我吗
Did you not miss me?
我对你的思念超乎你想像
I missed you more than you know.
那我们上♥床♥吧
Then let us go to bed.
怎么了 亲爱的
What? What is it, my love?
你不在时 有一天
When you were gone, there was a day…
你母亲到圣皮耶办事
when your mother had business in Saint Pierre.

Yes.
她带仆人同行 留下我一个人
She took the servants with her on her errand, and I was left alone.
她没让爱丽丝留下吗
Did she not leave Alice?
我特地吩咐她
I told her in no uncertain terms.
她带走所有仆人
She took all the servants.
不久之后 一名男子突然来访
Shortly after, a man came unannounced.
我认识他 便让他进来
I knew the man, so I let him in.
但他并非一个人
But he was not alone.
他攻击我
He attacked me.
他压住我 我反抗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!