Go upstairs before the others think you a harlot.
我是你的妻子
I am your wife.
欢迎回家 英勇的儿子
Welcome home, my courageous son.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要是见到或获知那件礼服
Had I seen the gown or known it was being made,
就会阻止
I would’ve stopped it.
你在我家怎么阻止
And how would you have done that in my household?
我很好奇
I wonder.
你要让你老婆用这种口气跟我说话
Are you gonna let your wife speak to me in a tone like this?
玛格丽特是成年人 母亲
Marguerite is a grown woman, Mother.
她有自己的决定
The decisions she makes are her own.
也会自己学到教训
As well as the lessons learned.
明天我必须去巴黎
Tomorrow I must go to Paris.
我会离开一星期
I’ll be away one week.
但你病了 得待屋里才行
But you are ill. You must stay here, indoors.
对 请留下来
Yes, please stay.
有人欠钱
I’m owed money.
我打算去收债-当然
-I intend to collect it. -Of course.
或许能去拜访一些老朋友
Perhaps you may visit some old friends.
勒格里在阿戎坦
Le Gris is in Argentan.
为何要去找勒格里
Why Le Gris?
我不在时让爱丽丝陪着她
Please ensure Alice is with her while I’m away.
我不准你离开家
I forbid you from leaving the grounds.
不安全
It’s not safe.
我想去见我朋友
I should like to see my friends.
我们好孤立
We’re so isolated.
没错
Precisely.
你要离开了 -是
-Are you leaving? -Yes.
什么时候回来
Well, when will you return?
等我事情办完
When my tasks are completed.
在天黑之前
Before nightfall.
尚坚持我不能独处 你听到了
Jean insisted I not be left alone. You heard him.
安东
Antoine!
母猪
Sow!
8 9 10 11 12…
Eight, nine, 10, 11, 12…
别过来
Stay.
哪位
Who is there?
是我
It is I.
亚当卢威尔 夫人
Adam Louvel, milady.
亚当卢威尔
Adam Louvel?
你好
-Hello. -I…
我有要事相求
I have a great favor to ask.
我的马匹掉了马蹄铁
My horse has thrown a shoe.
没人在 我不准开门
Nobody is here. I am not permitted to open the door.
那当然 我了解
Of course. I understand.
我能否…
If I could…
能否在它装好之前进屋里
Could I wait inside while he’s reshod?
暖暖身子 一会儿就好
Just to warm myself for a moment.
不会太久
Will not be long at all.
稍微打扰一下
It’s just an inconvenience.
很抱歉提出这请求-请进
-Please. -I’m so sorry to have to ask.
我不是一个人
I’m not alone.
夫人 原谅我打扰
Milady, forgive me for intruding.
我爱你
I love you.
比任何人更爱你
More than any other.
我愿为你赴汤蹈火
And I would do anything for you.
我拥有的一切都是你的
Everything I have is yours.
你怎能对我说这种话
How can you speak to me this way?
玛格丽特 那我该如何跟你说话
Marguerite, what way then would I speak to you?
夫人必须明白我难以自拔
Milady must know it cannot be helped.
我对你的爱吞噬了我
My love for you has consumed me.
你真大胆
How dare you?
夫人 当大人为爱付…
Milady, when milord sets his course for love…
请你立即离开
You must leave now. Please.
你听到了 出去
-You heard the lady! Leave us.
大人
-Milord.
我是有夫之妇-是的
-I am married. -Yes.
你承受了可怕的负担
And you are saddled with a terrible burden.
一个冷酷无情 不如我爱你的男人
A cold, callous man who does not love you as I do.
他无法欣赏你的美好
Who cannot appreciate you for the marvel that you are.
拜托 不要说到我丈夫
Oh, please, do not speak of my husband.
我只要你幸福
I want only for your happiness.
我无法看着你受苦
I cannot bear to see you in such hardship.
我知道你家财务拮据
I know your house’s finances are fragile.
我先生供养我
-My lord provides for me.

-Yes.
但他知道你是最姣好
But does he know you to be the most exquisite…
最迷人的女人吗
fascinating woman?
一个我愿意奉献一生的女人
A woman I would devote my whole life to.
听我说 我爱上你了
Hear me say I’m in love with you.
我知道
And I know…
你一定也爱我
you love me too. You must.
你必须离开了 求求你
You must leave. Please.
玛格丽特 不要抗拒
Marguerite, do not fight this.
珍妮
Jeanette!
珍妮
Jeanette!
如果你跑 我会追你
If you run, I will only chase you.
珍妮
Jeanette!
不 不
No! No!
过来
Come here.
不行
No.
不行
No!
不…
No! No! No!
不行
No!
不要 求求你
No! Please.
求求你别这样
Please, don’t do this.
求求你
Please.
这是属于我们的时刻
This is our moment.
求求你
Please.
你觉得自己有罪
You feel yourself guilty.
但亲爱的 我恳求你不要告诉任何人
But, my love, I beseech you, tell no one.
为了你的安全起见
For your own safety.
你丈夫听到这件事 可能会杀了你
If your husband hears of this, he may kill you.
守口如瓶
Say nothing.
不要自责 亲爱的
Do not feel badly, my love.
我们无法自拔
We could not help ourselves.
夫人 我们回来了
Milady, we’ve returned.
她正在试一个新厨子 菜肴很好吃
She was trying a new cook, and the dish was quite tasty…
除了乳酪以外
save for the cheese.
我没喜欢过那种乳酪 可惜到处都是
I’ve never enjoyed this particular cheese, but sadly, it’s everywhere.
谢谢
Thank you.
有一个例子
There is one example…
我忘记了它叫什么
and I’ve forgotten the name of it…
上面有各种颜色
it has various colors laced through it.
你知道那种乳酪的名字吗
Do you know the name of this cheese?
我想是洛克福
I think that it is Roquefort.
不是洛克福 味道没那么重
No. No, no, not Roquefort. It’s not as strong as Roquefort.
但它的口感非常适合拿来做菜
But it has a certain texture that is very good in cookery.
夫人
Milady.
您还没吃
You haven’t been eating.
您病了吗
Are you ill?
卡鲁日夫人问起您的心情
Lady Carrouges has enquired about your state of mind.
我的心情很好 谢谢你 爱丽丝
My state of mind is fine. Thank you, Alice.
不要开门
Do not open the door.
我是玛莉 来看玛格丽特 她在吗
It’s Marie. I’m here to see Marguerite. Is she in?

Fine.
是我
It’s me.
请进-你好
-Come on in. -Good day.
玛格丽特
Marguerite!
我好开心 我怀孕了
I’ve never felt such joy. I’m pregnant.
我怀孕了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!