I think of nothing else.
我和第一任妻子没这问题
I did not have this problem with my first wife.
我几个月后就回来
I shall return in a few months.
你和我母亲及仆人在这里很安全
You will be safe here with my mother and your servants.
一定要有人照顾你
You must never allow yourself to be unattended.
不要这么难过
And do not look so sad.
我上战场时宁愿你开开心心的
I prefer you to be in good spirits as I go off to war.
我为你感到骄傲 大人
I’m proud of you, milord.
你要顾好庄园
You will take care of the estate.
别让它陷入混乱
See that it does not fall into disarray.
那当然
Of course.
早-夫人
-Good morning. -Milady.
夫人-早
-Milady. -Good morning.
早 亨利
Good morning, Henri.
早 夫人
Good morning to you, milady.
孕期似乎很顺利
The pregnancy seems to be going well.
是的 夫人
Yes, milady.
那为何把它关起来
So why is she penned up?
主人离开前特别吩咐的
Before my master left, he had told me to do so.
我丈夫是很了解马
My husband knows much about horses…
擅长骑马
riding them.
养马的事我交给你
The upbringing, I leave to you.
自♥由♥漫步对母马的健康比较好
It would be better for the health of the mare to be roaming free.
那就让它自♥由♥漫步
Then she shall roam free.
谢谢你 夫人
Thank you, milady.
这也是上个月的租金 夫人
This is last month’s rent as well, milady.
当时你付不出来吗
Were you unable to pay?
大人始终没来收
Your lord never came to collect it.
这很少见吗 -不
-Is this unusual? -No.
但这不麻烦
But it is no trouble.
谢谢
Thank you.
亨利
Henri?
是 夫人
Yes, milady?
牛只不会动作太慢吗
Are the oxen not too slow?
今年冰雪融化的时间迟了
The thaw came late this year.
它们很难熬
It’s been hard going for them.
如果燕麦要及时收成 动作就得加快
If we are to sow the oats in time for harvest, then we must be much faster.
我想用马
I should like to use the horses.
是 但我们从没用马播种过
Yes, but we never use the horses for that purpose.
主人觉得它们太贵重了
My master feels they are too valuable.
要是今年冬天饿死 它们就毫无价值
They will be of no value if they starve to death this winter.
就这么办
See that it’s done.
马上去
Right away.
您满面红光 夫人
I see you have some sun on your face, milady.
气色很好-是吗
-You look well. -Do I?
我不想变粉红色
I prefer not to be pink.
但今天天气很好
Though it was a lovely day.
脸上有点色彩代表充满活力
A little color on one’s face proves they’re alive.
差得远了
Barely.
您听说巴黎的名裁缝下周来村里吗
Have you heard we’ve a famous tailor from Paris arriving in the village next week?
您这么努力工作 不妨买♥♥件新衣吧
You’ve been working hard, why not buy yourself a new dress?
不好吧
Oh, I don’t know.
他专门复♥制♥伊莎贝王后穿过的服装
He copies the dresses Queen Isabeau’s been seen wearing.
很流行呢
They’re quite the rage.
我见过那些衣裳
I have seen those.
领口非常低
The neckline is very low.
低到快能看见王后穿环的乳♥头♥
Almost so low that one might see the queen’s pierced nipples.
她才没有
She does not.
有-没有…
-She does. -She does not…
晚安
Good evening.
晚安
Good evening.
事情似乎进行得很顺利
Things seem to be running quite well.
我喜欢做这些事
I enjoy doing these tasks.
这是我的荣幸
It’s my pleasure.
直到他从苏格兰回来
Until he returns from Scotland…
当然
of course.
很可惜
It is unfortunate, however,
你无法避免丈夫与别人发生冲突
that you’ve not been capable of steering your husband away from conflict with others.
尚做的是他认为有必要的事
Jean does what he feels is necessary.
请问您在做什么 很漂亮
May I ask what you’re making? It looks lovely.
说来伤心
I say with sorrow,
有的东西…
something…
看来结不出果实
apparently fruitless.
您真残忍♥
You are very cruel.
我是个好妻子
I am a good wife.
只要你尽为人♥妻♥的义务
As long as you are fulfilling your wifely duties.
或许你太难取悦
Or perhaps you cannot be pleased.
你的睡眠如何
How is your sleep?
经常被打断
Often interrupted.
关节无力
Flaccid joints.
口中有苦味
Bitter taste in the mouth?
我不知道
I don’t know.
夫人 看来你体内四种体液失衡
My lady, it appears you are suffering from an imbalance of the four humors…
主要是黑胆汁
primarily black bile.
你有严重忧郁
You are severely melancholic,
身体干冷
your body is cold and dry.
也许是这一点
Perhaps this…
加上其他各种因素 包括上帝的旨意在内
combined with various other factors including God’s will…
导致你难以受孕
could be preventing conception.
你必须和丈夫一样在床笫之事上
It is imperative that you have a pleasurable conclusion
有愉悦的结尾 才能怀孕
similar to your husband’s, in order to conceive a child.
你有达到这一点吗
You achieve this?
有
Yes.
你觉得与丈夫的鱼水之欢开心吗
You find intercourse with your husband pleasurable?
当然 大夫
Yes, of course, Doctor.
但不确定是否达到人家说的欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
Although I am not certain I am experiencing “the little death,” as they say.
如果你觉得愉快 那就是了
But if you find it pleasurable, then you are.
那就好
Very well.
等尚回来 他会很感激
When Jean returns, he shall be grateful…
我已整理好账目 其他事也处理好了
as I have put the books in order, as well as everything else.
也许他不会介意费用
Perhaps he won’t mind the expense.
我们都去买♥♥新衣吧
Let us both get dresses.
让你的新婚丈夫惊喜一下
Surprise your new husband.
他不会同意的
He would not approve.
他会说我衣服够多了
He would say I have enough dresses.
我刚结婚不久
I’ve only been married a short time
却已明白这种安排的负担
yet I now understand the burden of this arrangement.
你是新婚妻子
You are a newlywed.
绝对还没感到负担
Surely you do not feel burdened.
伯纳为人节俭
Bernard is a frugal man…
而且他不喜欢吻我
and he does not like to kiss me.
我以为他的外表会变得更悦目
I once thought his appearance would become more pleasing,
结果却变得可憎
but, instead, it’s become more repulsive.
所以我松了一口气
So I suppose I am relieved…
关于接吻这档事
about the kissing.
他不像尚 英俊又慷慨
He is not like Jean, handsome and generous.
我的婚姻也不是没问题
My marriage is not without its problems.
我马上来 夫人
I shall be right with you, ladies.
谢谢
Thank you.
尽管勒格里有不少糟糕的特质
Despite Le Gris’ many deplorable qualities…
他的外表倒是难以忽视
one cannot be blind to his appearance.
他很粗野
Crude as he is.
也很无礼
Offensive as well.
男人都是傻瓜
They’re all such fools.
我认同
Agreed.
欢迎回来 老爷
Welcome back, sire.
欢迎回家 亲爱的
Welcome home, my love.
好高兴见到你
I am so happy to see you.
天啊 玛格丽特
My God, Marguerite…
你失去尊严了吗
have you lost your dignity?
上楼去 别让人以为你是娼妓