(根据真实事件改编)
向右边转 夫人
Turn to the right, milady.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
That’s it.
(巴黎 1386年12月29日)
大家注意听
Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye!
各位领主 骑士 护卫
Lords! Knights! Squires!
以及其他所有人
And all other manner of people.
谨遵我君主 法国国王之命
That by the command of Our Lord, the king of France…
在此严禁任何人
it is strictly prohibited…
武装自己
on pain of death and the loss of property…
或携带刀剑与匕♥首♥
for anyone here to be armed…
否则处以极刑
or to carry a sword or dagger…
没收财产 除非获得国王之…
unless he be one who has the express permission…
特别恩准
of Our Lord, the king.
参与决斗者
Each man is to fight…
采骑马或步行
on horseback and on foot…
依据个人偏好
armed in the manner that pleases him
配备武器或攻防装置
with any weapon or device of attack or defense.
除了以符咒设计或制♥造♥之…
Except for weapons or devices of equal design…
武器与装置
or made with charms or spells
或其他任何上帝与教会禁止
or any other thing that is forbidden by God and holy church
虔诚基♥督♥徒持有之物
to all good Christians.
战士若携带以符咒
If either combatant should carry onto the field of battle…
魔法 妖术或其他邪术
any arms that have been forged with spells…
锻造而成之武器上场
charms, enchantments, or any other evil arts…
将成为上帝之敌 成为叛徒
then so shall the malefactor be punished as an enemy of God…
成为杀人犯
or as a traitor…
遭受惩处
or as a murderer.
再紧一点…
Tighter. Tighter.
骑士们 开始
Knights, proceed.
放了他们
Let them go!
放了他们…
Let them go! Let them go!
最后的决斗
第一章:尚德卡鲁日口中的真♥相♥
过来一决高下
Come for your fight!
你们都会死
You’re all gonna die!
(利摩日之战)
(1370年9月19日)
你们都会像猪一样死去
You’re all gonna die like pigs!
那就过来吧
Come on, then!
来吧 失败的人♥渣♥
Come on, you failed scum…
我们不能不为所动
We cannot just sit here.
勇敢奋战
…and fight!
尚 我们奉皮耶之命固守这座桥
Jean, we were ordered by Pierre to hold this bridge.
不管命令了 为国王而战
Orders be damned. For the king.
为国王而战
For the king!
为国王而战
For the king!
谢谢
Thank you.
对今天的战役 我毫无懊悔
I will make no apology for how you men fought today.
很荣幸与各位同上战场
It was an honor to be there with you.
利摩日沦陷了
Limoges is lost.
盟军未拿下布雷斯特港
And our allies have failed to take the port at Brest.
我们的新领主皮耶
Our new Lord, Pierre…
现已弃战 命令我们返乡
has now resigned the campaign and orders us home.
我们黎明动身
We move at dawn.

Hear, hear.
敬国王
To the king.
皮耶显然不高兴
Evidently, Pierre is not happy.
人命保住了
Lives were saved.
在利摩日可没有
Not in Limoges.
我们回家吧 朋友
Let us return home, my friend.
你今天救了我一命
You saved my life today.
谢谢
Thank you.
(贝列姆堡 1377年)
报上名来
Declare yourself!
尚德卡鲁日护卫
Squire Jean de Carrouges.
本堡垒上尉之子
Son of the captain of this fort.
开门
Open the gates!
皮耶挑选令尊的城♥堡♥举♥行♥仪式真荣幸
It’s a great honor for Pierre to have chosen your father’s castle for this ceremony.
我准备在家父过世后接掌职位
I shall be prepared to assume this captaincy upon my father’s passing.
希望不必等太久
Pray it is not for many years.
父亲 母亲
Father. Mother.
上尉 夫人
Captain. Milady.
护卫
Squires.
别让我们的皮耶领主空等
Do not keep Our Lord Pierre waiting.
为您效命 终生效忠
…become your man. I shall serve you for life.
大人 为您效命 终生效忠
So, Lord, I become your man. I swear I shall serve you for life.
大人 为您效命 终生效忠
Milord, I become your man. I shall serve you for life.
大人 为您效命 终生效忠
Milord, I become your man. I swear I shall serve you for life.
大人 为您效命 终生效忠
Lord, I become your man. I swear I shall serve you for life.
大人-靠近点
-Lord… -Closer.
大人 为您效命
Lord, I become your man.
终生效忠
I swear I shall serve you for life.
报上名来
Declare yourself.
是我 天下第一美女
It is I. Helen of Troy.
勒格里
Le Gris.
真高兴见到你 朋友
It’s good to see you, my friend.
但我不只以朋友的身份前来
Though I do not come only as a friend.
我来访还有其他目的
I’m afraid there’s more to my visit than I have let on.
说吧
Speak.
皮耶赋予我收债的任务
Pierre has charged me with the collection of debts.
原来如此
I see.
我已造访过他领地上的其他佃户
I have already visited all the other tenants in his domain.
现在…
And now…
你来见我了
-You have come to see me.
我来见你了
-I have come to see you.
这些税收是为了军事防御之用
These levies are for military defense.
你和大家一样明白大敌当前
And you know as well as anyone our enemy’s present.
我们需要做好准备
And we need to be ready.
我何时不曾准备挺身为国王而战
When have I not been ready to stand and fight for my king?
你有
You have.
更甚于其他人
More than any other.
但皮耶要的不只如此
But that’s not all this Pierre wants.
对 皮耶要…
No, what Pierre wants…
皮耶要他应收的欠款
Pierre wants the money that he’s rightfully owed.
我没有
I don’t have it.
这场瘟疫减损了我半数劳力
This plague has carried off half my workforce.
我收的租金减少
My rent collection is down.
田地♥产♥量只剩从前的一半
My fields yield half what they used to.
如今劳力成本又上涨
And the cost of labor has now risen.
是的
Yes.
其他封臣拿什么支付
How is it the other vassals paid?
因为我坚持 他们不得不付
They paid because I had to insist.
我明白了
I see.
现在你坚持我非付不可
And now, you insist upon me?
让我跟皮耶谈
Let me talk to Pierre.
他不是不讲理
He’s not without reason.
我会解释你的情况
I will explain your situation.
你真够朋友
You are a true friend.
但我不能空手回去
But I cannot return empty-handed.
当然不行
Of course not.
谢谢
Thank you.
我看看手上有什么
Let me see what I have at hand.
想想看-我想了
-Think about this. -I have.
你没有
You have not.
我将在德维安上将旗下作战
I will be fighting under Admiral de Vienne.
英国人此时正在掳掠葛唐丹半岛
The English are looting the Cotentin Peninsula as we speak.
这场瘟疫夺走了你的妻儿
This plague has taken your wife and son.
我不会眼睁睁看着下诺曼底沦陷
I will not stand by whilst Lower Normandy falls.
不要这么顽固
Do not let this obduracy take you.
你没有继承人
You have no heir.
如果你死了 财产都归皮耶伯爵所有
If you die, all you have will revert to Count Pierre.
我相信皮耶明白这个事实

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!