是啊 – 吃热狗怎么可以没有面包?
Yeah. How can you eat a hot dog without a bun?
那就不是热狗了… – 那就他妈的别吃了啊
A hot dog’s not a hot dog— Then don’t eat the fuckin’ thing then!

Shit!
也不差啊
It ain’t bad.
阿骡
Mule.
该死
Shit.
我不想吃热狗
I don’t want no fuckin’ hot dogs.
没有面包他不吃
He don’t eat ’em without buns.
现在有点像在海上
It’s kinda like being at sea.
我曾经呆过一艘气象船
I was on a weather ship once,
开去格陵兰岛
off of Greenland.
正是寒冬腊月
Right in the middle of winter.
感觉如何 – 我喜欢出海
How was it? I like being at sea.
这小子过去几天经历了很多啊
Kid’s come a long way in the last few days, ain’t he?
是啊
Yeah.
南无妙法莲华经 南无妙法莲华经
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo,
南无妙法莲华经 南无妙法莲华经
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo‒
我们把事情办完吧
Let’s get this over with.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
南无妙法莲华经 南无妙法莲华经
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo.
他在朴茨茅斯是毫无机会的
He don’t stand a chance in Portsmouth, you know.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, don’t you?
那些该死的家伙 把他整得 判了八年啊
Goddamn grunts kicking the shit out of him for eight years.
他真是一点机会都没有了
He don’t stand a chance.
这话我不想听
I don’t want to hear about it.
办了这个 办了那个
Maggot this, maggot that.
海军真的都是一帮混♥蛋♥啊
Marines are really assholes, you know that?
真要有虐待狂潜质才能进海军
Takes a certain kind of sadistic temperament to be a marine.
他妈的 他在干嘛呢?
What the fuck’s he doing?
嘿 麦多斯!
Hey, Meadows!
啊?
Huh?
他在干嘛?
What’s he doing?
“好极了”“扬基”
Bravo, Yankee.
“好极了”“扬基”
Bravo, Yankee.
“再见”“世界末日” 嘿 这混♥蛋♥要逃跑了!
Bye-bye. End of the word. Hey, this son of a bitch is running away!
麦多斯!站住!你这混♥蛋♥! – 南无妙法莲华经
Meadows! Halt, you son of a bitch! – Nam Myoho Renge Kyo.
麦多斯!
Meadows!
南无妙法莲华经 南无妙法莲华经 – 麦多斯!
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo‒ Meadows! Meadows!
麦多斯 你这混账!
Meadows, you son of a bitch!
麦多斯!站住!你这混♥蛋♥!
Halt, you son of a bitch! Meadows!
站住!混账!站住!
Halt, you motherfucker! Halt!
别开枪! – 站住 麦多斯!
Don’t shoot! Don’t! – Halt, Meadows!
麦多斯!
Meadows!
该死 我这该死的鞋
Goddamn! My fuckin’ shoe!
麦多斯!麦多斯!
Meadows! Meadows!
你这混♥蛋♥!
You son of a bitch!
混账!
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥!
Son of a bitch!
巴达斯基 别!
Buddusky, don’t!
放开我 你这混♥蛋♥!
Let me go, you bastard!
别碰我!你这混♥蛋♥!
Don’t touch me! You bastard!
混♥蛋♥!
You bastard!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
求你放开我
Please let me go.
我的…
I lost my– my–
我的鞋丢了
I lost– I lost my fuckin’ shoe.
贝克尔 莫尼 诺福克送来的犯人到了
Baker, Mooney. Prisoner from Norfolk.
赶紧的
On the double.
你觉得 你的军衔高了
Where did you get the idea that strapping on an armband…
手里有枪了 就可以虐待犯人了?
and a sidearm entitles you to abuse a prisoner?
海军部队里教你的?
They teach you that in the Navy?
还是你觉得这样玩挺开心的? – 可能吧
Or was that your idea of a good time? I guess.
可能什么 水手?
You guess what, sailor?
没什么 – 没什么?
Nothin’. Nothin’?
没什么 长官
Nothing, sir.
犯人有任何抵抗行为吗
Did the prisoner offer any resistance?
没有 长官
No, sir.
他有试图逃跑吗?
Did he try to escape?
算是没有
Not exactly.
含糊其辞啊 巴达斯基 他要么逃了 要么没有 到底是怎样
That’s a little vague, Buddusky. Either he did or he didn’t. Which is it?
回答这问题你不用看着他吧 到底是怎样
You don’t have to look at him for the answer. Which is it?
他没有 – 他没有怎样?
He didn’t. He didn’t what?
他没有试图逃跑
He didn’t try to escape.
“他没有试图逃跑 长官”
He didn’t try to escape, sir.
他没有试图逃跑 长官
He didn’t try to escape, sir.
记录显示你们还没出发 – 什么?
You haven’t left yet. Sir?
你们的指派在你们出发时还未确认 所以根据这个 你们还在诺福克
Your orders weren’t endorsed when you left, so according to this, you’re still in Norfolk.
但我们正站在这呢 这不是我们的错
Well, we’re standing here. It’s not our fault.
是 但记录是你们还未出发 – 这不是我们的错
Yes, but you haven’t left yet. It’s not our fault.
你们还没出发! – 这不是我们的错!
You haven’t left! That’s not our fault!
长官 我们都浪费了不少时间
Look, sir, we both got a lot of time in.
这话什么意思? – 浪费了太多时间被折腾
What’s that supposed to mean? – Too much time to be hard-assed…
因为诺福克的某个人忘了登记我们的任务
because some dude in Norfolk forgot to endorse our orders.
你这是找麻烦吗 水手 – 我要求见主管
You’re asking for trouble, sailor. – I’m asking to see the X.O.
你麻烦大了
Deep trouble.

No.
在见到主管之前我们什么都不会说了
We ain’t about to say anything else until we see the X.O.
现在给我马上出去
Now, get the hell out of here.
你该多复印几份的
You’re supposed to pull a few copies.
该死的下等兵
Goddamn grunts.
觉得干什么都不要紧是吧 – 是啊
Think they can get away with anything. Yeah.
敢教我怎么做事
Tellin’ me how to do my job.
我自己的事情自己清楚得很
I know my job. I know my goddamn job better…
整个海军没有别人比我更清楚
than anybody else in the goddamn Navy.
是啊
Yeah.
我们真的给那混♥蛋♥上了一课
We really told that son of a bitch, though, didn’t we?
敢对我们颐指气使
Trying to ream our ass all over the place,
他自己都不知道要多复印几份!
and he don’t even have enough sense to pull a few goddamn copies!
一群娘娘腔
Bunch of candy asses.
这次任务我是恨透了
I hate this motherfuckin’ chickenshit detail.
你去哪 – 诺福克
Where you goin’? Norfolk.
我说现在 – 我不知道
I mean now. I don’t know.
可能去巴尔的摩一趟 你呢
Stop off in Baltimore, maybe. You?
可能回纽约去吧
Back to New York, I guess.
那诺福克见了
See you in Norfolk.
是啊 可能我们的任务才刚下达
Yeah. Maybe our fuckin’ orders have come through.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!