世上最好的啤酒
It’s the finest beer in the world, kid.
肯尼迪总统喝过的 对吧
President Kennedy used to drink it. Huh?
噢!
Ooh!
你们想好好玩玩 还是想息事宁人?
You wanna get in this, or do you wanna keep it quiet?
明白么?行了 这样可以
You know what I mean? All right, that should do, gents.
你得帮我把巴达斯基弄出去
You gotta help me get Buddusky out of here.
他在拿我们的差旅费下赌注
He’s betting with our travel money.
他快输了
He’s losing too.
是啊 – 行了 先生们
Yeah. – All right, gentlemen.
好了 你和我 一对一 我有…
All right. You and me, one on one. I got–
你上场 这杯敬你
You’re on. Here’s to you.
干杯 – 记在账上? – 好
Cheers. You want the honors? You go.
没什么好担心的
Now, don’t worry about a thing.
我在耍这家伙呢 他正往圈套里走
I’m hustling this guy. I got him right where I want him.
没准他在耍你呢
Maybe he’s hustling you.
是啊 可能吧
Yeah. Maybe he is, but, uh,
但现在不是说这个的时候 因为如果我不赢的话
this is not the time to argue about it, because if I don’t win,
我们就不离开纽约了
we don’t leave New York.
十四年
Fourteen years.
妈的 十四年了
Fourteen motherfuckin’ years.
这男的戴副眼镜还想耍我?
The man’s gonna hustle me, with glasses.
啊?
Huh?
54, 61, 63块
54, 61, 63 dollars.
一人分21块 – 一人?
That’s $21 apiece. Apiece?
当然了 我们是同伙
Sure. We’re partners, ain’t we?
对吧 – 是啊
Huh? Yeah, Badass.
那就拿着你这21块钱 今晚别烦我
Then take your fuckin’ 21 bucks and don’t give me such a hard time tonight.
嘿 后面的美女
Hey, you back here.
扬基信♥号♥♥手势
Bravo, Yankee, Bravo, Yankee.
刚才很不错啊 小子
Well, that was damn good, kid.
你该去当信♥号♥♥兵的
You oughta put in for signalman.
什么声音
What’s that?
我不知道 我也听见了
I don’t know. I hear it too.
“印第安纳狗”什么东西?
What the hell is an “Indiana dog”?
靠 这是我听过最奇怪的东西了
Goddamn, that’s the goddamndest thing I ever heard.
我们看看去吧 – 啊?
Hey, let’s go take a look. Huh?
我们去看看
Let’s go take a look.
管他呢 我要坐八年牢外加不光荣退伍了
I mean, what the hell? Eight years and a D.D.

Ooh.
你们想怎么办
Well, what do you want to do?
把鞋脱了
Take off your shoes.
肯定是那种日式的 所有人都要脱鞋
Must be one of them Jap joints where we gotta take off all our shoes, you know what I mean?
他们在说什么
What are they sayin’?
小声点
Hold it down.
我觉得这里是教堂
I think we’re in church.
晚上好 – 晚上好
Good evening. – Good evening.
欢迎来日莲正宗讨论会
Welcome to a Nichiren Shoshu discussion meeting.
今晚在全市范围内有几百个这样的会议同时进行
Tonight, throughout the city, there are hundreds of meetings like this going on,
大家在学习南无妙法莲华经和御本尊
where people are learning about Nam Myoho Renge Kyo and the Gohonzon.
御本尊是什么
What’s a Gohonzon?
嘘 晚点再告诉你
Shh. I’ll tell you about it later.
我们要根据过往经验来达到目的
And now we’re going to try to do that through the experiences that we’ve had.
谁以前经历过?
Who’s had an experience?
约翰
John!
晚上好! – 晚上好!
Good evening! – Good evening!
我个人的经验是 我刚开始诵经时
To give you my own experience, when I first started chanting,
我是想找个姑娘…
I wanted to really find a girl—
她带我参加了这样的会面
And she took me to a meeting like this,
我记得当时我想 “这些人是疯了吧”
and I remember thinking, “These people are out of their minds.”
但之后 我们去了她家 试了她的御本尊
But– But afterwards, we went to her apartment, and I tried her Gohonzon.
快告诉我什么是御本尊 – 嘘
Come on, what’s a Gohonzon? Shh!
晚点告诉你
I’ll tell you later.
现在我真的很喜欢单簧管
And now, I‒ Well, I really love the clarinet,
完全不记得当初自己为什么会选了长笛
and I‒ I can’t even remember why I wanted the flute in the first place.
A.A.O.! A.A.O.! A.A.O.!
A.A.O.! A.A.O.! A.A.O.!
♪ 你的内心有阳光普照 ♪
♪ There’s a sun shining in your heart ♪
♪ 有一首歌♥等着你吟唱 ♪
♪ There’s a song waiting to be sung ♪
♪ 有个梦想 期待被释放 ♪
♪ There’s a dream longing to be free ♪
♪ 你人生中的幸福 ♪
♪ In your life happiness you see ♪
♪ 释放出吧 你的光芒 ♪
♪ Bring it out Your shining light ♪
♪ 你可以改变这个充满矛盾和争吵的世界 ♪
♪ You can change this world of trouble and strife ♪
♪ 你可以给予这个世界 ♪
♪ You can give this world ♪
♪ 新的生命 ♪ – 这事儿怎么让我感觉这么难受呢
♪ A fantastic new life ♪ Why does all of this make me feel so fucking bad?
♪ 释放出来吧 释放出来吧 ♪
♪ Bring it out now Bring it out now ♪
♪ 现在就释放 嘿 ♪♪
♪ Bring it out now Hey ♪♪
一群娘娘腔
Jesus. A bunch of candy asses.
你听过这么多开心的屁话么
Ohh, did you ever hear such happy horseshit?
那个男的是基佬吧
That one guy was a big homo. Huh?
是啊 但他是个开心的基佬
Yeah, but you guys, he sure was a happy homo.
南无妙法莲华经 南无妙法莲华经 南无妙法莲华经
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo.
南无妙法莲华经 南无妙法莲华经
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo.
如果你要诵经 想想你要祈祷些什么
If you’re gonna chant, let us figure out what you’re gonna chant for.
不用去坐牢怎样
How about I get sprung from Portsmouth?
看诵经有用没
Let’s see if it works,
有用的话再祈祷点别的大事
then you can chant for something really big.
行啊 – 是
Well, okay. Yeah.
比如祈祷我们三个把到妹子怎样
Yeah, like how’s about the three of us get laid, huh?
这种事也可以祈祷的么
Well, should you chant for something like that?
为什么不能 – 这是宗教啊
Why the fuck not? Well, it’s a religion.
你人太好了 不用有信仰
You’re too good to believe.
姑娘帮你口
Yodeling in the canyon.
听说过么
You ever heard of it?
有没有试过
Ever done that before?
没 没有
Not exactly, no.
拍照的时候她们真的在做那个?
Are they really doing that when they take that picture?
小子 人生在世 很多事情是你想都没想过的
Well, kid, there’s more things in this life than you can possibly imagine.
我以前在威尔明顿认识一个妓♥女♥
I knew a whore once in Wilmington.
她有颗玻璃假眼
She had a glass eye.
她可以把假眼拿下来 用眼睛做 收一块钱
Used to take it out and wink people off for a dollar.
真的么
Really?
还有地方可以刻军衔 要不要
There’s still some room for your rank. You want it?
不用了
No, I don’t think so.
行了 小子 是时候自己定军衔了
Yeah, come on, kid. It’s time you made your rate.
他们把我降级到了E-1级 你知道的
They busted me to E-1. You know that.
此时此刻 我们是三个人的海军
Listen, right now we’re a Navy of three.
自己选个军衔 什么都行
Pick a rate, any rate. I can make you…
我说你是什么那就是什么 因为我是队长
anything I want to, ’cause I’m the honcho.
想当什么?
What’ll it be? Huh?
首席信♥号♥♥兵?
Chief Signalman?
行啊
Okay, partner.
麦多斯 首席信♥号♥♥兵
L. Meadows, S.M.C.
做点动作来看看!
Show me some moves, kid!
他不知道怎么滑冰
He don’t know what to do. He don’t know!
他看着就像个巨型的企鹅
He looks like a goddamn big penguin, don’t he?
注意有小孩子!
Watch out for children!
看 从他们中间穿过去
Hey, look‒ Goes right through ’em.
给他们转个圈看看!
Give ’em the spinner, kid!
他的确玩得很开心
He sure is havin’ a good time.
当然了 你还说他不是这种人
Sure is. And you said it wasn’t in him.
对吧?
Huh? All right.
注意前面的印第安人
Watch out for the Indian, kid.
噢!
Oh! Oh!
他会撞倒别人的
He’ll crush somebody.
看看这大个子 穿个溜冰鞋
Look at the size of this guy on roller skates.
是吧
Huh?
溜得太好了
That was wonderfully done.
真的有用
It worked.
我祈祷自己不要摔倒 真的有用
I chanted to stay on my feet and I did. It worked.
南无妙法莲华经 南无妙法莲华经
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo‒
南无妙法莲华经 南无妙法莲华经
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!