不是跟我妈啊 跟别人
I mean, not to my mother, but to somebody else.
我或许还有个同父异母的妹妹呢 应该是
Maybe I even have a half-sister. I think I do.
卡姆登高中
Camden High.
我是那里毕业的
I graduated from there.
马拉比托老师
Miss Marabito.
不知道她是否还在那教书
I wonder if she still teaches there.
是她让我想成为一名兽医
She made me want to be a veterinarian.
想问问隔壁邻居家吗?
You wanna check next door or anything?
你妈在这附近有朋友什么的吗?
Does your mom have any friends in the neighborhood?
有 艾斯珀斯托太太 – 可能在她家呢
Yeah, Mrs. Esposito. Maybe she’s over there.
不会 她的车不在
No, her car’s gone.
那你现在想怎么办
Well, what do you wanna do?
想稍微等等么? – 不
You wanna wait around a little? No.
我们稍微等等吧
We’ll wait around a little, huh? Huh?
我去问问艾斯珀斯托太太
I’ll go check with Mrs. Esposito.

Okay.
你的腿真挺疼的吧 – 有时吧
Legs really bother you, don’t they? Sometimes.
你得吃维生素
You oughta take vitamins.
真的 你得吃维生素
No, take vitamins. Seriously, man.
去药房♥买♥♥ 怎么了?
Go to the dispensary. What’s wrong?
我们让那小子一个人去了 他可能会逃跑
We let that kid go off by himself! He could get away.
别激动 阿骡 那小子哪都不会去
Don’t get excited, Mule. That kid ain’t going nowhere.
你怎么这么确定 – 你也了解他
What makes you so sure? Well, you know him.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
那他现在在哪呢?
Then where is he, huh? Where is he?
他去哪了?
Where is he?
在那不是么 别这么激动
There. Don’t get your balls in an uproar, Mule.
没有我们 麦多斯哪都去不了
Meadows ain’t goin’ nowhere without us.
麦多斯这种小孩吧 我告诉你
Let me tell you something about a kid like Meadows.
他要去蹲班房♥了 但是呢
He’s the kind of guy, he’s goin’ to the brig,
搞不好心里偷偷地还挺高兴
secretly, he’s probably glad.
在外头 什么事都有可能发生
On the outside, too many things can happen to him.
都是坏事情 坐牢反倒划了底线 不会比这更差了
All of it bad. This way the worst part’s already happened.
他可能还挺高兴
He’s probably glad.
高兴啊
Glad.
如果你说得不对 那就快点撤 因为我不干了
If you ain’t right, you’d better be quick, ’cause I ain’t.
她今天整天不在
She went for the day.
还说礼拜天呢
Sunday!
想进去等一会儿么? – 等来干嘛
Do you wanna go in and wait for a while? What for?
她可能会提前回来
Well, she might come home early.
不用了 谢谢
No. No, thanks.
至少你能在自己家里坐坐
Well, at least you could sit in your own house.
没准我们能进去
Maybe we can get in.
反正我也不知道该跟她说什么
I don’t know what I would have said to her anyway.
你知道麦多斯该怎么办么
You know what Meadows oughta do?
让老妈给议员写信
He oughta get his old lady to write to her congressman.

Shit.
她可以一直写 写到买♥♥不起邮票为止
His mother can write letters to her congressman till she owns the post office.
有屁用
It don’t mean diddly-shit.
要么我们让他逃跑 要么他安心坐牢去
Look, either we let him go, or he lives with it.
我们是不会让他逃跑的 知道么
And we ain’t about to let him go, understand?
瞧你都让他做了些啥 – 我?
Now look what you made him do. What I made him do?
是啊 – 你上哪去
Yeah. Where are you going?
上厕所行么
To the head, okay?
你瞧 他现在这样子 你什么感觉啊?
Yeah, now if that don’t make you just wanna shit in your flat hat, man.
瞧你干的好事 你满意了么
Look what you went– Look what you‒ L-Lo‒ I hope you’re satisfied.
是你坚持要带他去看老妈的
You’re the one who insisted we take him to see his mother!
我恨死这项任务了
I hate this detail.
这破事 烦透了
I hate this fuckin’ chickenshit detail!
那我该挺喜欢这任务的咯 是么
I love the fuckin’ detail, I suppose. What the fuck am I supposed to do?
我只是想…
I’m just trying to‒
麦多斯!
Meadows!
麦多斯!
Meadows!
麦多斯 开门
Meadows, open up.
麦多斯 你没事吧
Meadows, are you all right?
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
我觉得自己是跟你上了贼船了
I consider myself in jeopardy with you, man.
知道么?贼船
Understand? In jeopardy.
这不是什么欢送会 他不是要退伍
This ain’t no farewell party, and he ain’t retiring.
他是囚犯 我们是送他去坐牢
Understand? He’s a prisoner, and we’re taking him to the jailhouse.
你总是有意无意忘了这一点
You have a tendency to forget that.
你这样是个威胁啊 老兄 可不是闹着玩的
You’re a menace, man. You ain’t no simple shit, Badass.
你这样下去就是个威胁
You’re a motherfuckin’ menace.
从现在开始 长官的话就作废了 你不是领队了
From now on, M.A.A. can go piss up a rope. You ain’t no honcho.
我再也不想听什么心理方面的屁话了
I wanna hear no more of this horseshit psychology jive.
你不必再听那小子说什么了 是想证明自己成熟稳重么
No more turning that boy’s head around to prove what a fuckin’ big man you are.
你这辈子就这样了 跟我一样 能参海军是我这辈子最好的事
You’re a lifer, like me. The Navy’s the best thing that ever happened to me.
我不能让你把我弄惨了 知道么?
I don’t want you to fuck me up. You understand?
巴达斯基 – 我听到了
Buddusky. I hear you.
你同意么?
Do you agree?
我只是想让这小子过得开心点 明白吗
I was just trying to show the kid a good time. You know what I mean?
他没法过得开心 他不是这种人
He can’t have a good time. It ain’t in him.
他在华盛顿时挺开心的啊 麦多斯? – 行吧
He had a good time in Washington. Meadows? All right.
他在华盛顿时是挺开心的
He had a good time in Washington.
但你觉得这能让他更宽心地接受八年刑期?
Do you think that’s gonna make it any easier for him to pull his eight years?
不会的 他只会更难过
It won’t. It’ll make it harder.
那又怎样
So what?
我是说…
I mean‒
各位旅客请注意
Your attention, please.
开往芝加哥的列车在23号♥门上车
Amtrak leaving for Chicago boarding at gate 23.
我们走这边
We go this way.
去波士顿的火车两小时后出发
The train for Boston leaves in two hours.
那之前我们都不许出车站 明白了吗
We don’t leave the building until then. You understand?
你有25分硬币么?
You got a quarter?
你上哪去
Where you goin’?
厕所
The head.
行么?
All right?
这位水手是丢了东西吧
The sailor looks like he’s lost something.
是衣服上扣子太多 找不着了吧
Probably have trouble finding it with those 13 buttons.
是 如果我是海军陆战队的 就不用担心什么扣子了
Yeah, if I was a Marine, I wouldn’t have to fuck with no 13 buttons.
只要把帽子脱了就行了
I’d just take my hat off.
嗨 帅哥们
Hi, boys.
这一拳是给…
That’s cause for‒
怎么回事
What’s going on?
咱们走!
Let’s get out!
哇!呜!
Whoo! Whoo!
哇!呜!
Whoo! Whoo!
把鼻子擦擦干净
Wipe your nose, will you, kid?
他打人跟世界冠军似的 是吧阿骡 – 天哪
He fought like a champ, though, didn’t he, Mule? Jesus!
靠 刚才太棒了 不是么
Goddamn, that was great. It was great, wasn’t it?
棒极了 承认吧 你们就承认吧
It was great. Admit it. Give me a little of this!
快给我高歌♥一曲啊
Give me “just because they call me Shine” in here, huh?
我懂的
I gotcha.
麦多斯
Now, Meadows,
那边有全世界最好吃的意大利香肠三明治
right over here they’ve got the finest Italian sausage sandwiches in the world,
我给你买♥♥
and I’m buyin’, huh?
真该死
Goddamn.
我就问了
I ask you, man.
世上哪还有地方卖♥♥这么好吃的三明治啊
Where else in the world can you get a sandwich like this?
啊?而且只要五毛钱
Huh? And for 50 cents. Whoo.
我从没吃过这么好吃的东西
I never ate anything so good.
不骗你
I ain’t shittin’ ya.
我还得再来一份
I’m gonna have to have another one of these.
我还想多来点洋葱
I’d like a little more onions.
多来点洋葱?这 来点这个
A little more onions? Here. How ’bout some of these?
这就对了
You got it.
我们得想想接下来怎么办
We gotta figure out what we’re gonna do.
会想出来的
And we will. We will.
可以一边喝喜力一边想
Only we’re gonna do it over a bottle of Heinekens.
怎样 – 喜力是什么
Huh? What’s “Heinekens”?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!