I like the cheese melted.
好吧
Yeah.
有空位就好了 阿骡你看见有空位吗?
Well, nice if they had a booth. You see a booth in there, Mule?

Mm-mmm.
有点人多
It’s a little crowded.
别管他们了 我饿了 – 我也是
Fuck the crowd. I’m hungry. Yeah, me too.
好吧 换家店吧
Yeah. Maybe the next place, huh?
我们会误车的
We’re gonna miss our train.
我们会误车的! – 谁管啊
We’re gonna miss our train! Who gives a shit?
误就误了呗 我们有五天
So we miss the fucking train. We got five days.
快来
Come on!
麦多斯
Meadows,
你说的话 有分量么?
is your word worth anything?
当然 跟其他人一样
Sure it is, as good as the next guy’s.
那人如果是混♥蛋♥呢?
Next guy’s a prick.
我的意思是
What I mean is, Meadows,
我们在华盛顿的时候 你不会想要逃跑吧
you aren’t gonna try and run away while we’re here in Washington, are ya?
逃跑的事你想都别想
Forget about that escape shit.
你能不能别再突然跳起来逃跑 到处撞翻别人 给我俩丢人
Will you not jump up and run and bang into people and embarrass us like that?
不会的
No, sir.
不许偷东西 – 不会
Not steal anything? No, sir.

Shit.
该死
Goddamn it.
别乱动 麦多斯 混♥蛋♥
Hold still, Meadows, you son of a bitch.
差点嗨了
Almost gets you high.
芝士化得怎样 够么 – 当然
Cheese melted enough for you? Sure.
完全没化啊 退回去
It ain’t melted at all. Send it back.
没关系 – 把它退回去
It’s all right. Send the goddamn thing back.
你花钱买♥♥的 – 没关系
You’re paying for it. It’s all right.
麦多斯 让他们照你说的做 服务员!
Meadows, have it the way you want it. Waiter!
帮这位长官把芝士化开 谢谢
Melt the cheese on this for the chief, would ya? Thank you.
看 麦多斯
See, Meadows,
让他们照你说的做是很容易的
it’s just as easy to have it the way that you want it.
嗯 该死
Mmm. Goddamn.
嘿 麦芽呢
Hey, where’s these malts at?
啊 明白了么 麦多斯
Ahh. See what I mean, Meadows?
好吃
It’s good.
最好赶得上车
Better catch that train.
我们还有时间去喝杯啤酒
We still got time for a beer.
你等等 – 我还不到年龄
Wait a minute, man. I ain’t old enough.
不到什么年龄? – 喝酒的年龄
You ain’t old enough for what? For a beer.
是人都可以喝啤酒 对吧 阿骡
Everybody’s old enough for a beer. Ain’t that right, Mule?
是啊 我不是
Yeah. Well, I’m not.
我知道这附近有个酒吧 很不错又安静
I know one place right here, nice and quiet.
八年外加不光荣退伍 我们至少给这小子买♥♥杯酒吧
Eight years and a D.D. At least we can buy the kid a beer.
嗨 艾德
Hi, Ed.
给我三毛钱啤酒 这边两位水手也是
Thirty cents worth of beer in a glass, and the same for my shipmates here.
艾德不在这上班了 给我看看身份证
Ed don’t work here no more. Let me see your I.D.s.
为什么? – 因为这小子还不到年纪
How come? ‘Cause this kid ain’t old enough.
老兄 你听我说 – 不 该你听好
Listen, pal‒ – Listen yourself, pal.
法律规定我得卖♥♥酒 但我不能…
The law says I have to serve him, and since I‒
我告诉你该怎么办吧 守法好公民
I tell you what you better do, Mr. Citizen Bartender.
你赶紧给我们倒酒 少废话
You take your beers and ram ’em up your ass sideways.
来试试啊 – 悠着点
Can you dig it? Whoa there, sunshine.
我们这就走了 你可以不用往吧台底下
We’re going, so you can take your hand off that horsecock…
拿什么破棍子出来了
you’ve got stashed under the bar.
你怎么知道我没藏点火力更强的?
How do you know I don’t have somethin’ with a little more bark to it?
呵呵 这乡巴佬说他有枪啊
Ho, ho, ho. This redneck is talkin’ about firearms.
我知道你除了棍子屁都没有 老兄
I know you ain’t got nothin’ but wood under there, my man,
因为我以前来过这 有个水手被那棍子打过
because I happened to be here one night when a sailor got it laid up the side of his head.
没想到吧 乡巴佬
What do you think about that, redneck?
如果我卖♥♥酒给这小子 老板肯定要被吊销执照
The boss would lose his license for sure if I served that kid.
我会把你拖到店外街角暴打一顿
I’m gonna kick your ass around the block for drill.
你敢的话 我就报告海岸巡逻队
You try it, and I’ll call the Shore Patrol.
我就是他妈的海岸巡逻队的!
I am the motherfucking Shore Patrol, motherfucker!
我就是他妈的海岸巡逻队的!
I am the motherfucking Shore Patrol!
快给他倒酒 – 我不想喝
Now give this man a beer. – I don’t want a beer.
让你喝你就喝! – 好了 行了
You’re gonna have a fuckin’ beer! Come on, man.
我现在不想喝 – 行了
I don’t feel like one right now. – Badass, come on.
好了 我们走吧 走
Come on! Come on, let’s go. Come on, man.
混账
Motherfucker.
怎样?
Huh? Huh?
老兄 你真是强 – 我挺强的吧
Man, you are a badass. I am a badass, ain’t I?
是啊 – 是什么?
Yeah. “Yeah” what?
你是个坏蛋 – 我是什么?
You’re a badass. A what?
坏蛋 – 我是什么?
A badass. A what?
大坏蛋! – 你不喝一肚子酒我不让你离开首都
A badass! You ain’t leavin’ D.C. till you got a belly full of beer.
来吧 小子 老天哪
Come on, kid. Jesus Christ!
看见刚才那个混♥蛋♥么?
Did you see that cracker asshole?
“法律规定我得卖♥♥酒”…
“The law says that I gotta serve him–”
我以为他要心脏病发作了
I thought he was gonna have a fuckin’ heart attack, man.
把他吓得半死 – 的确
Scared the shit out of him! He was scared.
他都准备好要去死了
He was ready to go. He was gone.
我要敬杯酒 敬蝙蝠侠、
I would like to drink a toast to Batman,
超人 还有霹雳火
Superman and the Human Torch.
霹雳火是谁 – 他是个纯正美国南方白人男孩
What’s a Human Torch? He’s a pure, white, Southern American boy.
霹雳火啊
The Human Torch,
他做这动作时
when he goes like this,
丢一团火到你身上 整幢楼就烧了
he throws a ball of flames off on ya, and the fuckin’ building goes up.
他还有个小跟班跟他一起飞来飞去的
He had a littler guy that flies around with him.
这是全世界最好喝的酒啊 对吧
This is the best goddamn drink in the world, isn’t it?
是啊
Yeah.
或许我们可以偷偷带上火车 在车上喝完
Maybe we can sneak it on the train and finish it off there.
是啊 – 明白我的意思吧
Yeah. Know what I mean?
火车15分钟前就开走了
The train left 15 minutes ago.
什么?
What?
火车15分钟前就开走了
The train left 15 minutes ago.
那好啊 真是好得很
Well, that’s nice. That’s fuckin’ nice.
天哪 饶了我吧
Oh, for Christ’s sake. Give me a break.
我们还有五天时间 有津贴领
We’ve got five days. We’re on per diem.
我觉得我们现在
I say what we do…
应该找个旅店住下
is check into a hotel,
再多喝几杯 好好睡一觉
pour ourselves a few more, have a good night’s sleep.
明天再去坐火车
Tomorrow we get on the train.
礼拜天
Sunday.

Okay.
你笑什么呢
What the fuck are you laughing at?
我笑那边那个蠢货呢
I’m laughin’ at that silly son of a bitch over there.
我笑的就是他
That’s what I’m laughin’ at.
是是
Aye, aye.
我们现在去…
Let’s get ourselves into…
我要上厕所 – …找间旅馆
I gotta go to the bathroom. a hotel room.
好主意
Wonderful idea.
罪犯人呢
Prisoner?
走了
On your feet.
快走
Come on.
打起精神来
Cheer up.
这就是生活啊 阿骡
Ain’t this the life, Mule?
比刚才在巷子里冻个半死是舒服多了吧?
Sure in the hell beats freezin’ your ass off in that alley, don’t it?
比回部队也舒服多了 – 是啊
Beats the hell out of bein’ back in shit city too. Yeah.
肯定比在朴茨茅斯还舒服
I bet it even beats being at Portsmouth too.
你知道么 小子
You know, kid,
你简直是最强的话题终结者
you got a hell of a knack for killin’ a conversation.
把你的手臂想象成是…
Let’s just imagine that your hands…
时钟的两根指针
are the hands of a clock.
A是五点四十
“A” is 20 to 6:00.
B是五点四十五
“B,” quarter to 6:00.
C是五点五十
“C,” 10 to 6:00.
D是六点 – 拜托啊
“D,” straight up 6:00. Come on, man.
我们正看电影呢
We’re watchin’ the movie.
麦多斯?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!