主演:杰克·尼科尔森
欧提斯·扬、兰迪·奎德
特殊任务
编剧:罗伯特·汤
导演:哈尔·阿什贝
海军临时人员处
巴达斯基?你俩见到巴达斯基了么?
Buddusky? Either of you guys seen Buddusky?
巴达斯基?
Buddusky?
巴达斯基?
Buddusky?
巴达斯基?
Buddusky?
干嘛?
What?
长官派我来的 他们现在要见你
M.A.A. sent me. He wants to see you right away.
让他滚蛋
Tell M.A.A. to go fuck himself.
他说现在就去
He said right away.
拜托 巴达斯基
Come on, Buddusky.
你不去是给自己惹麻烦
It’s your ass if you don’t.
可能是你的调动被批准了
Look, maybe your orders came through.
快点 巴达斯基
Come on, Buddusky.
这是你自己的事
It’s your ass.
扯淡
Bullshit.
我的事
My ass.
穆霍尔
Mulhall,
长官现在要见你
the Master at Arms wants to see you right away.
什么糟烂事 我不去 – 拜托 阿骡
I ain’t goin’ on no shit detail. Come on, Mule.
你不去 我要遭殃的 – 我说了糟烂事我不去!
It’s my ass if you don’t. I ain’t goin’ on no shit detail!
这也事关你自己 可能你的调动批准了
It’s your ass too. Come on, maybe your orders came through.
你告诉长官 就说找不到我
Tell the M.A.A. you couldn’t find me.
他知道你在哪 – 是吗?
He knows where you are. Oh, yeah?
在海军服役被调动时 鬼才知道你在哪
When you’re in the Navy, you’re in transit, nobody knows where the fuck you are.
告诉长官让他滚蛋 糟烂事我不去
Go tell that M.A.A. to fuck himself. I ain’t goin’ on no shit detail.
早上好
Morning.
你这小子 挺走运啊
You are one lucky son of a bitch, Badass.
运气不错嘛
You are one lucky son of a bitch.
是啊 我这是要去哪 长官
Yeah. Where am I goin’, Chief?
你怎么运气这么好呢 巴达斯基?
How come you’re so lucky, Buddusky?
你也一样 走运了 穆霍尔
You’re another lucky son of a bitch, Mulhall.
是么? – 你们有临时任务了 负责押解
Yeah? – You dudes pulled temporary duty as chasers.
去哪? – 朴茨茅斯海军监狱
Where to? Portsmouth Naval Prison.
要送谁去? – 一个水兵
Who we takin’? Seaman.
以前是水兵
He used to be.
姓名是劳伦斯·M·麦多斯 判了八年和不光荣退伍
Meadows, Lawrence M. Drew eight years and a D.D.
老天爷 他都做什么了 把头儿杀了?
Jesus Christ, what the hell did he do, kill the old man?
你俩进来
Come on inside.
斯维克 给他俩倒点咖啡
Sweek, get these old boys some coffee.
是
All right, sir.
他杀谁了 老大
Who’d he kill, Chief?
他没杀人 是抢劫
Didn’t kill nobody. Robbery.
抢了多少?
How much did he lift?
四十美元 – 四十美元?
Forty dollars. Forty dollars?
四十美元
Forty dollars.
靠 你耍我吧
Shit. You’re shittin’ me.
我才不会耍你
I wouldn’t shit you.
你是我最喜欢的混♥蛋♥
You’re my favorite turd.
哈哈
Ha, ha.
老天爷 八年加不光荣退伍 就因为四十块钱
Jesus. Eight years and a D.D. for forty dollars.
我以为陆军里才这么做
I thought they only pull that shit in the Army.
这个
Well,
他是想偷骨髓灰质炎的捐款箱
you see, he tried to lift the polio contribution box.
所以呢?
Yeah?
这捐款箱是头儿他老妈
Polio box is the old man’s old lady’s…
最喜欢的慈善活动
favorite do-gooder project.
是她负责军事基地所有的骨髓灰质炎捐款
She’s responsible for all the polio contributions on the base, you know?
他们每年都给她发个牌匾
Every year they give her a plaque.
麦多斯这家伙把慈善界的惹毛了
Along comes Meadows and fucks over charity.
她把此事看得很重
She took it very seriously.
老天爷 八年啊
Jesus. Eight years.
实在太严重了
That’s very seriously.
明白么 – 是啊
You know what I mean? Well.
这任务给你俩挺好的
Good duty for you guys.
可以去华盛顿 纽约
You get to go to Washington, New York,
再到波士顿
to Boston.
要我还乐意替你们呢
I’d trade places with ya.
你看
Listen, uh,
我们两天就可以把这家伙送到朴茨茅斯
we can get this guy to Portsmouth in two days.
不到两天就够
Less.
他们会给我们一个礼拜时间
They’re gonna give us a week to do it.
明白我的意思么 – 那又怎样
You know what I mean? So what?
两天送到的话 可没有一个礼拜给我们回来了
We get him there in two days, they ain’t gonna give us no week to get back.
胡说 而且不管怎样他们每天的津贴还要照发
Bullshit. Besides, they got to give us all that per diem regardless.
那可是钱啊 给你我 还有他的
That’s money– for you, for me and for him.
所以我们赶紧把这小子送去监狱
Now, we run this little shitbird’s ass all the way to the brig,
留着他和咱俩的津贴 在回来的路上平分
save his per diem and ours, split it and spend it on the way back home.
明白了吧
You know what I mean?
那咱赶紧走吧 – 正是
Well, let’s shag ass. You’re goddamn right.
Ho-ho!
好了 巴达斯基 你是领队
Okay, Buddusky, you’re the honcho.
车和司机在外面 送你们去乘巴士
Carryall and driver are outside to take you to the bus.
这是手铐的钥匙
Here’s the keys to the cuffs.
你俩一人一把
Each of you gets one key.
你俩把领枪的表格签好字
I want you both to sign these chits for the pieces.
一人一盒子弹
Here’s one clip each.
这话算我私下告诉你们的
I want to tell you somethin’ off the record.
老大和夫人对此事特别看重 所以如果搞砸 你俩自己看着办
The old man and his lady have a personal interest in this case, so you fuck up, you know what.
都准备好了么
Are you all set, Cochise?
好了 你站起来
All right, shitbird, on your feet.
这两人会送你去朴茨茅斯
These guys are taking you to Portsmouth.
这位是巴达斯基士官 这位是穆霍尔士官
This is Petty Officer Buddusky. This is Petty Officer Mulhall.
是
Yes, sir.
你知道为什么是他们送你去么? – 送我去?
You know why they’re chasers? Chasers, sir?
你知道为什么是他俩送你去监狱吗?
Do you know why they are taking you to the brig?
不知道
No, sir.
因为他俩是卑鄙小人 并且一向如此
‘Cause they’re mean bastards when they wanna be, and they always wanna be,
这话你听我的没错
and you can take my word for it.
他们是不会听你这娘炮胡扯的
They aren’t about to take any shit from a pussy like you.
因为他们如果这样 就会自己挨罚 这他们很清楚
If they do, they’ll get reamed out, and they know it.
是 – 什么?
Yes, sir. What?
是 长官
Yes, sir!
好了 他归你们了
All right, he’s all yours.
走吧
Come on.
这天气冷死人了
It’s colder than a witch boob, ain’t it?
买♥♥杯咖啡? – 好
Coffee? Yeah.
我们走吧
Let’s make it.
你要去上厕所么? – 不用
You have to go to the head? No, sir.
想清楚啊 麦多斯 因为从现在开始 不管你何时想去上厕所
Be sure now, Meadows, because from now on whenever you do go to the head,
我们其中一个就得跟你一起去
one of us is gonna have to go with ya.
我不会自杀的
I’m not gonna kill myself.
我也觉得你不会 但你知道这事就是这么办的
I don’t think so, but, uh, you know how it is, Meadows.
是 但我现在不用上厕所
Yes, sir, but I don’t need to use the head anyway.
行 那走吧
Well, let’s go.
自杀?啊?
Kill yourself, huh? Huh?
坐到后排去
Back of the bus.
麦多斯? – 在
Meadows? Yes, sir?
我把你手铐拿掉
I’m removing your handcuffs, Meadows.
海军方面认为 在乘坐某些车辆时
Navy feels that on certain kinds of vehicular transport,
犯人需要自♥由♥使用双手
the prisoner shall have the use of both his hands…
以防在事故发生时需要保护自己
to protect himself in case of an accident.
是这样吧 穆霍尔? – 没错
Ain’t that right, Mulhall? That’s right.
你这糖果条哪来的
Where’d you get that candy bar?
身上带的
I had it with me.
行吧 我又没指责你什么
Okay, sailor. I wasn’t accusing you of nothin’.
我自己带的
I had ’em with me.
嘿 我什么都没说啊
Hey, man, I ain’t said a word.
悠着点 麦多斯 你让穆霍尔都看饿了
Take it easy, Meadows. You’re making “Mulhouse” hungry.
麦多斯 – 在