Then, we’ve won.
耶兹 闭住 很讨人厌吧
Yates, shut the fu You see what I mean about him?
耶兹 你来这干嘛
Hey, Yates, what are you doin’ here, huh?
问尔温 他请我来的
I don’t know. Ask him. He invited me.
我知道在越战时他爸爸曾在你的麾下
General, I know, uh, his father served with you in Vietnam,
但我们真需要他吗
but do we really need him around?
是 让他留下
Yeah. He stays.
达菲你在维修部 是的 长官
Duffy? Are you in maintenance? Yes, sir.
耶兹
Yates.
借一步说话
Got a minute?
我的胜算如何
How am I doin’?
5比2赌上校赢
Fivetotwo, in the colonel’s favor.
你不认为我会赢
Well, you don’t think I can win. He knows too
他太清楚了 他已经准备妥当
He knows too much. He’s prepared. He’s ready.
他可能在准备 但不可能准备妥当
He may be prepared, but he’s not ready.
你能帮我们忙
You know, we can use you.
我不想淌混水只想服完刑回家
Hey, look, I just want to survive this and go home.
你们谈好条件了
You make a deal with him? What?
我如果是他也会找上你
That’s what I would do. Go to you.
他知道你的底细 但我也知道
He knows what you’re capable of. Listen, man.
噢 是吗
But so do I. Oh, yeah?
我也知道你的底细
Well, I know what you’re capable of.
我很了解你这类的人
I know your type very well. Is that right?
是多年来战场上的经验吗
Is that from your infinite years of experience on the battlefield?
我为何要帮助你 你能帮我离开吗
Why do you think I should help you? Can you get me out ofhere?
不能 你能帮我什么
No. Then what are you going to do for me?
再把我变成一个军人
Oh, you’re going to make me a soldier again? Is that what you’re doing?
我可以发挥潜能 你会教我敬礼
I get to be all I can be? You gonna teach me to salute?
本来在这时候我会开始 我的“以军人为傲”演讲
You know what? This is about the time I would be giving you my internal soldier speech.
但事实上你根本不该成为军人
But the truth is, you probably never should have been a soldier.
在我眼里你父亲是个伟大的军人
Your father was. That’s how I saw him.
你对他很失望 好 过去就算了
You saw him as a disappointment. Okay. Get past it.
那是过去目前最重要的是
That was then. The only thing that matters here is…
我们现在该如何做
what we are now and what we do now.
温特把你想得非常低劣并要利用你
This man is going to you because he sees the worst in you.
我想看到你好的一面
He’s going to play for the worst. I want to see the best.
没有折中办法 这些人需要你
That means there’s no middle. Now, these men need you.
我也需要你 这是你的选择
And I need you. Now, it’s your choice.
别告诉我你在这混得很好
And don’t tell me you’re surviving here, Yates.
你在躲人
You’re hiding.
午安 长官 好 你好吗
How’s it going this evening, sir? Fine, Sergeant. How are you?
长官
Sir?
耶兹想报告
Prisoner Yates wishes to have a word.
等我5分钟
Give me five minutes, Captain.
嗨
Hi.
温特上校办公室
Colonel Winter’s office.
送上来
Yeah. Yeah, go ahead and just send it up.
长官
Sir.
什么
Sir? Yes.
囚犯耶兹
Prisoner Yates.
你叫我通风报信
You want me to do this thing foryou?
30天或3个月都不够好
This 30 days This three months, it’s not gonna cut it.
我明天就要出去
I got to get out of here immediately. I got to get out of here tomorrow.
恐怕不行
I’m afraid that’s not possible.
事情一爆发大家都会知道是我搞的鬼
Look, when this thing explodes, everyone’s gonna know it’s me who yakked.
那我就真的毁了
And then my life’s worth nothing.
所以不是你马上送我走 就是…
So, either you get me out of here immediately…
你再找一个知道内♥幕♥
or you find another guy who knows as much as I do…
而且愿意告密的
and who’s willing to spill it.
祝你好运
Good luck.
最快也要一周才能送你出去
The soonest I can get you out is one week.
出了这
Sir, I’m not gonna last
我连7秒钟也活不了更别提7天
I won’t last seven seconds let alone seven days.
只要关禁闭就
Well, you can ride the week out in the hole.
没人可以动到你
No one will get you there.
告诉我尔温先生计划了些什么
So what does Mr. Irwin have planned for us?
他准备接管监狱
He’s planning to take over the prison.
真的
Really.
光这样是不够要求释放的
Well, that information won’t get you released.
连在午餐时多赏些马铃薯也办不到
That information won’t even get you extra potatoes at lunch.
我知道细节
I know the details.
我知道他要如何撂倒你的人和攻占塔台
I know how he plans to neutralize your men,
还有他们在建造的武器和工具
how he plans to take over the tower, weapons and tools he’s building.
你知道何时发动吗
Do you know when? Yates, I know you’re in there!
耶兹 我知道你在里面
Yates! Yates, I know you’re in there! Cutbush!
卑鄙的内奸
You’re a fucker, Yates! You’re gonna snitch!
卡布西 闭嘴
Cutbush, shut up! Cutbush, get down!
他上来干嘛
Shut up! Niebolt, what’s he doing up here?
他来送干净衣物就突然发疯
He brought up the laundry, and he went ape, sir. All right. Enough!
关进警卫室 不准人跟他说话 不准让人看见
Place this man in the SHU. No one talks to him. No one sees him.
派个守卫在他的牢房♥看守
Understand me? Place a guard on his cell. Yes, sir!
叛徒 怎么
Damn rat! What’s the problem?
我妈病了 我想请假
My mother’s sick. I’m trying to get a furlough.
把他带走
Shut up! Get him out ofhere!
上尉 来
Captain, with me.
老天
Oh,Jesus, man.
你已别无选择…
Now you have no choice,
还是你要关三年的禁闭
or you’re going to spend the next three years in solitary confinement.
我需要时间
I need more time.
我需要时间 我得回到牢房♥去
I got to go back in to general.
明天会有进一步消息
I’ll know somethin’ tomorrow.
请明早5点来找我
Come get me at 0500.
我需要多一点时间
I need more time!
各位 后退一步 走
Inmates, one step to the rear. March!
罗沙琳尔温156号♥摩根道 阿得摩 奥立冈95886
哪一间是耶兹的牢房♥
Sir? Where’s Yates’ cell?
340 长官
It’s 340, sir.
准备好了吗
You ready to play?
早安 长官 解散
Morning, sir. Fall out.
上校
Colonel?
上校
Colonel.
早安
Good morning.
你有什么消息
So, what do you have for me?
不多 不多
Not much. Not much.
那你来这干什么
Then why are you here?
有些事你可能想知道
I thought there was something you might wanna know.
当他们占据监狱时 他们要把国旗倒挂
When they take over the prison, they’re going to fly the flag upside down.
倒挂国旗 这是求援的国际通用讯号♥
Upside down? It’s the international sign of distress, sir.
是 我知道
Yes, I know what it means.
他们去哪找国旗
And where are they going to get a flag?
他们已经有了你的
They already have it. Yours.
我的
Mine.
贝瑞兹 昨天有谁来过 我拿的 你这混♥蛋♥刽子手
Peretz, who was in here yesterday? I took it, you murdering fuck.
我没想到你会做这种傻事
I thought you were smarter than that.
我知道
Yes, I know you did.
说国旗在哪
You gonna tell us where that flag is?
站起来 耶兹 国旗在哪
Come on. Get up, Yates. Where’s the flag?
你真是个混♥蛋♥懦夫 祝麻
You know, you’re a real fuckin’ coward, Zamorro.
而你是大英雄 走吧
And you’re a big hero. Let’s go. Come on.
混♥蛋♥ 把手拿开
Get your hands off me, motherfucker!
混♥蛋♥
Fuckin’prick!
闭嘴 耶兹
Shut up, Yates!
所有囚犯到广场集♥合♥
All inmates on the rack.
牢房♥要彻底清查
This is a shakedown.
所有囚犯由南边的门到广场
All inmates proceed to the yard through the south ports.
快出发
On the double! Move it!
在那 长官
Over there, sir.
真是疯了 嗯
It’s crazy, huh? Let’s go!Step it up!
真是疯狂
Come on! Let’s go! Move it, prisoners! Really crazy.
贝瑞兹上尉 你要找到我的国旗
Captain Peretz, you will find my flag.
我不想听任何藉口 我已下了指令
I don’t wanna hear that. You have you rorders.