Back away from the wall
远离墙边 后退
Back away!
快点
Come on!
从墙边撤退
Back away from the wall.
快点
Come on!
阿吉乐 阿吉乐 该死
Aguilar! Aguilar, damn it!
他干什么
What is he doing?
鸣警笛
Sound the horn.
趴下
Agui Get down!
所有人犯伏倒在地 脸朝下
All inmates remain on the ground Aguilar, getdown!
你在搞什么鬼 快趴下
What the hell are you doing? Get down, Aguilar.
趴下
No! Get down!
你在干嘛
Hey, what are you doing, Ramon? Get down! Aguilar, get down!
祝麻 是 长官
Aguilar, get the hell down! Zamorro. Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
You bet, sir. What the hell are you doing?
你在搞什么鬼 快趴下
Get down! Get down!Get down!
快趴下
Aguilar, get down! Get down!
请求检查犯人 长官
Aguilar? Permission to examine the prisoner, sir.
医生 过来
Doc! Come on! Sir.
戴尔渥 长官
Dellwo. Sir?
你是中士司仪 曾经
You’re a sergeantmajor? I was.
所有囚犯成集♥合♥队型
Prisoners! Fall in!
我说 集♥合♥
I said, fall in!
走吧 女士们 快
Let’sgo, ladies! Now! Now! Now!
好 大家集♥合♥
All right! Let’s fall in!
集♥合♥ 没时间慢慢拖
Fall in! We don’t got all day!
快点集♥合♥
Come on. Fall in!
你们跑得像老太婆一样慢
You look like a bunch of old women!
集♥合♥ 混♥蛋♥ 集♥合♥ 现在
Fall in, goddamn it! Fall in!
现在
Now! Now! Now!
这堆人♥渣♥要自我权啦 也许
Scumbags runnin’ the asylum? Maybe.
有人认为用这种方式来悼念…
Some may think to be remembered in this way…
是对军人的污辱
would be a disgrace to a soldier.
但这不是污辱
But this is not a disgrace.
对死者最有价值的纪念方式
The greatest monuments to fallen men…
不是大理石的墓碣
are not made in marble.
而是远在异域深入敌区
They’re deep in the sea, deep in the jungles,
在大海或森林深处…
on foreign battlefields,
插在土堆上扣着头盔的来♥福♥枪♥上
a rifle driven into the ground,
挂着辨识身份的名牌
with a helmet on top… and some tags.
这是他英勇战绩所换得的敬意
And that is the tribute that this man has earned.
各位 下士雷蒙阿吉乐
Gentlemen, Corporal Ramon Aguilar,
隶属美国海军陆战队
United States Marine Corps.
“由蒙特初马厅
From the halls of Montezuma
“到崔婆里海岸
To the shores of Tripoli
“我们为国家而战
We fight our country’s battles
“无论是陆 空或海
In the air on land and sea
“首先为人♥权♥与自♥由♥而战
First to fight for right and freedom
“及我们的荣誉
And to keep our honor clean
“我们引以为傲
We are proud to claim the title
“美国海军陆战队”
Of United States Marines
长官 你
Sir, do you
打吃饭钟
Sound the chow horn.
离吃饭还有十分钟 打钟
Sir, you still have about ten minutes.
是 长官
Sound it. Yes, sir.
举枪…
Present…
敬礼
arms!
解散
Fall… out!
吃饭 所有囚犯到饭厅集♥合♥
Chow call. All inmates report to the mess hall.
吃饭 所有囚犯到饭厅集♥合♥
Chow call. All inmates report to the mess hall.
再说一遍
So, tell me again.
为什么要阿吉乐无辜丧生
Why is it Aguilar had to die?
你相信我们的控诉了 我现在相信了
Believe us now? I believe you now.
很好
Very good.
你再5步就将军了
You have checkmate in five moves.
应该是
Looks that way, sir.
如果我5步内可以将军 你为什么还继续下
Why you movin’ if I have checkmate in five moves?
因为我3步之内将你的军’
Cause I have checkmate in three.
我们可以合棋吗
Shall we, uh, call it a draw?
对不起 先生
If you’ll excuse us, Mister, uh
安瑞奎 走开 快点
Enriquez. Let’s go. Move it out.
你的…
Your, uh,
孙子
grandson.
是的
Yes.
很可爱
Very cute.
5岁 那是2年前他4岁时照的
Five? Four, when that picture was taken.
6岁
Oh. Six now.
实在很不幸…
It was unfortunate about…
阿吉乐的死
Aguilar.
但有时职责所在不得不…
But tough decisions do go with thejob.
指挥官的职责 对吧
这样吧…
Look.
对于敬礼一事 我考虑了很久
These salutes, I’ve given them some thought.
照理说他们没有犯规
Technically, they are not a violation of regulations.
如果犯人可以规范自己
So, if the inmates can confine themselves to a simple…
只是简单的举手然后拨发这种动作
hand movement through the hair,
对我来说是没问题的
I see no problem with it.
如果他们想叫你领导也无所谓
And if the men want to call you chief, well, that’s fine.
言论自♥由♥嘛
Free speech and all that.
就这样吧 不 不是就这样
Okay, then. No, not okay.
已经太迟了
It’s too late, Colonel.
什么太迟 你的条件
It’s too late for what? For your offer.
他们要的不是敬礼权
The men don’t want to salute.
也不需要分阶级
They don’t want to use rank.
更不是要更好的饮食或电视
They don’t want better food. They don’t want more TV.
他们跟我一样要你辞职
They just want your resignation. So do I.
我辞职 你是一个污点
My resignation? You’re a disgrace, Colonel.
污辱了这身军服
A disgrace to the uniform.
你不配再肩负发号♥施令的职权
You should not be allowed to retain your command.
那我最好快去打包走人
Well, then I’d better go pack.
没错
I think you should. Oh?
尔温先生 有什么理由可以…
Tell me, Mr. Irwin, what’s to stop me from just…
让我不罚你关6个月禁闭…
placing you in the hole… for, say, six months?
没有
Nothing.
但这样你胜之不武
If that’s the way you want to win.
长官 我们或许该隔离开囚犯尔温
Sir, if I can make a suggestion,
替我联络灰勒将军
maybe we should isolate prisoner Irwin Get me General Wheeler.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
2周前我眼睁睁看他在广场上 把人抬上抬下举♥行♥军葬
Two weeks ago, I watched as he marched a man up and down the yard.
稍微标新立异 无大碍
A minor eccentricity. Fine.
从那之后他就俨然一副他还是指挥官
Since then, he’s been acting as though…
带领着幻想部队
he still has a command in some fantasy army.
昨天等你升上将军时
And yesterday I don’t think you’d want to make general.
你也不会愿意失去这些特权 对吧
Now, you wouldn’t want to give up all these perks, would you?
继续
Sorry. Go on.
昨天 尔温先生…
Yesterday, Mr. Irwin…
叫我辞职
told me he required my resignation.
我想他有点神智不清
Frankly, I think he’s started to lose the plot.
你是说他妄想
You saying he’s delusional?
他需要专业的精神治疗
I’m saying he needs professional psychiatric help.
他病了 变得很可悲
He’s sick and becoming pathetic.
请注意你的用字遣词
Uh, you might want to be a little more careful in your word choice.
这个病态可悲的人颁给我肩上的星星
That sick, pathetic man put this star on my shoulder.
是 长官 我知道
Yes, sir. I know.
我也知道你参加了他的军事审判庭
And I also know that you sat in on his courtmartial.
不要讨论上级长官的事
And don’t talk about things that are above your pay grade.
是 长官
Hmm? Yes, sir.
我跟你一样崇敬他我希望他能得到最好的照料…
General Wheeler, I admire the man as much as you do.
我不认为这里
So I want to see that he gets the best care possible.
可以好好照料他
And I’m not sure that this is the right place for that.
好了 让我看看他
All right. Well, let me see him.