Get out! Go!
耶兹 还好吗
You okay, Yates?

Let’s go.
准备好了 嗯
Ready? Yeah.
集♥合♥
Fall in!Let’s go, men!
走吧 伙伴们 现在集♥合♥ 快
In formation, now! On the double!
快点 士兵们 现在
Let’s go, soldiers! Now!
快点
Let’s go!
向右看齐
Dress right! Dress!
立定…向前看
Ready… front!
向前看齐
Cover!
长官 全员集♥合♥完毕
The men are assembled, sir.
第一小队 第二小队
First and second squad, move out.
前进 第三小队 第四小队 前进
Third and fourth squad, move out.
我已经授权使用真枪实弹
I have authorized the use of lethal ammunition at this facility.
任何犯人违抗我的命令格杀勿论
Any prisoner who refuses to obey my commands will be shot.
所有犯人立即卧倒在地
All prisoners down on the ground, now!
我再下一次指令 如有不从 迳行扫射
I will give that command one more time.Then I will fire into them.
我再下一次指令 如有不从 迳行扫射
I will give that command one more time.Then I will fire into them.
你不想良心受谴责吧 尔温
Surely, you don’t want that on your conscience, do you, Prisoner Irwin?
所有犯人立即卧倒在地
All prisoners down on the ground, now!
等等
Wait.
我们不必接受 我们可以反击
We don’t have to do this. We’ll fight on.
不 是该结束了
No. It ends here.
大伙 趴下
Men, get down!
你也是 耶兹
You, too, Yates.
这是命令
That’s an order.
现在把国旗还我
Now, give me my flag.
这不是你的国旗
It’s not your flag.
你在干什么 尔温先生
What are you doing, Mr. Irwin?
你已经输了
You have lost.
我不允许你这么做 你不许倒挂国旗
I will not let you do this. You will not raise that flag upside down!
趴下不然我就开枪
Get down on the ground or you will be fired upon.
这是我的管辖区 不准把国旗倒挂
This is my command! You will not raise that flag upside down!
Designated marksman, open fire.
射击手 开枪
射击手 开枪
Selected marksman, open fire.
对那个人开枪 这是命令
Open fire on that man! That’s an order!
他们怎么了
What are they What are they doing?
你在干嘛 开枪 开枪
What are you doing? Do it now! Open fire!
不要让他亵渎国旗 开枪射他
Do not let him desecrate that flag! Open fire on that man!
他们怎么了
What are they doing?
麦克蓝伦、尼博跟着我 尼博 别动
McLaren, Niebolt, with me! Niebolt, stay where you are.
你敢不服从
Don’t you defy me. Don’t you see what he’s doing? He’s undermining my command!
你没看见他如何蔑视我的管辖权吗
Don’t you see? Don’t you see what he’s doing?
你看见没 看见他在做什么吗
Don’t you see what he’s doing?
离开国旗
Step away from the flag! Step away from the flag!
上校 上校 把枪放下
Colonel! Colonel, put the gun down, sir.
上校 请把枪放下
Please. Please, Colonel, put the gun down.
长官 一切都结束了
Sir, it’s over now.
把枪给我
Just give it to me.
犯人不要动
Prisoners stay down.
医生
Hey, Doc! Go now!
麦克蓝伦 带他们回牢房♥
McLaren, get ’em back in the tiers.
A组 B组 现在出来
“A” team, “B” team, move out now.
Let’s go! Hands behind your head!
All right! On your feet!
把手放在头后面
Let’s go, people. Hands behind your head.
囚犯回自己的牢房♥
Prisoners will return to the cellblock.
我要替他止血
Come on, Doc. He’s bleeding.
救护车在路上 快送他去医院
We got an ambulance on the way. Get him to the hospital.
一位杰出的将军曾说:
A great general once said,
“对子弟兵说 ‘你们是士兵而
“You tell your men, ‘You’re soldiers.
那是我们的国旗’
“That’s our flag. ‘
“告诉他们‘誓死悍卫我们的国旗’
“You tell them, ‘Nobody takes our flag. ‘
“最后高挂国旗 在众目所及之处飘扬
“Raise your flag so it flies high where everyone can see it.
“现在你自己的城♥堡♥已然完成”
Now you’ve got yourself a castle. ”
A.J.贝克
阿吉垃美国海军陆战队
尤金尔温美国陆军
Where the years have gone I have years to go
Workin’ for the man to pay the debt I owe
Well, the time may pass but the truth will stand
When the good Lord shakes this calloused hand
You can call my name It’s time to go
But I’ll never be free till it’s chiseled in stone
Ain’t no man gonna carry my load
I gotta be a man and do it on my own
Devil’s in my path and the hound’s on my heel
Have to walk in my shoes just to know how I feel
The devil’s callin’ my name He’s the one who knows
That I’ll never be free till it’s chiseled in stone
Chiseled in stone
Well, I keep on goin’ though there’s no way out
Every stone in my path is a brick in my house
A man’s life is built all along the way
By the things that he’s done and the choices he’s made
Someday they’ll call my name I’ll have a place of my own
But I’ll never be free till it’s chiseled in stone
On the final day when the whistle blows
I can rest my body I can rest my soul
I built my castle in the promised land
It’s made of rocks and stone and like the shifting sands
When they mention my name after I’m long gone
Well, they’ll know I’m free ’cause it’s chiseled in stone
Chiseled in stone