I kissed her.
我爱她
I love her.
现在她走了
And now she’s gone.
她走了
She’s gone.
达克冲过去
And Duckett squirts through.
第一件事情
First thing…
腹背机怎么在四分钟让你
How could the Ab Scissor four-minute ab machine…?
把马铃薯放在上面煮
– and your potatoes cooking on the top.
这里不错 我们留下来吧
It’s nice out here. Let’s stay here.
但我们要吃点东西
But we have to eat.
在这里吃啊 我来煮
We can eat here. I’ll cook.
你不是不喜欢下厨
I thought you didn’t like to cook.
对 我不喜欢下厨
No, I don’t like to cook.
但冰箱里有只鸡 我煮给你吃
But I have a chicken in the icebox, and you’re eating it.
谁会洗碗呢
What about all the washing-up afterward?
-用手抓就好了 -声音关小声一点好吗
– We’ll eat with our fingers. – Could you turn that down?
需要盘子吗
Don’t we need any plates?
好 一个给你 一个给
Yes. One for you, and one for…
不可能有两颗心如此坦诚
“There could have been no two hearts so open…
品味如此相似
…no tastes so similar…
感情如此一致
…no feelings so in unison.”
十 九 八 七 六
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six…
五 四 三 二 一
…five, four, three, two, one.
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
2006 新年快乐
进来
Come in.

Hi.

Hi.
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
我就是为了这个没得午餐吃
This is what I gave up lunch for?
-我知道这里需要整修 -整修 直接拆掉如何
– I know it needs work. – Work? How about a wrecking ball?
我找到专门改造的建筑师
I found an architect who specializes in renovations.
约好明天过去
I made an appointment for tomorrow.
你算计我
Ambush.
别闹了
Come on.
你不能一直住我那儿 我们同居一年多了
We can’t stay in my apartment. We’ve been there over a year.
我希望生活有所改善
I wanna keep moving forward.
-这是一家新公♥司♥ -新到没什么经验
– It’s a new firm. – “New” as in inexperienced?
不 收费没那么贵
No. “New” as in cheap.
福斯特医生 我们马上替你服务
Hi, Dr. Forster. We’ll be with you in a moment.
好极了 谢谢
Great, thank you.
梦想先锋联合事务所
对了
Oh, by the way…
情人节快乐
…happy Valentine’s Day.
天哪 我没准备礼物给你
Oh, God, Katie, I didn’t get you anything.
对不起 我最近忙昏头了
I’m sorry. I’ve just been so swamped and…
没关系
Doesn’t matter.
-怎么回事 -全球变暖现象
– What is this? – It’s global warming.
福斯特医生 你好 抱歉让你久候
Dr. Forster? Hi, I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.
-很高兴再见面 -福斯特医生 幸会 欢迎你
– Hi. Good to see you again. – Dr. Forster. You too.
-摩根 -凡妮莎·范德贝
– Hi, I’m Morgan. – Hey, Morgan. Vanessa Vanderbeck.
显然你第一个看中眼的是我们谈过的罗马式中庭
So obviously, the first thing you see is what we had talked about. The atrium.
美得令人惊叹
That’s stunning.
我们可以在金属结构上镶嵌玻璃
So we were able to do it with all the glass panels in the metal structure?
-对 -我能不能
– Yeah. – Can l…?
下班后要不要去喝一杯
Wanna get a beer after work?
抱歉 我不行 我要带凡妮莎去过情人节
I’m sorry, I can’t. I’m taking Vanessa out for Valentine’s Day.
等一下
Wait.
再说一次
Say that again.
今天是情人节 我要带我女朋友凡妮莎出去
It’s Valentine’s Day today. I’m taking out Vanessa, my girlfriend.
香槟 生蚝 可能再来点巧克力
Cold champagne, some oysters, maybe a little chocolate.
-今天是几号♥ -2月14日
– What’s the date? – It’s February 14th.
-2006年2月14日 -对啊
– February 14th, 2006. – Yeah.
-了不起 多谢你了 -我的荣幸
– Stunning. Thank you so much. – Our pleasure.
亨利会办妥你们吩咐的事
Thank you. Henry will make sure you have everything.
太好了 设计得很漂亮
Great. They were absolutely beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
What?
凯特 我要回去上班了
Katie, I gotta get back to work.
这是谁画的
Who did this drawing?
是我哥画的
My brother did, actually.
你哥是谁
Who’s your brother?
艾利斯·维勒
Alex Wyler.
你认识他
Did you know him?

Yeah.
我认识他
Yeah, I know him.
你知道要怎么联络他吗
Do you know how I can get in touch with him?
他在哪里
Is he…? Is he anywhere that I can?
很抱歉
I’m sorry.

He died…
两年前的今天 过世了
…two years ago today, actually.
出了一场车祸
There was an accident.
在哪里
Where?
凯特
Kate.
等一下 停下来啊
Wait, just stop. Just stop.
真是的 告诉我
Goddamn it, answer me.
到底怎么回事
What is the matter? Kate.
凯特
Kate!
情人节
戴利广场
情人节还有华氏60度
Sixty degrees on Valentine’s Day.
不像芝加哥的天气
This cannot be Chicago.
电视上说是全球变暖现象
The TV says it’s global warming.
这没什么不对的
Nothing wrong with that.
这样很危险
It’s a dangerous thing.
艾利斯
Alex…
我知道你那天晚上为什么没来
… I know why you didn’t show up that night.
那天在戴利广场出车祸的人是你
It was you at Daley Plaza that day.
就是你
It was you.
求你别去
Please, don’t go.
耐心等待 求求你
Just wait. Please.
别来找我
Don’t look for me.
别一直想着找我
Don’t try to find me.
我爱你
I love you.
我等了这么久才说出口 但我爱你
And it’s taken me all this time to say it, but I love you.
若你还在乎我
And if you still care for me…
请你等我
… wait for me.
陪我一起等
Wait with me.
耐心等待 等待
Just wait. Wait.
再等两年
Wait two years, Alex.
到湖畔小屋来
Come to the lake house.
我在这里
I’m here.
你等了
You waited.
我很肯定 这是我从未有过的感觉
I’m very sure, this never happened to me before
直到遇见了你 现在我很确定
I met you and now I’m sure
这是我从未有过的感觉
This never happened before
现在我明白了 这就是我们想要的
Now I see, this is the way it’s supposed to be
遇见你 真该遇见你
I met you and now I see
爱人就该是这样的
This is the way it should be
爱人就该是这样的
This is the way it should be, for lovers
他们不应分离
They shouldn’t go it alone
一个人其实不好
It’s not so good when your on your own
来到我身边吧 我们想怎么甜蜜就怎么甜蜜
So come to me, now we can be what we want to be
我爱你 现在我明白了
I love you and now I see
爱人就该这样的
This is the way it should be
爱人就该这样的
This is the way it should be
爱人永远都应当这样
This is the way it should be, for lovers
他们不应分离
They shouldn’t go it alone
形单影只的感觉不那么好
It’s not so good when your on your own
我很肯定 这种感觉从未有过
I’m very sure, this never happened to me before
直到遇见了你 现在我很确定
I met you and now I’m sure
这种感觉从未有过
This never happened before (This never happened before)
这种感觉从未有过

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!