Hey.
艾利斯 我们只是在谈 湖畔小屋的事
Alex was… Alex was just telling me about the… The lake house.
-对 好像不错 -好极了
– Yeah, it sounds… Sounds really great. – Great.
艾利斯 时候不早了
Alex, it’s late.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
-晚安 -晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
原来是你
It was you.
-明晚要上班吗 -要
– You working tomorrow night? – Yeah.
你怎么不说呢
Why didn’t you say anything?
你会以为我疯了或喝醉酒 或是喝醉酒的疯子
You would’ve thought I was crazy or drunk. Or both.
对啦 但是
Yeah, but…
但我喜欢你 你应该告诉我的
…I liked you. You should have said something.
怎么说 你当时有男友
How? You were with your boyfriend.
你知道吗 这都是借口 你是没种
You know what? Excuses, excuses. You are a coward.
我不是没种
I’m not a coward.
才怪 那你女友呢
Oh, really? Well, what about your girlfriend?
什么 我说过
What? I told you already…
-她不是我女友 -他也不是我男友
– …she’s not my girlfriend. – He’s not my boyfriend either.
是吗 不然是谁 你哥吗
Oh, really? Well, what is he, then? Your brother?
你真爱说笑 早餐时突然小丑上身吗
We have a comedian. What’d you have, a clown for breakfast this morning?
好极了 我们第一次吵架
Wonderful. Our first fight.
你可以写成歌♥拿去旧金山唱
You could write a song about it and go sing it in San Francisco.
干嘛
What?

Hello.
亨利
Hey, Henry.
什么
What?
你会让我知道我能帮什么忙吧
You’ll let me know if you need anything?
我会
Yes, I will.
-你好 -午安
– Hi. – Good afternoon.
我要找我爸 不知道住几号♥病房♥ 西蒙·维勒
I’m looking for my father. I don’t know which room he’s in. Simon Wyler?
-维勒先生 那个建筑师 -对
– Mr. Wyler, the architect? – Yes.
我是安娜·克里辛斯基 令尊的主治医生
I’m Anna Klyczynski. I’m the Attending for your father.
出了什么事 他还好吧
Hey. What happened? How is he?
他没事 心脏病发作 幸好很轻微
He’s okay. He’s had a heart attack. Fortunately, relatively minor.
生命迹象正常 病情稳定
His vitals are fine and he’s stable…
但需要手术治疗
…but it will require an intervention.
他同意明天做手术
He’s agreed to schedule it for tomorrow.
很高兴看到你放松休息
Good to see you’re taking it easy.
你不必来的 我好得很
Well, you… You didn’t need to come. I’m perfectly well.
好得不得了
Perfectly all right.
你心脏病发作
Well, you had a heart attack, Dad.
只是小毛病 拜托
I had an episode, for chrissake.
没那么严重
Nothing more.
拜托你不要大惊小怪
Appreciate it if you kept everything in its perspective.
只是想让你知道需要什么 尽管找我
Well then, I just wanna let you know I’m here if you need anything.
咖啡
Coffee.
什么
What?
你听到了
You heard me.
咖啡
Coffee.
有件事我一直没告诉你
There’s something I never told you, Kate.
湖畔小屋是我父亲盖的
You see, it was my father who built the lake house.
他亲手盖的
I mean, with his own hands.
很久以前 早在他成名之前
And it was a long time ago, before he was famous…
当时他还很顾家 深爱我母亲
… when he still had a family and worshipped my mother.
她叫玛丽 那栋房♥子是送她的礼物
Her name was Mary, and the house was a gift for her.
她聪明又风趣
She was smart and funny.
她很能干 却选择照顾我和我弟
She could have done anything, but chose to take care of my brother and I…
协助他开♥发♥事业
… and help him build his career.
他愈是成功 就愈难和他共处同一屋檐下
You see, the more successful he became, the more impossible he was to live with.
最后 她受不了和他一起生活
Finally, she just couldn’t take living with him anymore.
她离开他了
She left him.
不到一年 她就病倒了
Within a year, she got sick.
很遗憾她始终无法停止爱他
Unfortunately, she never learned how to stop loving him.
他没出席葬礼
He wasn’t at the funeral.
我问他为什么没去
When I asked him why…
继续啊 他怎么说
Go on, Alex. What did he say?
他说 她一踏出门的那刻 她在我心中就如同死去
He said, “She was dead to me the moment she stepped out of the house.”
然后他对我露出年度风云建筑师的招牌笑容
And then he gave me one of his architect-of-the-year grins.
你要感激我
I hope you appreciate this.
我躲过三个护士和你的主治医生
I had to sneak past three nurses and your Attending.
天哪 好烫
Oh, jeez, it’s hot.
这不是脱咖♥啡♥因♥的吧
It’s not decaf, is it?
本该是的 但不是
It should be, but it isn’t.
还不错 谢谢你
That’s not bad. Thank you…
儿子
son.
-不客气 -你弟弟呢
– You’re welcome. – Where’s your brother?
我叫他先回去 他不舒服
I sent him away. He wasn’t feeling well.
-他就是这样爱操心 -是啊
– You know how he is, he worries. – Yeah, I know.
恐怕是你♥妈♥的♥遗传
He gets that from your mother, I’m afraid.
她向来操太多心
She always worried too much.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
拿去看吧
Oh, yeah, here, take a gander.
这是一份提案 博物馆要的
It’s a proposal for a museum.
-是谁 -一个新人
– Who is it? – Someone new.
我喜欢这种走道 有光线透进来
Oh, I like the walkways, where the light falls.
建材是什么
What are the materials?
花岗石 铝板
Granite. Aluminum.
白色镶板是梅尔典型的风格
White panels are straight out of Meier…
但内部色彩是来自前面的窗户 这点不一样
…but the interior color coming through the front windows, that’s different.
虽不算新意 但简洁又整齐
It’s not new, but it’s clean, uncluttered.
我喜欢
I like it.
你上次去巴塞罗那是几时
When was the last time you were in Barcelona?
好几年前了 跟你 妈和亨利一起去
Years ago, with you, Mom and Henry.
记得有去看拉卡里塔特公♥寓♥吗
Do you remember visiting Casa de la Caritat?
那所救济院
The almshouse.
对 你有提到梅尔
That’s right. You mentioned Meier.
他的巴塞罗那博物馆和拉卡里塔特公♥寓♥在同一区
His Barcelona museum stands in the same area as Casa de la Caritat.
采光方式是相同的
It drinks the same light.
梅尔设计了一系列的天窗来捕捉光线
Meier designed a series of louvered skylights to capture that light…
向内投射照明内部陈列的艺术品 不过是间接的
…and cast it inward to illuminate the art within, but indirectly.
这很重要 虽然光线能强调艺术之美
And that was important, because although light enhances art…
但也会毁损艺术品 这你都知道了 兔崽子
…it can also degrade it. But you know all that already, you son of a gun.
现在这个
Now, this…
你认为这应该盖在哪里
…where do you suppose this is to be built?
我不知道
I have no idea.
-但你说你喜欢啊 -喜欢这个概念
– Oh, but you said you liked it. – Conceptually.
那就别装蒜
Now, come on.
你我都知道巴塞罗那的光线
You know as well as I do that the light in Barcelona…
和东京的光线大相迳庭
…is quite different from the light in Tokyo.
东京的光线和布拉格又不一样
And the light in Tokyo is different from that in Prague.
一栋真正伟大的建筑能承受时间的考验
A truly great structure, one that is meant to stand the tests of time…
不会忽略周遭的环境
…never disregards its environment.
专业建筑师会考量这一点
An architect takes that into account.
他知道建筑要有存在的价值 就要尊重大自然
He knows that if he wants presence, he must consult with nature.
他想必对光线很着迷
He must be captivated by the light.
一定要重视光线 一定要
Always the light. Always.
死亡证明 西蒙·维勒
安娜·克里辛斯基医生
我有急事 麻烦代我的班
Hey. I have an emergency. Take my shift. Please.

Hello.
-维勒先生 -是的
– Mr. Wyler? – Yes.
我是芝加哥市立医院的克里辛斯基医生
This is Dr. Klyczynski at Chicago City Hospital.
我有坏消息要通知你
I’m afraid I have some difficult news for you.
我很遗憾 艾利斯
I’m so sorry, Alex.
希望我能陪在你身边
I wish somehow I could be there with you…
和你并肩坐着 望着水面 看着光影
… that we could sit together and look out over the water and the light…
在令尊盖的房♥子里
… in this house your father built.
让你依靠在我肩膀上 像你对我那样
I could be a shoulder for you like you’ve been for me.
告诉你风雨都会过去
And tell you that everything is gonna be okay.
若我今天能在这里
If I could do one thing for you today…
为你做什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!