-被我逮到和你热吻的那家伙 -我没和他热吻
– The guy I caught you making out with. – I wasn’t making out with him.
我们又不是中学生了
What, are we in junior high school right now?
不然那是怎样
What do you call it, then?
亲一下而已
A kiss.
只是和某个男人随意亲了一下
It was just one kiss with some random guy that just…
好几年前的 你知道吗
Years… You know what?
各位
Gentlemen…
里维耶拉房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥的381单元正式完工了
…unit 381 on Riviera Estates is complete.
恭喜 你们表现得很好
Congratulations. You did a good job.
-建好一栋 -还有44栋
– One down… – Forty-four to go.
我们进度没严重落后 只是稍微落后
We’re not terrifyingly behind schedule, just alarmingly.
不会怎样啦 大家都慢慢上手了
It’ll be okay. The guys are getting to know their job…
但还要再调一台挖土机
…but we could use another backhoe.
14号♥的水管要再密封
And the water on 14 needs to be resealed.
闭嘴啦
Shut up.
-干嘛 -我对你有点失望
– What? – I’m kind of disappointed in you.
-为什么 -你应该对工地的一切了若指掌
– Why? – You’re supposed to be on top of things.
-我是呀 -你没注意到这个
– I thought I was. – Well, you never noticed these.
忘了吗 你叫我买♥♥的
Remember? You told me to get them.
对喔
Right, right.
和我想像的有点距离 不过
Not exactly what I had in mind, but…
-你喜欢吗 -我喜欢
– You like them? – I like them.
我们应该去约会 就今晚 要是你没事的话
I think we should go out. Tonight. If you’re not doing any…
杰克
Jack? Jack.
杰克
Hey, Jack.
杰克
Jack!
回来啊 杰克
Come on, Jack!
艾利斯 等我
Alex, wait for me!
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
-这是你的狗 -对 抱歉 谢谢你
– Yours, I take it? – Yeah. Yeah, sorry. Thanks.
杰克 过来
Come here, Jack.
你在想什么啊
What were you thinking, huh, girl? What were you thinking?
-他从来没这样乱跑过 -养狗就要看好
– She’s never run off like that. – You gotta keep an eye on them.
-叫什么名字 -是女生 叫杰克
– What’s his name? – Her. Jack.
女生叫杰克 取得真好
Jack. It’s a good name for a girl.
我也该送一只给女友 她喜欢狗
I should get one like you for my girlfriend. She loves dogs.
-我们见过吗 -应该没有
– Hey, have we met before? – No, don’t think so.
-我是摩根·普莱斯 -艾利斯·维勒
– Morgan Price. – Alex Wyler.
-需要帮忙吗 -好
– Hey, man, you need a hand with this? – Yeah.
-好 -在这里住很久吗
– Okay. – Lived here long?
才几个月 我在湖畔有栋房♥子
Just a few months. I’ve got a place on the lake.
-湖畔吗 好巧 我一直想 -太好了
– The lake, really? I’ve been thinking… – Alex. Oh, good.
-还好你找到他了 -是啊
– Thank God you found him. – Yeah.
蒙娜 这是摩根 摩根 蒙娜
Mona, Morgan. Morgan, Mona.
-你好 -你好
– Well, hello. – Hi.
-幸会 -幸会
– It’s good to meet you. – Nice to meet you too.
靴子很好看
Nice boots there.
别以为这些都是我要喝的
Just so you don’t think I’m gonna drink all this by myself…
我今晚要请朋友来开派对 欢迎你们赏光
…l’m having friends over tonight for a party. You two are welcome to come.
艾利斯
Oh, hey, Alex.
这是我的名片
Take my card. I might be looking…
-我可能也要在湖畔找栋房♥子 -好
…to rent a place on the lake myself. – Okay.
我女友凯特不是很喜欢这房♥子
It’s Kate, my girlfriend, she’s never really liked this place…
我答应她要换房♥子 等她在麦迪逊实习结业
…and I promised we’d look for something new once she finishes her residency.
请帮我留意
So if you hear of anything…
-好 她是医生 -对啊
– Sure. She’s a doctor? – Yeah.
艾利斯
Alex.
-幸会了 摩根 -幸会
– Great to meet you, Morgan. – Great to meet you.
摩根 派对是几点
Hey, Morgan, what time’s that party at?
8点 今天是凯特生日
Eight o’clock. It’s Kate’s birthday.
整个早上呆在床上只想消磨时间
Stayed in bed all morning just to pass the time
今天是凯特生日
It’s Kate birthday.
这里有些不对劲 这是无法否认的
There’s something wrong here, there can be no denying
杰克 我们走
Come on, Jack.
我们之间有人变了
One of us is changing
或许是我们不再努力
Or maybe we’ve just stopped trying
太迟了 宝贝 现在真得太迟了
And it’s too late, baby, now it’s too late
尽管我们真的尝试过
Though we really did try to make it
但我的心已死
Something inside has died
我无法隐藏 我真的无法掩饰
And I can’t hide and I just can’t fake it
-嗨 -嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
-要喝什么 -请给我一杯白酒
– What can I get you? – Glass of white wine, please.
我真的无法掩饰
Oh, no no no…
和你共处 曾是如此轻松写意
It used to be so easy living here with you
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
海湾
你像阳光和微风 我明白该做什么
You were light and breezy and I knew just what to do
现在的你看起来很不快乐 我觉得自己像傻瓜一样
Now you look so unhappy and I feel like a fool
太迟了 宝贝 现在真得太迟了
And it’s too late, baby, now it’s too late
尽管我们真的尝试过
Though we really did try to make it
根据最广为接受的社会规范
According to most accepted social norms…
晚上十点以后不宜一个人喝酒
…a person should not drink alone after 10 p. M…
但我的心已死
Something inside has died
除非有好理由
…unless they have a good excuse.
我无法隐藏 我真的无法掩饰
And I can’t hide and I just can’t fake it
你有什么理由
What’s yours?
天哪 没有理由
Gosh, don’t have one.
我真的无法掩饰
Oh, no no…
我有
I do.
我家小妹离家去念大学了
My youngest left for college this morning.
玛莉
Marie.
印象中她才包尿布在泳池里玩水
One day she’s splashing around a wading pool in diapers…
没多久就打包行李开车去加州了
…then she’s packing up a Volvo and driving to California.
我只希望她知道如何面对未来
I just hope she knows what she’s getting into.
别告诉我
Don’t tell me.
-医科 -答对了
– Premed? – Bingo.
-你们好啊 很高兴见到两位 -我很好 谢谢
– Hey, how are you? Good to see you. – I’m well, thanks.
我介绍你们认识几个朋友
I want you to meet some friends of mine.
艾利斯 蒙娜 他是伍琪
Alex, Mona, the Wootch.
-苏珊 强尼 -嗨
– Susan, Johnny. – Hi.
去喝点东西吧 在这边 吧台在那里
Let’s get you something to drink. Come on. Bar’s back here.
来吧 这位是玛乔莉
Come on. Hey, this is Marjorie.
你怎么不说是今天
Why didn’t you mention it was today?
可以买♥♥个蛋糕啊
We would have had a cake for you or something.
只是生日而已
Oh, it’s just time passing.
我不想小题大作
I hate making a big deal out of it.
你很多事都不讲
You keep a lot to yourself.
说出来又没什么不对
Nothing wrong with it.
但我有时候会质疑 你生活中除了工作还有什么
But I’ve sometimes wondered what else you have in your life besides work.
家人 男友
Family? Boyfriend?
我有呀 曾经
Well, I did. Once.
他叫摩根
His name was Morgan.
摩根 摩根
Morgan? Morgan.
好性感的名字
That’s a sexy name.
惊喜
Surprise!
生日快乐 凯特
Happy birthday, Kate.
-生日快乐 -生日快乐
– Happy birthday. – Happy birthday.
让你惊喜了吧
We got you.
-她就是凯特 -嗨 凯特
– This is Kate, obviously. – Hi, Kate.
这是艾利斯和蒙娜
This is Alex and Mona.
-嗨 -嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
他要帮忙在湖畔找房♥子
This guy’s gonna help us find our lake house.
对吧
Right?
你还没吃蛋糕
You haven’t had cake.
反正是我提出分手的
Anyway, well, I ended it.
我现在很开心 这样做是对的
And I’m happy now, and it was the right thing to do.
你是在和谁通信
So who is it you write to?
在医院一有空