-你说呢 -我不知道 他好老
– What do you think? – I don’t know. He’s kind of old.
-你去哪儿 -没那么老啦
– Where are you going? – Okay, he’s not that old.
我妈的前男友是秃头
My mom’s last boyfriend was bald.
他人很好
He was nice…
-但我妈没嫁给他 -是吗
…but my mom didn’t marry him. – No?
下一个男人会更好
“There’s always something better coming around the corner.”
她常这样说
That’s what she says.
或许那位小姐也该这样
Maybe that’s what that lady should do. Wait for something better…
-等下一个更好的男人 -或许吧
…to come around the corner. – Maybe.
但一不小心可能就得等一辈子
But if she’s not careful, she could spend her whole life waiting.
要我带什么给你吗
Do you want me to bring anything back with me?
好 带一瓶上等葡萄酒
Yes. What about a nice bottle of wine…
庆祝一下
… to celebrate?
-要我几点回来 -七点
– What time shall I come back? – Seven o’clock.
很抱歉最近没写信给你
Sorry I haven’t made it to the mailbox lately.
这礼拜忙昏头了 都是值夜班
It’s been a long week. All night shifts.
很高兴收到你的信 我以为你不要我了
Good to hear from you. I thought you left me.
你应该知道 你是我和未来唯一的联♥系♥
You should know that you’re my only connection to the future.
怎么没聊过我们喜欢什么
How come we never talk about the things we like?
我想想看 念名著小说给杰克听
Well, let’s see. Reading the classics to Jack.
-他最爱听谁的 -陀思妥耶夫斯基
– Who’s his favorite? – Dostoyevsky.
对我而言 是这座城市 在明亮的日子里
For me, this city, on a day when the light is so clear…
我伸手就可触及
… that I can touch every detail…
我钟爱建筑物的每一砖每一瓦
… every brick and window in the buildings I love.
走吧 礼拜六陪我出去走走 让我带你去欣赏
Come on, take a walk with me this Saturday. Let me show you.
你疯了 何必为了我这么麻烦
You’re crazy. Why are you going through all this trouble for me?
不麻烦 夏天到了
No trouble. Summer’s here.
走在街头 我想
Walk down the streets, I’m thinking:
大家都往前走
Everybody move along
我有伤心地需要
I’ve got a sad-hearted needing
属于
To belong
好 换你了 最喜欢的东西
Okay, your turn. Favorite things.
从何开始呢 好吧
Where to start? Okay.
还没看到花就闻到花香
When I smell the flowers before I see them.
野餐要结束了 才开始下雨
When it starts to rain just as the picnic is ending.
我喜欢杰克脚掌的味道
And I love the smell of Jack’s paws.
没忘记提到你老公吧
You didn’t forget to mention your husband, did you?
我当然爱我老公 他也是医生
Well, of course I love my husband, who is also a doctor.
替小动物整形的整形医生
Plastic surgeon for small farm animals.
很好 我也已婚
Good. I’m married too.
我有八个小孩 没一个长得像我
I’ve got eight children, and none of them look like me.
-我很担心 -换成我也会担心
– I’m worried, Kate. – I would be too.
我单身啦
I’m single.
我也是
Me too.
27号♥
Number 27.
很美吧 我父亲以前常说
She’s a beauty. My father used to tell me…
她是这个城市里最古老的房♥子
… she was the grandma for all the houses in the city.
他常像这样带我到这散步
He used to take me on walks like I’m taking you now.
-艾利斯 -凯特
– Alex? – Kate?
真希望我们能一起散步
I wish we could have done this walk together.
凯特 我和你同游 谢谢你陪我共度周末
共度
你觉得怎样
So, what do you think?
听起来他人不错
He sounds like a nice boy.
听起来人不错 还有呢
Sounds like a nice boy. Anything else?
-他字迹工整 -妈
– He has wonderful penmanship. – Mother…
你看信上的日期
…look at the date on the letter. The date.
-你指的是时间 -对
– You mean the time thing? – Yes.
-那不重要 -不重要
– That’s just a detail. – Just a detail?
关于 前几天
About the… The other day…
时机不对 我在赶时间
…it was not a good moment. I was in a hell of a hurry.
我想也是
Of course.
你收藏了不少好音乐
You’ve got some nice pieces here.
对啊 音乐很好 对人生益
Oh, yeah. Music’s fine, music helps.
诚如尼采说的
It’s like Nietzsche says:
-“没有音乐 人生”-“就毫无意义”
– “Life would be senseless…” – “Without music.”
看来你听过了
I guess I told you that, huh?
自己倒杯酒吧
Pour yourself a drink.
现在喝杯好酒不是很好吗
Can you appreciate a good wine by now?
没错
You bet.
原谅你父亲的好奇
You know, you’ll have to forgive your father for being curious…
这些年你去哪里了
…but where have you been all these years?
我以为你的流浪少年路都走完了
I thought your Kerouac days were behind you.
-抱歉 你说什么 -什么
– I’m sorry, what? – What?
你可以上来
Oh, you can come up, if you like.
你在忙什么
What are you working on?
我只是 我在回忆过去
Oh, I’m just… I’m just remembering things.
我要承认 这不太容易
It’s not such an easy job, let me tell you.
也不能随便写写就算了
Nor is it particularly innocent, in my case.
你父亲在写回忆录
Your father is writing his memoirs.
-有我们吗 -你说呢
– Are we in it? – What do you think?
你希望有你吗
Do you wanna be?
你想写我吗
Do you?
当然了 你们都是你父亲人生的一部分
Of course. You were all a part of your father’s life.
干嘛都用第三人称讲自己
Why are you talking to me in the third person?
你知道的 我不
Well, l… I don’t…
因为我是在写我自己吧 怎样 不行吗
Because I’m writing about myself, I suppose. Why, doesn’t it suit you?
我觉得 这你可能会喜欢
I thought you might like these.
这是什么 你的设计
What are these? Something you’ve been working on?
不 是你的
No, they’re… They’re yours.
这是我刚买♥♥的房♥子 在湖畔
From a house I just bought on the lake.
我听说了 听说是盖公♥寓♥的黑心小开♥发♥商
Oh, yes, I heard. They said some sleazy little condo developer…
急着买♥♥下来
…had snapped it up.
别这样 开心一下
Oh, come on. Indulge your father.
就不能让老爸开小个玩笑吗
Can’t you take a little joke, for God’s sake?
拜托
Come on.
告诉我
Tell me.
你去哪里了 我真的想知道
Where have you been? I really want to know.
我想忘记你
I was trying to forget you.
或是原谅你
Or forgive you.
成功了吗
Did you succeed?
没有
No.
需要帮忙回忆过去就找我
Let me know if you need any help remembering.
好 我会的
Oh, yeah, I will.
充电360伏特 肾上腺素1毫克 预备脏得乐三百毫克
Charging 360. Get 1 milligram of epi. Have 300 amio ready in case we need it.
-准备电击 -电击
– All clear? – Clear.
压紧 准备插管
Hold compression, start bagging.
他有心跳了 很慢
He’s got a rhythm. Slow.
-有脉搏吗 -有脉搏 微弱
– Do we have a pulse with that? – We got a pulse, thready.
-慢慢增强了 -最近工作时间很长
– It’s getting stronger. – Long days, these days.
刚值完30小时的班
I just worked 30 hours straight.
每次停下来喘口气
Every time I stop to take a breath…
才发现自己变得好孤独
… I realize how isolated I’ve let myself become.
相信我 人是是会绝望的
Believe me, you can get a bit desperate.
那颗棋子 好 来吧
That one? Okay. There you go.
这步漂亮 下得好 很好
Nice move. Very nice. Nice.
我不是在抱怨 我热爱我的工作
It’s not that I’m complaining, I love my work.
上次的市区导览让我发现芝加哥的美
And our tour through Chicago opened my eyes to its beauty.
但我心底还是留恋湖畔小屋
But my heart still misses the lake house…
还有那里的树
… and its trees.
我好想念那些树
I miss those trees so much.
放心吧 我们终究会相遇
Don’t worry, Kate. We’ll be together in time.
即使相距遥远 我会想办法靠近你
Even if we’re far apart, I’ll find a way to be close to you…
照顾你
… and take care of you.
凯特丽娜
Katerina.
拿着
Take this.
-多吃点 太瘦了 -我没那么瘦
– You should eat more. You too skinny. – I’m not too skinny.
还记得你小时候胃口多好吗
Remember how you used to eat when you were little?
-用手扒着吃 -对 我记得
– With your hands. – Yes, I remember.
你们到底有没有通信
Now, did you or did you not write to each other?
-跟你♥爸♥ -不是 跟克拉克·加伯
– To your father? – No, to Clark Gable.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!