寂静田园
In the silence of the garden
微风化作青苔
Moss arizing on the wind
恶魔正在思考爱情
And the beast is pondering love love love
直到铁钉锈去
‘Till the rusty nail grow dim
看起来我不能得到你
I can’t seem to make you mine
在这漫漫孤夜
Through the long and lonely night
爱人 我已竭尽全力
And I try so hard, darling
可人群拥你而去
But the crowd pulled you away
细雨如歌♥
Through the rhythm and the rain
青藤已缚住我的双手
And the ivy coiled around my hand
你来不来
You coming or not?
触不到的恋人
看起来我不能得到你
I can’t seem to make you mine
在这漫漫孤夜
Through the long and lonely night
爱人 我已竭尽全力
And I try so hard, darling
可人群拥你而去
But the crowd pulled you away
细雨如歌♥
Through the rhythm and the rain
青藤已缚住我的双手
And the ivy coiled around my hand
改编自韩国电影 触不到的恋人
-好 马上送她过去 -谢谢
– All right, I’ll get her to you right away. – Appreciate it.
-嗨 -嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
克里辛斯基医生请到急诊室
Dr. Klyczynski to ER, stat. Dr. Klyczynski to ER, stat.
-请问一下 -等一下
– Hi, excuse me. – Yeah, just a minute, okay?
-填好资料 在那里等我 -不是 我是福斯特医生
– Fill this out for me and wait over there. – No, I’m… I’m Dr. Forster.
我来报到的
I was told to report here.
你今天要巡视22个病房♥ 这层楼和下层楼
You’ll be covering 22 patients on rounds today, this floor and the next.
-22个 -今天算不忙了
– Twenty-two? – Quiet morning.
有问题就找我 但别养成习惯
If you get into trouble, beep me, but don’t make it a habit.
细节部分就请实习护士帮忙
The med students will help you out with scutwork.
他怎么在这儿 我不是说要送去做核磁共振吗
What’s he doing here? I ordered an MRI, stat.
-医务士说要等四个小时 -四个小时内他可能会死
– Transport said about four hours. – He could be dead in four hours.
算了 福斯特医生 核磁共振
Never mind. Dr. Forster, MRI.
-转一次右 两个左转 搭电梯到二楼 -好
– A right, two lefts, elevator to two. – Okay.
跟着指标走 快回来巡房♥
Follow the signs. Hustle back here for rounds.
克里辛医生
Dr. Kly…
-你要带我去哪里吗 -希望到得了
– Are you taking me somewhere? – I certainly hope so, sir.
-你今天好吗 -我活得下去吗
– How are you feeling today? – Am…? Am I gonna make it?
当然 没问题的
Yes. Absolutely.
艾利斯
Alex!
我做了拿手的菠菜派 办公室里很暖和喔
I made my famous spinach pie. The trailer’s nice and toasty.
不行啦
I can’t.
外面好冷 别把自己冻出病了
Look, it’s really cold out here. Don’t get sick on me or anything.
我从来不生病
I never get sick.
听说你买♥♥了房♥子 我居然最后一个才知道
So I heard you bought a house, and apparently I’m the last one to know.
我以为跟你提过了
I thought I mentioned that.
等一下
Wait.
在哪里
Where?
郊区 靠近湖畔
Outside of town. Up the shore a little bit.
靠近湖畔 那里没房♥子
Up the shore? There’s no houses…
天哪 你该不会是指那栋架高的
Oh, God. You don’t mean that thing with the stilts and the…?
丹恩
-没事吧 -没事 你疯了吗
– You all right? – Yeah. Are you crazy?
干嘛买♥♥那栋房♥子
Why would you take that house, Alex?
全部都是玻璃 毫无隐私
It’s made of glass. There’s no privacy.
蒙娜
Mona?
买♥♥双靴子吧
Get yourself some boots.
喂 刚萨拉斯
Hey, Gonzalez!
-430 -迷路了
– Four-thirty. – You lost?
-对 -要花点时间才搞得清楚
– Yeah. – Takes a while to get your bearings.
-我是梅薇 -凯特·福斯特 你好
– I’m Madhvi. – Kate Forster. Hi.
楼层错了 你本来在哪实习
Oh, wrong floor. Where’d you do your residency?
密歇根湖北岸的一家社区医院
Just a little community hospital up on the North Shore.
亲爱的屋主 欢迎光临你的新家
Dear new tenant, welcome to your new home.
我以前任房♥客的身分
As the previous tenant, let me say…
希望你和我一样住得开心
… I hope you’ll like living here as much as I did.
我去邮局申请了地址变更 但
I filed the change of address with the post office but …
你知道邮局是靠不住的
…you know what a crapshoot that can be.
要是有漏转的信件 请你帮忙转给我好吗
So if anything slips through, would you do me a favor and forward my mail?
感激不尽 以下是我的新地址
I’d appreciate it. My new address is below.
先谢谢你了 附注
Thanks in advance. P. S:
对于前门上的狗脚印我很抱歉 我搬来时就有了
“Sorry about the paw prints by the front door. They were there when I moved in.
阁楼的箱子上也有
Same with the box in the attic.”
狗脚印 她在胡说什么
Paw prints? What the hell is she talking about?
嗨 宝贝 你好
Hey, baby girl. Hi. Hi. Hey.
修理电灯
Fix the light.
要买♥♥狗食
Get dog food, huh?
还有人的食物
Get human food.
喂
Hey. Hey.
过来
Hey, come here.
情人节竟然有华氏60度 不像芝加哥的天气
Sixty degrees on Valentine’s Day. Can’t be Chicago.
电视上说是全球变暖现象
The TV says it’s global warming.
冰山开始融化 地表水位升高
The icebergs start melting, water covers the Earth.
幸好我们活不了那么久
Thank God we won’t live to see it.
《罪与罚》
这是什么
What’s this?
没什么 是你♥爸♥的书
That’s nothing. It’s one of your father’s.
-陀思妥耶夫斯基 -对啊
– Dostoyevsky? – Oh, yeah.
是讲一个男人 拿斧头砍了一个可怜女人的脖子
It’s about a guy who breaks the neck of a poor woman with an axe…
后来一直活在懊悔中
…and, so far, keeps wandering around regretting it.
好吃喔
This is good.
-是吗 -对 真的很好吃
– Oh, yeah? – Yeah. It’s really good.
我会在那儿跟你碰面的
I’ll meet you there.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我父母要来了
My folks are coming into town.
没有啊
Nothing.
你♥爸♥刚过世时 我很难受 到现在还是很难受
When your father passed away, it was hard. It still is hard.
带着他的书 就觉得他与我同在
Holding his books, I feel like he’s with me somehow.
知道他曾经翻过这些书页
Knowing that he was once on the same pages…
看过同样的字句
…reading the same words.
我的天啊 快叫救护车
Oh, my God! Somebody call an ambulance!
派救护车来戴利广场
We need an ambulance at Daley Plaza.
有人被车撞了 找紧急救护人员来
A man has been struck by a bus. Get an EMT crew here. Sir…
别挡在路上 到人行道上
Get out the street. Get on the sidewalk.
-到人行道上 别挡在路上 -先生
– On the sidewalk. Off the street. – Sir?
到人行道上
Get on the sidewalk! Get on the sidewalk!
今天要挖好17号♥地基
I’d like to get the foundation on number 17 dug today.
小伙子 我知道你是新来的
Look, I know you’re kind of new around here, kid.
什么
What?
17号♥至少要等下礼拜才能开挖
I can’t get to 17 until at least next week.
少来了 莫亨 你是睁眼说瞎话
Come on, Mulhern. That’s bullshit and you know it.
叫小克和小罗先别弄屋顶
Take Clemens and Rodriguez off of roofing.
乔治操作那台目前闲置的挖土机
Jorge can run the backhoe they’re not using on 14…
再去7号♥和10号♥
…and grab four or five of those other guys…
找几个闲着没事干的人
…who are doing nothing on seven and 10.
保利 卡洛 法兰克 丹尼 还有那个高个儿的 叫什么
Paulie, Carlos, Frank, Danny, and what’s-his-name, the tall guy?
-拉斐尔 -拉斐尔
– Rafael. – Rafael.
-走吧 -好
– Let’s go. – Okay.
-好了吗 -好了
– Ready? – Yeah.
-把这拿到10跟11号♥ -喂
– Well, I need it to 10 and 11. – Hey!
-嘿 -嗨
– Hey. – Hi.
戴利广场的事我听说了
I heard about Daley Plaza.
急救人员说你拼命想救他
EMT said you fought hard for the guy.
是呀 我拼了老命
Yeah. Really knocked myself out.
凯特 我对新来的医生都这么说
Kate, I’m going to tell you what I tell every young doctor.
希望你是第一个听进去的
Hopefully, you’ll be the first to listen.
休假的时候 尽量离这个地方越远越好
On your day off, get as far away from this place as you can.
找个让自己觉得最轻松自在的地方
Go someplace where you feel most like yourself.
亲爱的福斯特小姐
Dear Ms. Forster:
我收到你的字条了
I got your note…
恐怕这中间有些误解
… and I’m afraid there must be some kind of misunderstanding.
据我所知 湖畔小屋空了好几年
As far as I know, the lake house has been empty for several years.
你的字条应该是要留给住在辛博格那边的人
Maybe your note was intended for the Sandburg house down the shore…