(船汽笛声)
(foghorn blows)
(啊..)
(grunts)
现在,兰谱,
Now, Lump,
任务落到了你身上,
it falls to you to finish the job,
喜剧必须有个结尾, 你知道.
The comedy must end, – You know,
我在想,教授, 哦,亲爱的,
I’ve been doin’ some thinkin’, Professor, – Oh, dear,
也许我们应该去教堂, 也许她是对的.
Maybe we should be goin’ to church, Maybe she is right,
哦,亲爱的 我很害怕那是你所说的话.
Ooh, dear, Lump, I feared those would be your words,
不是我不感激你能说出你自己的想法
Not that I don’t appreciate you giving the matter the benefit of your thought,
但是回想一下,我亲爱的的孩子, 我们的计划里面各自的作用,
but recall, my dear boy, our respective functions in this enterprise,
我是个教授,就像你平时经常说的,教授. 是思想家.
I am a professor, The professor, as you yourself so often say, The thinker,
训练有素的,实际上,是属于思考的文科.
Trained, in fact, in the arts of cogitation,
你,兰谱,是受雇的暴徒,小流氓, 不说话的残忍♥的人.
You, Lump, are the goon, the hooligan, the dumb brute,
你的行动必须听从高层的指挥.
whose actions must be directed by a higher intelligence,
是的,我知道.但是...
Yeah, I know, but,,,
啊..啊..啊!不要"但是", 亲爱的孩子.不要再重复错误的想法.
Ah, ah, ah! No buts, dear boy, Do not repeat the error of thinkin’,
现在就是实践的时刻了, 现在,兰谱,你必须行动.
Now is the moment of praxis, Now, Lump, you must act,
我做不到,教授. 像那样好的老太太.
Well, I can’t do it, Professor, A nice old lady like that,
想想财富,兰谱, 就你和我分享.
Think of the riches, Lump, that you and I alone shall divide,
是的,我知道,但是...
Yeah, I know, but,,,
同时也反映,如果你不想做, 因此逼着我动手,
And reflect also that if you decline to act, thus forcin’ me to do so,
你将没有权利得到这些钱.
you shall no longer have any entitlement to the money,
你的帮助将变得毫无价值.
Your offices shall have been nugatory,
你是说,你要杀了她?
You mean you’re gonna kill her?
当然,是, 我要动用武力了..
Of course, yes, My hand shall be forced,
我不允许让你那么做,教授.
I can’t allow you to do that, Professor,
(笑)你...
(laughs) You,,,
允许? hm...
,,,allow? – Mm-hm,
不允许?
Not allow?
真自大啊!
What presumption!
你这个愚蠢的孩子!
You stupid boy!
非常,非常,非常蠢的孩子.
You very, very, extremely stupid boy,
哦,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
现在谁看起来比较蠢?
Who looks stupid now?
没子弹?
No bullets?
也许就该如此.
Perhaps it had to be thus,
"瞧!你闪耀的小生境
“Lo! in yon brilliant window-niche
我看你站在那好似雕像样的不动"
How statue-like I see thee stand,,,”
一只乌鸦.
A¡¡raven.
(乌鸦叫)
(squawks)
"玛瑙照亮了你的手!"
“,,,The agate lamp within thy hand!”
"啊,灵魂,来自.."
“Ah, Psyche, from the regions which
"圣地"
Are Holy Land!”
啊!
Ugh!
(衣服撕裂声)
(coat tears)
啊?
Huh?
啊-哈
Uh-huh,
教授?
Professor? (gasps)
嗯..嗯...! 不敢承担责任,
Mm, mm, mm! Couldn’t face the music,
我很感激,但是我不知道要做什么, 也试过了.
I appreciate that, but we don’t know what to do, Tried that, too,
哦..
Oh,,,
啊.曼森太太... 有话要说,警长.
Uh, Mrs, Munson,,, – Gotta make a statement, Sheriff,
太太,你能等一等吗? 我们今天这里有点忙.
Ma’am, could it possibly wait? We’re kinda busy down here today,
哦,好的,我想我能等. 但是是关于赌场钱的事情.
Oh, well, I suppose it could wait, but it’s about that casino money,
我晚点打给你, 你知道一些消息?
Let me call you back, You know somethin’ about it?
一些?是所有! 全在我家里.
Somethin’? Everything! I got it at home,
你家里有什么? 钱!160万
You got what at home? – The money! $1,6 million dollars,
在我的地窖. 怎么到那里去了,瓦尔?
It’s down in my root cellar, – How did it get there, Marva?
一群拼命郎偷了然后放在了那里,就这样!
Well, a bunch of desperate men stole it and put it there, that’s how!
看,他们是文艺复兴时代的音乐家.
See, they was musicians of the Renaissance period,
结果他们根本不会演奏.
(chuckles) Turned out they really couldn’t play,
但是他们会朗诵诗歌♥,让我的心都碎了.
but they could recite poems that’d break your heart,
那个头说话方式很平淡. 他现在呢?
The ringleader spoke in dead tongues, – Does he now?
哦,我有试图让你和他见面,
Oh, I tried to get you to see him,
那天晚上. 是的,太太.
That night, – Yes, ma’am,
我已经教训他们偷钱的事情了.
I had to holler at ’em about stealin’ all that money,
我猜我让他们觉得很羞愧.
And I guess I made’emfeel real bad,
因为他们都走了,钱确留在了那里!
’cause they just picked up and left without takin’ the money!
还有,他们让乒卡斯(猫)跑出去了
And they let Pickles out!
所以你要我们过去帮你抓它回来?
So you want us to come over and fetch him,
哦,不,不,他回来了
Oh, no, no, he’s back,
你想要我怎么处置那些钱?
What you want me to do with the money?
你留着它! 为什么你不留着?
You keep it! Why don’t you keep it?
留着它? 继续留着,玛瓦太太.
Keep it? – Go on and keep it, Miss Marva,
好吧...
Well,,,
这只是每人损失1分钱的政策.
It is just a penny off of everybody’s policy,
能不能...?
Could,,,?
你不是推想我能...? 是的,太太.
You don’t suppose I could,,,? – Yes, ma’am?
我能不能把钱都交给鲍伯.约翰大学?
Could I just give it all to Bob Jones University?
是的,那很好.
Yeah, That’d be nice,
全部给他们! 那是个很好的主义!
Give it all to ’em! That’s a good idea!
既然每个人都知道.
As long as everybody knows,
("让阳光照在我身上" by 布郎德,威利.约翰逊)
(“Let Your Light Shine on Me” by Blind Willie Johnson)
你好吗?
How you doin’?
乒卡斯! 哦,上帝啊,乒卡斯!
Pickles! Oh, Lord, Pickles!
阳光照在, 哦,让它阳光照在
Shine on Oh, let it shine on
让它阳光照在
Let it shine on
让你灯塔的光照在我身上.
Let your light from the lighthouse shine on me
照在 哦,让它照在
Shine on Oh, let it shine on
让你灯塔的灯光照在
Let your light from the lighthouse shine on
我知道你有宗教,我不会害羞让你
I know I’ve got religion and I ain ‘t ashamed to let
让你灯塔的灯光照在我身上.
Your light from the lighthouse shine on me
天使在天堂写下我的名字.
Angels in the heaven done wrote my name
让你灯塔的灯光照在
Let your light from the lighthouse shine on
哦,让它照在
Oh, let it shine on
哦,让它照在.
Oh, let it shine on
让你灯塔的灯光照在我身上.
Let your light from the lighthouse shine on me

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!