I don’t think there’s anybody home, just Broome.
班尼斯特先生去了城里
Mr. Bannister’s in the city,
班尼斯特太太则去看电影了
and Mrs. Bannister, I think, went to the movies.
– 你最好在厨房♥里等我一会儿 – 好的
– Better wait for me in the kitchen. – Okay.
弄几杯咖啡 我们都需要这个
Make some coffee, we’ll both need it.
我还要点事情要干
I’ve got things to attend to.
你想干什么?
Well?
我不知道是不是只有我
I wonder, am I the only one
发现了你跟她之间的关系
that’s on to you and her?
谁?
Who?
看起来 其他人好像都被蒙在鼓里 你喜欢她
Nobody else seems to guess you’re sweet on her.
这可是一个非常有价值的发现
That ought to be worth extra,
只要价钱让我满意 我可以装作什么都不知道
but I’ll throw it in for the same price.
你凭什么要我给你钱?
What are you selling?
我可以闭嘴 就凭这个
I can shut up, that’s what I’m selling.
你知道我是个爱管闲事的人
You see, I’m a snoopy kind of a guy.
我发现了这一切 我到处闲逛
I find things out. I get around.
有一天下午 我在索萨利托
I got around one afternoon in Sausalito.
我还在墨西哥偷听到一段对话
I overheard a little conversation down in Mexico.
我发现了你们的阴谋
I found out about a little plot of yours.
你想陷害麦克
You wouldn’t want me to say nothing
我知道你不想我说出去
about how you’re framing Michael.
让他当你的替罪羊
Frame him for a murder you’re going to commit.
我们明天再谈 行吗?
Well, let’s talk it over tomorrow.
你假装被杀
When you’ll be playing dead
其实死的是另一个人 对不对?
and someone we both know is really dead?
不 格瑞斯比先生
No, thanks, Mr. Grisby.
我们现在就把这笔账算清楚
We’ll settle our account, right now.
好吧 布鲁姆
All right, Broome…
如果你坚持…
if you insist.
– 你在干什么? – 哦 是你
– What are you doing? – Hello, Michael.
抱歉 你来开吧
I’m sorry. You drive.
刚才是你开枪吗?
Were you shooting a gun?
是的 我只是随便找个目标练习一下
Yeah, I was just doing a little target practice.
你在停船的地方
That’s what you’re going to say, isn’t it…
开了枪之后就这样说
when you shoot the gun down by the boat landing?
人们会从酒吧里出来看看发生了什么事
People come out of the bar to see what happened.
你就可以说“我只是随便找个目标练习一下”
You’re going to say, “I was just doing a little target practice.”
当然 按照说好的你应该是射杀了我…
Of course, really, you’re supposed to have shot me.
然后 趁没人看到
And later, when nobody’s looking…
你把我…扔进了海湾
you’re supposed to have thrown my corpse into the bay.
小心
Look out!
嘿 后面怎么了?
What happened back there?
有人受伤吗?
Anybody hurt?
– 先生 撞的严重吗? – 恐怕是的
– Kind of banged it up, mister. – Yes, hard, I’m afraid
我想是我们的错 这是我的名片 有损失我赔
It’s our fault. Here’s my card. Let me know if there’s any damage.
看起来好象是你们被撞坏了
Looks like you got damage.
– 看你的手 伤的很严重 – 没事 真的没事
– take a look at your hand. It’s cut bad! – Really, it’s all right.
– 没事 晚安 – 那好吧 晚安 格瑞斯比先生
– Well, goodnight. – Goodnight, Mr. Grisby.
晚安
Goodnight.
– 他刚才看清楚我们了吗? – 什么?
– Did he get a good look at us? – What?
我是指卡车司机 他会是一个好证人
The truck driver, I mean. He’ll make a good witness.
什么?
What?
他会证明在谋杀发生之前看到过我们
He’ll testify he saw us just before the murder.
布鲁姆 你病了?
Broome, are you ill?
有人想杀我 我受伤了
I’ve got some lead in me, where it hurts.
– 我去叫医生 – 我已经叫了
– I’ll call a doctor. – Did already.
麻烦在于 医生肯定会向警♥察♥报告
Trouble is, the doc will report the police.
警♥察♥就会调查
The police will want to know
是谁想杀我
who was the certain party who shot me.
别担心 他会得到报应的
Don’t worry, he’ll get his.
还会有一场谋杀
There’s going to be a murder.
这次就不会象我这样还能活着
Aingt going to be a fake murder this time.
有个人会被杀死
Somebody’s going to be killed.
– 你是说…- 你的丈夫会被杀死
– You mean… – Yeah, your husband.
有可能 如果你想阻止的话
Maybe he’s the one who’ll be knocked off.
– 什么? – 也许会
– What? – Could be.
如果你想救他
You better get down to his office,
就赶紧去他办公室
if you want to do anything about it.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
把血弄到车上
Getting blood all over the floor of the car.
我的血 太完美了
My blood. It’s perfect.
如果你杀了我 肯定会有血 小伙子 不是吗?
If you’d shot me, there would be blood, fella. See?
当你回到车♥库♥之后…
Now, when you get back to the garage,
开始把血洗掉
start washing out the bloodstains.
你得尽力毁掉证据 明白吗?
You’re trying to wipe out the evidence, see?
但又要小心 别弄的太干净
But be careful not to do such a good job
那样警♥察♥会找不到血迹的
that they can’t analyse the stains.
随便洗洗就好了
You can just try to wash that out.
来吧 把枪从储物箱里拿出来
Get the gun. It’s in the glove compartment.
好 来吧 我们走
Good. Come on now. Let’s go.
让酒吧里的人看清楚你
Be sure enough people in the bar get a good look at you.
他们会询问开枪的事
They’re bound to ask about the shooting.
你只要说你是随便找个目标练习一下
Just say you’re doing a little target practice.
等快艇离开之后再开枪
Be sure and wait until you hear the speedboat get away.
– 明白吗? – 你去哪?
– Understand? – Where are you going?
把你的帽子给我
Give me that cap!
– 你笑什么? – 等着看好了
– What are you laughing at? – Wait and see.
– 别管我 – 回到房♥子里
– Get the law! – Get back in the house!
你先回屋里 不关你的事
You come back in the house. It’s none of your business!
为什么有人不让别人好好睡觉?
Why don’t you let people get some sleep around here?
有人说听到枪声
Others say they heard the shots.
嘿 你开枪干什么?
What are you doing with that gun?
我只是随便练习一下
I was just doing a little target practice.
– 你去哪? – 他醉了吗?
– Where are you going with it now? – Is he drunk?
他醉了
He’s soused!
圣·拉斐尔 你在吗?
San Rafael San Rafael.
喂 班尼斯特夫人在吗?
Hello. I want to speak to Mrs. Bannister.
什么?
What?
是我 布鲁姆
It’s me, Broome.
赶快去办公室 蒙哥马利街
Get down to the office. Montgomery Street.
你被骗了
You was framed.
格瑞斯比 并不想消失
Grisby didn’t want to disappear.
他只是想找个替罪羊
He just wanted an alibi.
你就是 你就是那只替罪羊
And you’re it. You’re the fall guy.
格瑞斯比 已经去办公室杀班尼斯特了
Grisby’s gone down there to kill Bannister, now.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
停车 停车
Stop that car! Stop the car!
我来晚了?
Am I too late?
– 你来来做什么? – 来救班尼斯特先生
– For what? – To save Mr. Bannister.
– 谁? – 亚瑟·班尼斯特
– Who? – Arthur Bannister.
– 嘿 那是血 不是吗? – 当然 那是血
– That’s blood, aingt it? – Sure, it’s blood.
– 座位上全都是 – 在哪?
– It’s all over the seat. – Where?
– 放开我 – 他身上都是血
– Let go of me! – There’s blood all over him.
– 你的名字 – 麦克·欧哈瑞
– Your name? – Michael O’Hara.
我在人行道上捡到一张纸
Listen to this paper I found on the sidewalk.
我想知道 班尼斯特先生怎么样了
I want to know about Mr. Bannister.
上面写了什么 乔
Go ahead, Joe.
“我 麦克·欧哈瑞 为了宁静地生活…”
“I, Michael O’Hara, in order to live in peace with my God…”
怎么了 麦克?
Yes, Michael?
– 你是找我吗? – 请让让
– You were asking for me? – Pardon me, please.
– 自愿供认如下…- 坦白
– “freely make the following confession.” – Confession!
在八月九日晚上
“On the evening of August 9,
我开枪杀死了 乔治·格瑞斯比
I shot and killed George Grisby.”
那么…那么你没被杀?那具尸体是格瑞斯比
Then it wasn’t you that was killed, it was him, Grisby!
嘿 亲爱的 你听到这个消息了吗?
Hello, darling. Have you heard the news?
乔治被杀了
George has been murdered.
他被发现死在这 就在街上
He was found here in the street
手里拿着 麦克的帽子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!