I took too many of the pills. I’m faint.
现在怎么办?
And now what?
– 我得找到…- 你不知道他们会来抓你吗?
– I got to find something… – Don’t you know they’ll catch you?
– 你要躲在哪? – 我必须找到枪
– Where will you hide? – I must find that gun.
枪?什么枪?
Gun? What gun?
那把杀了格瑞斯比的枪 它能证明我是无辜的
I’ve got to find the gun that killed Grisby. It’ll prove I’m innocent.
我已经打电♥话♥给我们的仆人李了
I’ve phoned our servant, Li.
我们正在想办法安排你走 躲去某个地方
We’re trying to arrange something, some place to take you.
你只需要在这等 看看戏
Just wait here quietly and watch the play.
警♥察♥
The police.
抱住我
Put your arms around me.
别动
Don’t move!
你别动 我告诉你别动 我认真的
Don’t you move! I told you not to move, I mean it.
我找到那把枪了
I found the gun.
你杀了格瑞斯比 就是你
You killed Grisby. Yes.
你就是凶手
You’re the killer.
出去
Go out there.
我是对的 她是凶手 她杀了格瑞斯比
I was right. She was the killer. She killed Grisby.
现在她又要杀我
Now she was going to kill me.
李和他的朋友把我偷偷带出去
Li and his friends smuggled me out in the dark…
把我安全的藏起来不让警方找到
and hid me where I’d be safe from the cops,
但有她在我并不安全
not safe from her.
有一个中国人在一家游乐园工作
One of the Chinese worked in an amusement park.
现在这家游乐园因为季节的关系关门了
It was closed for the season.
一个空的游乐园是最好的藏身之处
An empty amusement park makes a good hideout…
她希望我被藏起来
and she wanted me hidden.
当我醒来时…
Well, I came to…
在一座疯狂的房♥子里
in the Crazy House.
在那里发呆了一会后…我想是我疯了
And for a while there, I thought it was me that was crazy.
经历过了这些事后
After what I’d been through,
任何疯狂的事情…都显得来那么正常
anything crazy at all seemed natural.
但我对一件事很清楚…就是她
But now, I was sane on one subject: her.
我了解她
I knew about her.
她想杀了班尼斯特 她和格瑞斯比串通
She’d planned to kill Bannister, she and Grisby.
格瑞斯比这样做只是为了瓜分班尼斯特的钱
Grisby was to do it for a share of Bannister’s money.
格瑞斯比就是那样想的
That’s what Grisby thought.
当然 在他完成她的目标后
Of course, she meant to kill Grisby, too,
她也要灭口
after he’d served his purpose.
这个可怜的白♥痴♥ 他甚至还没那样做
Poor howling idiot. He never even did that.
他杀了布鲁姆 而这不是计划的一部分
He went and shot Broome and that was not part of the plan.
布鲁姆 在死前会也许会去警♥察♥局
Broome might have got to the police before he died.
如果警♥察♥顺着线索找到格瑞斯比
And if the cops traced it to Grisby,
警♥察♥就会让他招供…
and the cops made Grisby talk…
他就会全盘说出…那她就完了
he’d spill everything, and she’d be finished.
因此她 必须让格瑞斯比闭嘴 而且要快
She had to shut up Grisby, but quick…
我就是替罪羊
and I was the fall guy.
[哈哈镜迷宫]
在这儿我们不用担心有人偷听
In here. We’re less likely to be heard.
我想你想杀的是你的丈夫
I thought it was only your husband you wanted to kill.
为什么你不试着理解我?
Why don’t you try to understand?
乔治被安排去杀亚瑟
George was supposed to take care of Arthur…
但是他太蠢 竟然杀了布鲁姆
but he lost his silly head and shot Broome.
在那之后我知道我不能再相信他
After that, I knew I couldn’t trust him.
他疯了
He was mad.
他必须死
He had to be shot.
– 那我呢? – 我们可以远走高飞
– And what about me? – We could have gone off together.
去太阳升起的地方
Into the sunrise?
你和我?还是你和格瑞斯比?
You and me? Or you and Grisby?
我爱你
I love you.
江山易改 本性难移
“One who follows his nature keeps his original nature in the end.”
但你不知道人性中还有更美好的一面吗?
But haven’t you heard ever of something better to follow?

No
我就知道我会看到你们两个
I knew I’d find you two together.
如果我没有看到 埃尔莎 我可能 还被蒙在鼓里
If I hadn’t, Elsa, I might have gone on playing it your way.
你不清楚这一点…但你故意引我来这
You didn’t know that, but you did plan for me to follow you.
你喝多了
You’ve been drinking.
我猜想你认为如果在这把我杀了…
I presume you think that if you murder me here…
你可以栽赃给你的水手朋友
your sailor friend will get the blame,
然后你就可以远走高飞去挥霍我的财产
and you’ll be free to spend my money.
亲爱的 你并不是唯一想杀死我的人
Well, dear, you aren’t the only one who wants me to die.
我们的好朋友 地区检察官先生…
Our good friend, the district attorney…
现在一定很想看看我留给他的那封信
is just itching to open a letter that I left with him.
是一封关于你的信 亲爱的
The letter tells all about you, Lover…
因此你最好别开枪
so you’d be foolish to fire that gun.
有镜子所以很难分辨
With these mirrors, it’s difficult to tell.
你在瞄准我 是吗?
You are aiming at me, aren’t you?
我也瞄准你了 亲爱的
I’m aiming at you, Lover!
当然 杀了你就等于杀了我自己
Of course, killing you is killing myself.
我如此爱你
It’s the same thing.
但你知道 我已经厌倦我们两个这样了
But, you know, I’m pretty tired of both of us.
你是一个聪明的女人 但你犯了太多错误
You know, for a smart girl, you make a lot of mistakes.
你应该让我活下来
You should have let me live.
你会需要一个好律师
You’re going to need a good lawyer.
先是他和乔治…
He and George…
现在是我
and now me.
就象鲨鱼一样 看见血就疯狂
Like the sharks, mad with their own blood…
开始自相残杀
chewing away at their own selves.
确实
It’s true.
我犯了太多错
I made a lot of mistakes.
你说过这个世界太黑暗 我们没法逃离
You said the world’s bad. We can’t run away from the badness…
你说对了 但你说我们不能抵抗
and you’re right there. But you said we can’t fight it.
我们只能和这黑暗共处 与它妥协
We must deal with the badness, make terms.
然后它们才愿意与你打交道
And didn’t the badness deal with you…
最后按它的条件达成协议
and make its own terms in the end, surely?
你可以抵抗 但能得到什么?
You can fight, but what good is it?
再见
Goodbye.
– 你说我们不会赢? – 不 我们赢不了
– Do you mean we can’t win? – No, we can’t win.
把我的爱带到那太阳升起的地方
Give my love to the sunrise.
我们也不会输…除非我们罢手
We can’t lose either, only if we quit.
你不会罢手吗?
And you’re not going to?
再也不会了
Not again.
噢 麦克…
Oh, Michael…
我害怕
I’m afraid.
麦克?回来
Michael, come back here!
麦克?求求你
Michael, please!
我不想死
I don’t want to die!
我不想死
I don’t want to die!
我通知了警♥察♥ 但我知道 在他们赶到之前
I went to call the cops but I knew she’d be dead…
她就会死
before they got there.
我也自♥由♥了
And I’d be free.
班尼斯特给检察官的信帮了我
Bannister’s note to the DA would fix it.
从法律上说我清白了
I’d be innocent officially.
但是清白是什么?听起来真愚蠢
But that’s a big word, “innocent.” “Stupid” is more like it.
每个人都曾被别人欺骗
Everybody is somebody’s fool.
唯一可以忘掉的方法就是时间
The only way to stay out of trouble is to grow old…
所以我想随着时间的流逝我会忘掉一切
so I guess I’ll concentrate on that.
也许我会活很久 以致于我会忘掉她
Maybe I’ll live so long that I’ll forget her.
也许到死也不会
Maybe I’ll die trying.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!