Mother’s not still in the bed, is she?
妈妈不再睡床了 不是吗
That’s not funny.
这不好笑
Here it is. Wallis likes the very best.
就是这个 威利斯只喜欢最好的
I don’t care what woman you carry on with at night,
我不关心你晚上跟哪个女人暧昧
as long as you show up for duty in the morning!
只要你白天履行身为国王的职责
Wallis is not just some woman I am carrying on with.
威利斯不只是跟我暧昧
We intend to marry.
我们准备结婚了
Excuse me?
你说什么
She’s filing a petition for divorce.
她正在申请离婚
Good God.
老天
Can’t you just give her a nice house and a title?
你就不能给她间好房♥子 再给她封个爵位吗
I’m not having her as my mistress.
我不会让她做我的情妇的
The Church doesn’t recognize divorce,
教会不允许离婚
and you are the… head of the Church.
而你正是… 教会的领袖
Haven’t I any rights?
我难道一点权利也没有吗
Many privileges…
你有很多特权
Not the same thing.
不是一回事
Your beloved common man may marry for love,
平民都能为了爱情结婚
why not me?
我怎么就不行
If you were… a common man,
你要是… 一个平民
on what basis could you… possibly claim to be King?
又凭什么加冕为王
Sounds like you’ve studied our wretched Constitution.
听起来你对我们这悲惨的宪法很有研究
Sounds like you haven’t.
听起来你没研究
That’s what this is about.
这就是你的目的吗
Brushing up. Hence, the elocution lessons?
从演讲课开始 反复练习
That’s the scoop around town.
这可是镇上的奇闻
I’m trying to…
我是想
Yearning for a larger audience are we, B-B-B-B-Bertie?
想再多些听众吗 博 博 博 博 博迪
Don’t…
别
What’s that?
别什么
I’m sorry, I…
抱歉 我…
Younger brother trying to push older brother off the throne..
弟弟想把哥哥赶下王位
P-P-P-P-Positively medieval.
还 还 还 还 还真老套
Wallis.
威利斯
Ah. Where have you been all this time?
你上哪儿去了
Who have you been talking to? Never you mind.
你跟谁聊天呢 不要你管
What a very complicated little King you are.
你究竟是怎样一个让人难以揣摩的国王呢
I try to be.
你喜欢就好
All that work… down the drain.
所有的努力都付之东流
My own brother…
我亲生的哥哥
I couldn’t say a single word to him in reply.
我居然对着他一个字都说不出来
Why do you stammer so much more with David than you ever do with me?
为什么你跟大卫说话比跟我说话结巴得多
Because you’re bloody well paid to listen!
因为你收了一大笔钱听我说话
Bertie, I’m not a geisha girl.
博迪 我可不是陪聊的艺伎
Stop trying to be so bloody clever!
别说俏皮话了
What is it about David that stops you speaking?
大卫怎么会让你说不出话
What is it about you that bloody well makes…
你是怎么回事 他妈成天
you want to go on about him, the whole bloody time.
没完没了纠结这个问题
Vulgar but fluent. You don’t stammer when you swear.
粗鄙 但很流利 你骂人的时候从不结巴
Bugger off!
滚蛋
Is that the best you can do?
你只会骂这个吗
Well, bloody bugger to you, you beastly bastard.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你这禽兽不如的混♥蛋♥
A public school prig can do better than that.
公共学校的道学先生都比你会骂人
Shit!
日
Shit, shit, shit.
日 日 日
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
日 日 日 日 日 日 日
Shit! Shit! – Yes!
日 日 这就对了
See how defecation flows trippingly from the tongue?
看脏话从舌尖喷涌而出
Because I’m angry!
因为我怒了
You Know the f-word?
你会说那个F开头的词吗
Fornication?
通奸
Oh Bertie.
博迪 别装
Fuck.
操
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fucking fuck!
操 操 操 操它的操
Fuck, fuck and bugger!
操 操且兽♥性♥大发
Bugger, bugger, buggedy, buggedy.
鸡♥奸♥ 兽♥奸♥
Buggedy, fuck, fuck, ass
鸡♥奸♥ 操 操 菊花
Yes! You see! Not a hesitation! Balls, balls, fuckety shit, shit,
没错 你看 一点也不打磕 鸟 鸡♥巴♥ 操日 日
Willy, shit and fuck! And tits.
日 混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥ 操 操 奶头
Dad? What’s going on?
爸
Sorry. Finish your homework
抱歉 做作业去
Well…That’s a side of you we don’t get to see that often.
我们很少见到你这一面
No. No we’re not supposed to really, not publicly.
我们不该这样的 不能公开这样
Let’s get some air.
出去透透气吧
No, Logue, I don’t think that’s a good idea.
不 罗格 我不认为这是个好主意
What’s the matter? What’s got you so upset?
怎么了 什么让你这么沮丧
Logue, you have no idea.
罗格 你都想不到
My brother is infatuated with a woman who’s been married twice.
我哥哥迷恋一个结过两次婚的女人
She’s asking for a divorce and David is determined to marry her.
她正在申请离婚 而大卫决定要娶她
Mrs. Wallis Simpson of Baltimore.
巴尔的摩的威利斯·辛普森夫人
That’s not right. Queen Wallis of Baltimore?
不对 以后就是巴尔的摩的威利斯皇后
Unthinkable.
难以想象
Can he do that?
他能这么做吗
Absolutely not. But he’s going to anyway.
当然不能 但他决意如此
All hell’s broken loose.
所有事情全乱套了
Can’t they carry on privately?
他们不能偷偷的继续吗
If only they would.
要是他们愿意就好了
Where does that leave you?
你的立场是什么
I know my place.
我知道我的本份
I’ll do anything…
我会尽我一切所能
in my power to keep my brother on the throne.
让我哥哥继续留在王位上
Is it that serious?
你是认真的
Your place may well be on the throne.
也许做国王是你的本份
I am not an alternative to my brother.
我不是我哥哥的替代者
You can outshine David.
如果你是国王 你会做的比大卫更好
Don’t take liberties!
别乱说
That’s bordering on treason.
这近乎叛国
I’m just saying you could be King. You could do it!
我只是说你可以做国王 你能做到
That is treason!
这是叛国
I’m trying to get you to realise…
我只是想让你明白
you need not be governed by fear. I’ve had enough of this!
你不用被恐惧控制 够了
What’re you so afraid of?
你到底在怕什么
Your poisonous words!
你这些讨厌的话
Why’d you come to me?
那你为什么来找我
You are not some middle class bugger,
你可不是什么中产阶级人士
who needs elocution lessons so you can chit-chat…
上了演讲课去跟别人胡扯
Don’t instruct me on my duties!
别对我的事指手画脚
I’m the son of a…. King.
我是国王的儿子
The brother of a king.
国王的弟弟
You’re the disappointing son of a brewer!
你只是酿酒师没出息的儿子
A jumped-up jackeroo from the outback!
一个澳洲乡下来的暴发户
You’re nobody.
你什么都不是
These sessions are over!
疗程结束
It’s not because she’s an American. That is the least of it.
不是因为她是美国人 那不算什么
It’s because she is a soon to be a twice divorced American,
是因为她是一个就要离婚两次的美国人
And the King, as head of The Church of England…
而国王作为英国国教的最高领袖
can not marry a divorced woman.
不能娶一个离过婚的女人
And Sir, I apologize for the nature of this.
阁下 我对此感到遗憾
According to Scotland Yard,
根据苏格兰场的调查
the King has not always possess exclusive rights to Mrs. Simpson’s favours and affections,
国王并不是辛普森夫人唯一的爱人
sharing them with a married used car salesman,
她另有一个情人 是个二手汽车商人
a certain Mr Guy Trundle.
名叫盖伊·特兰德尔
In addition, it is also rumoured…
而且 还有传言说
Hitler’s ambassador, Count von Ribbentrop,
希♥特♥勒♥的大使 坎特·冯·李宾特洛普
sends her 17 carnations every day.
每天给她送十七支康乃馨
Should His Majesty continue to ignore the advice of His Government,
如果你哥哥继续无视内阁的忠告
he must abdicate.
他必须退位
Otherwise His Government has no choice but to resign.
否则内阁别无选择 只能辞职
Prime Minister,
首相
you’d leave the country without a… a government?
你要让这个国家没有内阁