-Sliced. -Yeah.
-今天是大日子 -你真疯狂
-This is our big day. -You’re crazy.
我们通常吃粗面包
We usually do rustic ciabatta.
我知道
I know it.
爸 妈 我今晚去乔家过夜
Mom, Dad, I’m going to spend the night at Joe’s.
好的 宝贝
Oh, okay, honey.
可我做好晚饭了
Well, I already made dinner, though,
带点蔬菜汤 你和乔一起喝
so take some vegetable soup for you and Joe.
不用啦 谢谢
Uh, no, thanks.
没人爱喝蔬菜汤 妈
No one likes vegetable soup, Mom.
这…
Well…
好吧 我们在假装之国
Okay, we’re in Pretendland, I guess.
“没人爱喝蔬菜汤”
“Nobody likes vegetable soup.”
-听见了吗 -听见了
-Did you hear this, honey? -I heard it.
-天啊 -他是你儿子
-Oh, my God. -He’s your son.
告诉托伊先生 汤里放点白米饭
Listen, tell Mr. Toy to put some white rice underneath it.
特别好吃
It’ll be delightful.
妈 不 不要蔬菜汤
Mom, no. No vegetable soup.
我们不喝蔬菜汤
We’re not eating vegetable soup.
我去拿饭盒
I’m getting a Tupperware.
嗨 带个西红柿
Here, take this tomato.
天啊
Jesus.
没事吧 胖子
You okay, fatty?
没事
No.
不 我没事
No, I’m not.
我真的好紧张
I-I’m really nervous.
咱们真要搬出来住
We’re really doing this, huh?
对 没错
Yes, we are.
我从没干过这种事 乔
I’ve never done anything like this, Joe.
有点被吓倒了
It’s starting to freak me out.
我也没干过
Well, uh, neither have I.
要的就是这样
Kind of the point.
是啊
Yeah, yeah, I know, I know.
乔 每次我做重大决定前
Just, okay, before I make a big decision,
都要对自己说
I always, you know, say to myself,
“我要去干了 除非上帝在30秒内给我明确预示”
“I’ll do it unless God gives me a definitive omen in the next 30 seconds.”
你看 这是我的愚蠢小迷信
So, you know, it’s just some dumb superstition I have.
如果你不想这样 没关系
If you don’t want to do it, that’s fine.
不过…
But…
一起来吗
Do you want to?
行啊
Sure, yeah.
就是…
It’s…
对 就是闭上眼睛
Yeah, so just like, close your eyes, and yeah.
你明白的
You got it.

Oh.
好啦 走吧
Okay, let’s go.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
不行 打雷了
No, no, that was thunder.
明显的恶兆
Definitely a bad omen.
得啦 只是打雷
No, come on, that was thunder.
那是树 这是石头
That’s a tree. This is a rock.
走吧 哥们 这是大自然
Come on, man, it’s nature.
不是什么恶兆
It’s not an omen.
有点常识吧
Have some common sense.
-“常识” -又不是乌鸦叫让咱们滚蛋
-“Common sense”? -It’s not like a raven told us to go away.
好吧 我们去干吧
Yeah, we’re doing this.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
好了吗
Ready?
好 咱们拆包吧
All right, let’s unpack.
我来早了
I came early.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
这哥们
Dude.
哦 天啊
–Oh, my God.
太好了
Fuck, yeah.
派崔克
Patrick.
你♥妈♥的♥
What the f…? Jesus.
-几点了 哥们 -管它呢
-What time is it, man? -Who cares?
咱们在树林里
We’re out in the woods.
树林里没时间
There’s no time in the woods.
咱们探险去吧
Let’s go exploring.
-什么 -什么
-What? -What?
树林里当然有时间了
Of course there’s time in the woods.
你到外面 看看…
You go outside and you look at the…
太阳 在天上升得越高
the sun, and the higher it is in the sky,
天就越晚
the later it is in the day.
“我们以丧失友谊的痛苦庄严发誓
“We do swear, under pain of friendship lost,
“决不对任何大人说起这件事
“to never speak of this enterprise to any adult,
“决不泄露这个地点和所有参与者
“and to never betray its location or its participants,
“从今往后 我们自己烧水
“and from this day forthwith to boil our own water,
“自己打猎 自己盖房♥
“kill our own food, build our own shelter
自己当家做主”
and be our own men.”
好 给每样东西都起个酷名
All right, we need cool names for everything.
要酷要神秘
Like, awesome, mythical names.
-不 不要 -要不就叫…
-No, we don’t. -Or, uh…
命运之林
The Trees of Destiny.

Oh!
-不 -不 地图
-No. -No! The map!
啊哈
Aah!
-派崔克是摔跤手 -非常优秀
-So, Patrick’s a wrestler? -Oh, very good one.
-优秀摔跤手 -对 很棒
-Yes, a good one. -Very good wrestler.
是希腊罗马式还是竞技式
So what’s that, Greco-Roman or arena?
别回答这问题
Don’t answer that.
希腊罗马式 什么是竞技场式
Greco-Roman. What’s arena?
竞技场式是专业的
Arena is pro.
你认为乔会离家出去
Do you think that Joe would run away
-证明他的观点 -等等
-to prove a point? -Oh, hold on now.
我们不知道他们是不是离家出走
We don’t know that they’ve run away.
派崔克没有理由离家出走
I mean, there is absolutely no reason that Patrick would run away.
他不会离家出走
Not for Patrick to run away, no.
-好吧 -你说的对
-Okay. -You’re right.
这不是典型的绑♥架♥
It’s a classic kidnapping.
他们带走了孩子 罐头食品和面条
They took our children and the canned goods and pasta.
我不想承认这点
All right, look, I hate to admit it,
可弗兰克说得对 我们只能假设
but Frank is right. Right now, we have to assume
这是自愿走失
that these are voluntary disappearances.
哇 你怎么知道的
Wow. What do you know?
警♥察♥总是把他们的 爱尔兰式程序强加于人
The police, always pushing their pig Irish agendas.

Whoa.
基南太太 我保证
Mrs. Keenan, I assure you,
现在除了找你儿子没别的程序
there is no other agenda than to find your son right now.
不 爱尔兰人是欧洲黑鬼
No. The Irish are the blacks of Europe.
欧洲黑鬼
The blacks of Europe.
-哦 天啊 -别说啦
-Oh, my God. -Period.
-这话够猛的 -不是…
-That’s powerful stuff. -That’s not…
好啦
Okay, wow.
宝贝 我就是爱尔兰人
Sweetheart, I’m Irish, okay?
我们现在压力巨大 队长
We’re under a lot of stress, Captain.
对不起了
I’m sorry about…
派崔克是我们的独子
You know Patrick was our only boy.
-是的 -你知道吗
“Is.” -Did you know that?
-知道 -你知道
-Yes, I do. -Did you?
我很清楚
I’m well aware.
听着 根据报告
Listen, according to the report,
有80到100美元的食物和家用器皿丢失
$80 to $100 in food and housewares is missing.
托伊家丢失了一套工具
From the Toy house, we are down a tool set,
烧烤用品和大约240美元现金
grill utensils and about $240 in cash.
我想我们不会提出起诉
Now, I presume we’re not pressing charges.
弗兰克 你要起诉乔吗
Frank, would you like to press charges against Joe?
这次不会
Not at this time.
他还拿走了大富豪游戏 显然是报复我
He took the Monopoly, too. Obviously to spite me.
也许他只是想有东西能记起你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!