How much longer?
我也不知道 比亚乔
I have no idea, Biaggio.
机灵着点 会走出去的
Let’s just keep our wits, and we’ll get out of here.
咱们在什么地方
Where are we?
他们找不到的地方
Someplace they won’t find you.
什么
What?
走吧 哥们
Let’s go, man.
回家还远着呢
We got a long walk home.
喂 嗨
Hello? Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我就是想问问
I just wanted to make sure
你昨晚没挨枪子吧
that you didn’t get shot last night.
没有…
No. No, no, no.
我还活着呢
I survived.
和一个叫比亚乔的一起跑了
I, uh, wound up getting stuck with that kid Biaggio, though.
我和他说过一次话
Oh, yeah, I spoke to him once.
他告诉我 他叔叔死于挑战者号♥爆♥炸♥
He told me that his uncle died on the Challenger.
那就是太空航行的代价 对吧
That’s the price of space travel, right?
可不是嘛
Uh… yeah, sure.
嗯 你听听这事
Um, so get ready for this.
昨晚保罗扔下我跑了
Paul skedaddled on me last night.
那也太不仗义了
Uh, wow, that’s… that’s a dick move.
把工具从车道上挪开
Tools–out of the driveway now.
-我打电♥话♥呢 -哦
-I’m on the phone. -Oh.
我才不管呢 快去
I don’t give a shit. Right now.
你那边没事吧
Is everything okay there?
-不 -你是谁 派崔克吗
-No! -Who is this? Patrick?
-我是凯莉 -凯莉 女孩子哦
-Kelly. -Kelly. A girl.
-这可真是惊喜 -爸
-Jesus, that’s a pleasant surprise. -Dad…
听着 凯莉 乔现在不能说话 他被禁闭了
Listen, Kelly, Joe can’t talk right now because he’s grounded.
7:30前他给你打过去
He will call you back sometime
那是给他新规定的睡觉时间
before his hot new bedtime of 7:30.
祝你晚安
You have a good night.
好吧
Okay.
快挪工具去
Tools. Now.
如果工具弄坏 你就整个暑假
And if they’re ruined, you’re going to work
干活来赔 我说话算话
the whole set off this summer. I mean it.
不管你送报纸
A paper route.
帮别人卖♥♥玉米
Big Chief Indian Corn.
还是踢球卖♥♥唱 我不管
Goddamn Ohio Soccer Jazz. I don’t care.
随你干什么
You have your pick.
从今天起 不许再胡闹
This bullshit ends today.
行 谁怕谁啊
Yes, it does.
我不能这么走一整天 乔
I can’t walk all day like this, Joe.
快到了 再走50米吧
Okay. We’re almost there. Just 50 yards.
快到哪儿了
Almost where?
带我来树林看什么
What the hell could you be showing me in the woods right now?
这是什么 乔
What is this, Joe?
想要看日出还是日落的房♥间
You want your room facing sunrise or sunset?
什么
My What?!
这就是咱们盖新房♥的地方
This is the site of our new house, man.
什么 你是说树屋
What, like a tree house?
不 是真正的房♥子
No, like a real house.
我要搬出来 咱们都搬出来
I’m moving out. We’re moving out.
说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
不♥穿♥袜子我妈都不许我
My mom won’t let me walk
在家里到处走
around the house without socks on.
她肯定不让我们搬到树林里住
She’s definitely not going to let us live out here in the woods.
谁也找不到咱们 派崔克
No one will find us out here, Patrick.
房♥子 地方 都是咱们的
This house, this land, it’s ours!
咱们自己定规矩
We make the rules, you know?
像男人一样
Like men!
这么说咱们要搬到这里
So we’re just going to move out here
从零开始盖房♥子
and, uh, build a house from scratch?
那有什么难的
How hard can it be?
等等 这孩子来干什么
Hold on–what is this kid doing here?
不知道
I don’t know.
我不敢让他走
I’m afraid to tell him to leave.
不知道他有什么本事
I don’t know what he’s capable of.
别管他了
Forget him.
和我一起动手干吧
Break ground with me, man.
对不起 乔 我不能这样做
Look, I’m sorry, Joe, but I can’t do this.
到家给我打电♥话♥吧
Call me when you get home.
派崔克
Patrick?
你今天穿这件蓝衬衫
So you wore the blue shirt today?
不♥穿♥那件有口袋的
Not the one with the pocket?
-他已经穿蓝的了 -是啊
-He’s got the blue one on. -Yeah.
注意你的态度 先生
Whoa, rope in the attitude, mister.
这是跟你妈说话
This is your mother you’re speaking to.
-好啦 孩子 -嗯
-Come on, buddy. Come on. -Huh? Huh?
-对不起 爸 -他这是给谁看呢
-My word. -Sorry, Dad. -Who is he doing a show for?
天啊 好像对着镜头
Oh, my gosh, I know, it’s like he’s on camera.
附近有女孩吗
Are there girls around?
肯定有
Yeah, there must be. Uh-oh.
找女孩呢
Girl check.
找比基尼女孩
Checking for a girl in a bikini.
没有啊 我一个都没看见
-Nope. I don’t see one.
荷尔蒙飙升
Those hormones are a-ragin’.
喂
Hello?
我也加入
I’m in.
-什么 -建房♥子
-What? -The house.
我要参加
I’ll do it.
好啊 妈的 好啊
Yes! Yes! Holy shit! Yes!
太好了
Okay. Awesome.
咱们明天动工
Well, we’ll break ground tomorrow.
好的
Yeah, right.
喂
Hello?
乔 你整天不在家 怎么跟你♥爸♥说
Joe, what do you tell your dad when you leave all the time?
就算说话 我也不会告诉他
If we were talking, I still wouldn’t tell him shit.
你们俩怎么了
Jesus, what happened between you two?
没怎么
Nothing.
他是个孤独的老顽固
He’s just an old, lonely prick,
趁我还没变成他
and I want to get out of there
赶紧搬出来
before I end up anything like him.
乔
Joe?
能跟你说句话吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
-你弄的 -对
-You made this? -I did.
没花多长时间 没用几天
Took very little time. Very few days.
“我叫贾马尔·科罗拉多 我们绑♥架♥了你儿子
“My name is Jamal Colorado, and I have kidnapped your son.
“他现在没有受伤害
“He is unharmed, and will stay that way
“只要按规矩办 他就不会受伤害”
if you abide by the following rules.”
“贾马尔·科罗拉多”
“Jamal Colorado”?
“安芬尼·得克萨斯”
“Anfernee Texas”?
“迪肖恩·犹他”
“D’Sean Utah”?
对 我按丹泽尔·华盛顿 的方式起的名:
Yeah, I decided on the format of Denzel Washington:
黑鬼的名字加上州名
a black first name, followed by a state.
去他的 咱们不用那个
Yeah, fuck that. We’re not using those.
比亚乔
Okay, Biaggio,
你心意很好 可计划很烂
good effort… although very poorly planned out
而且…
and, um…
有严重的种族歧视
savagely racist.
我不想什么都不干
I just didn’t want to do nothing.
爸 嗯…
Dad, um…
我今晚想住在派崔克家 可以吗
I’m gonna spend the night at Patrick’s tonight, if that’s okay.
可以 一定要7:30前上♥床♥
Okay, and make sure you’re in bed by 7:30.
我会给基南家打电♥话♥
I’ll call the Keenans.
自♥由♥
Freedom!
去你的吧 弗兰克
Fuck you, Frank!
我买♥♥了意大利传统面包
Honey, I got the classic ciabatta bread.
-终于有货了 -你越来越疯狂
-They finally had it. -You’re getting wild.
-切片的 -是啊