-Will Prince. -Oh, my gosh, what does he play?
-超级英雄 -演超级英雄
-Superhero? -Oh, he plays a superhero in this one.
是超级…不过没斗篷
Kind of a supe… Not a cape, though.
-对 电影叫海姆利希 -超级棒
-Yeah, it’s called Heimlich. -The darnedest thing.
我说 愿意跟我一伙吗
Come on. You want to be my buddy?
愿意 太愿意了
Yes. I would love that.
田纳西州换派克大厦
Tennessee for Park Place.
快点 赶紧的
Right now, straight up.
成交
Done.
给你
You got it.
什么 不 哇 哇…
What? No. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
-男人在说话 乔 安静 -对 安静
-The men are talking, Joseph. Pipe down. -COLIN: Yes. Quiet.
安静 只有男人能说话
Quiet, everybody, except for the men.
-这屋里我们说了算 -扯淡 爸
-We’re in command of the room. -This is bullshit, Dad.
你们要把我挤出游戏
You’re pricing me out of the goddamn game.
该你了
Your roll, JoJo.
你们串通一气
This is collusion.
爸 拜托
Dad, come on.
这样有点残酷 弗兰克
Yeah, it’s kind of cruel, Frank.
不 不
No, no.
他生气因为他不想在这儿
He’s just mad because he doesn’t want to be here,
所以情绪不好
so he’s being a little shit.
-这下好了 -哦 不
-Oh, great. -Oh, no.
乔 别走呀
Joe, don’t go.
他不玩了 干得好 爸
He’s quitting. That’s nice work, Dad.
他没事
He’ll be all right.
让他走好啦
Let him walk it off.
派崔克 你一直是每天洗那只脚吗
Patrick, have you been washing that foot every day?
潮气会从护脚套渗进去聚在里面
Because moisture can get trapped in there from the brace.
吉姆·汉森就是那样死的
That’s what killed Jim Henson, you know.

Oh…
咱们说什么呢
What the hell are we talking about?
派崔克 会吹口哨吗
Ooh, Patrick, can you whistle?
我喜欢你和我一起吹口哨
I like it when you harmonize with me on the whistling.
-你去哪儿 派崔克 -撒尿吗
-Patty, where you going? -Got to go potty?
操 他又来这套
Oh, shit, he’s doing it.

Joe!

Joe!

Joe…
我报告一起盗窃案
Yeah, I’d like to report a theft.
妈的
Goddamn it!
对 他叫弗兰克·托伊
Yeah, his name is Frank Toy.
棕色头发 不知道多高
Brown hair, uh, height unknown.
我再打给你
I’ll call you back.
你这浑小子
You son of a bitch.
可是…
But…
乔的这个坏习惯 如果哪天
The problem with Joseph’s habit
你们家真有紧急情况
is that one day there will be an actual emergency
或暴♥力♥犯罪 怎么办
or violent crime coming from this house.
是啊 现在天还不算太晚
Yeah, well, the night is still young.
托伊先生 听过”狼来了”的故事吗
Uh, Mr. Toy, are you familiar with “The Boy Who Cried Wolf”?
听过 我也是在地球上 度过童年时代 所以…
Yes. I experienced a childhood on the planet Earth, so…
没错 我听过
yes, I’ve heard of that one.
你以为你能以讽刺口吻
Do you think you can apply it to my situation
用那故事来比喻我的情况吗
in an allegorical fashion?
好 那是个…
Okay. It’s a…
-故事 讲的是一个孩子 -好了 好了
-a story that involves a boy who… -Ah, ah, ah…
-总是喊”狼来了” -别说了
-constantly cries “wolf.” Stop.
后来狼真的来了 他不知道这故事
And when the wolf finally comes… He doesn’t know it.
-对不起 那孩子喊什么 -狼来了
-I’m sorry, “The Boy Who Cried” what? -Wolf.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -咱们走吧
-Fuck you. -Let’s go.
-那孩子喊什么 -别说了
-“The Boy Who Cried” what? -Stop talking.
-狼来了 -给我滚开
-Wolf. -Get the fuck off my porch
趁我没把你老二踹掉
before I knock your dick in the dirt.
-好啦 走吧 -我又没说错话
-Come on, let’s go. -I don’t see what the problem was.
-冲我嚷什么 -该讲”三只小猪”了吧
-Why are you yelling at me? -What’s next? Three Little Pigs?
事情会好的 我发誓.
It gets easier. Okay? Honest. I swear.
你这样看 两年之内
Look at it this way: In two years,
他就会巴不得你离开家
he’s going to pay for you to leave.
是啊
Yeah.
这话听着可能很不靠谱
Uh, look, this may sound desperate,
不过我头脑100%清醒
but I am 100% lucid, okay?
别笑 我是…
Don’t smile, ’cause I’m…
-不笑 -别笑 这事很严肃
-Don’t. -No, this is very serious.
-我说真的呢 -我也很认真
-I am serious. -I’m taking you so seriously.
15分钟我就能收拾好
I can be packed in 15 minutes.
带我去格兰维尔吧
Just take me with you to Granville.
求你啦
Please.
好 我可以带你走
Okay, I would.
完全可以 不过…
Totally would, but…
爸爸会不断来找我们
Dad would want to come visit us all the time,
那我可受不了
and that just wouldn’t work for me.
-你真差劲 -所以…
-You’re lame. -So…
别跟他较劲了
take it easy on him.
-你越来越帅了 -嗯
-You’re getting so handsome. -Yeah. Yeah.
-我爱你 -嗨 别碰我
-I love you. -Hey, don’t you touch me.
你喜欢哦
You love it.
哦 嗨 嗨
Oh, hey. Hey.
-你好 -我给你拿啤酒
-What’s up? -Okay, I am going to get you a beer
你跟大家一起嗨
so you can catch up.
好的
Okay.
-你好 哥们 -嗨
-What’s up, dude? -Hey.
家庭之夜怎么样了
How was, uh, fake family night?
哦 挺好的
Oh, it was great.
没出什么事
Nothing went wrong.
警♥察♥也没来
The police didn’t come.
我爱我爸
I love my father.
妈的
Shit.
-给你拿啤酒来了 -谢谢
-Okay, I have beer for you. -Hey. Thank you.
-嗨 -嗨 凯莉
-Hello. Hello. -Hello, Kelly.
-你好吗 -挺好 你呢
-How are you? -I’m good. How are you?
我没你那么醉
I’m not as drunk as you are.
我看你够醉的
I think you are.
-能喝你的酒吗 -不能
-Can I have your beer? -No.
对不起 哥们 酒快没了
Hey, sorry, bro. Keg’s almost tapped.
一年级的没酒喝
No beer for freshmen.
可他现在二年级了 保罗
Oh, but he is a sophomore now, Paul.
对不起 宝贝
Sorry, babe.
不行啊 哥们
No dice, bro.
哦 老兄
Oh, man.
你们这帮小混♥蛋♥
You little fuck-suckers!
我们还要睡觉呢
We’re trying to sleep!
这是公共场所 老兄
It’s public property, bro!
什么
What?
谁告诉你们的
Who told you that?
我们自己想的
We assumed!
我不相信那老家伙
I don’t trust that old guy.
他眼睛后面有阴影
He has a shadow behind his eyes.
你站在那边多久了
How long have you been standing there?

Hello.
这可不是答案
That’s not an answer.
你们这帮小王八蛋
You little shit dicks!
-哦 天啊 -天啊 快跑…
-Oh, my… -Jesus! Let’s go, let’s go.
干什么呢 快跑啊
What the hell are you doing, guys? Come on!
-哦 天啊 -快 快跑
-Oh, my God! Oh, my God! -Let’s go! Let’s go!
快 快跑…
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
乔 咱们跑了得有半英里了
Hey, Joe, do you know we’ve been walking for half a mile?
瞧这惨样就知道
I can tell by how much we’ve bonded.
咱们迷路了
Well, we’re lost, and, um…
你这么长时间一句话没说
you haven’t said a word this entire time, so…
还要走多远

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!