-哦 天啊 -哦 上帝
-Oh, God. -Oh, my living Christ.
哦 妈的
Holy shit.
哦…
Oh…
乔 不 不 不 乔
Joe, no! No, no, Joe!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 蛇
Fuck you, snake!
他还有意识
He’s awake.
-你没事吧 -它咬到我了
-You’re okay. -Did it get me, man?
-是的 咬了一小口 -一小口
-Yeah, a little bit. Um… -Small bite. -Okay.
爸 蛇头和蛇身分开
Dad, take the head and the body
埋在两个坑里 明白吗
and bury them in two separate holes, do you understand?
毒液会招来别的蛇
The venom will attract other snakes.

Okay.
-爸 快去 -好的
-Dad, now! -Okay.
你能不能别那样吸气
Can you not just, like, suck it out of him?
毒液已经渗到血液里了
The venom has already entered his bloodstream.
咱们得把他弄走
Okay, we got to get him out of here.
-哦 -天啊
-Oh! Oh! -My God.
也许有好处
Maybe that’s good. Maybe that’s good.
也许能从体内排出来
Maybe he got it out. Maybe he got it out of his system.
爸 能把车开过来吗
Dad, can you bring the car up?
能 我扛过来吧
Yeah, I’ll just… I’ll carry it, I guess,
要不就飞过来
or fly it over the forest.
不行 车开不过来
No, I can’t bring the car up here!
你的玩笑一点都不好笑
Your jokes are not funny right now!
别吵啦 一点用都没有
Guys, stop yelling! This isn’t helping anything!
-他越来越糟了 -天啊 他要放弃了
-He’s getting worse. -Oh, my God, he’s really letting it go.
-你尿裤子了 -他在发烧
-You’re pissing yourself, kid. -Guys, he is burning up.
咱们得把他弄出去
We need to get him out of here.
你能走一点吗
You up for a little walk, buddy?
你们俩先去
All right, look, you two, run up ahead,
把车开到树林边上 越近越好
pull the car up as close as you can to the mouth of the woods.
-会开车吧 -操 会啊
-You know how to put it in gear? -Fuck, yeah.
说话注意点 好 快 快点
Watch your mouth. Good, good. Let’s go! Let’s go! Move!
来吧
Come here.
这股味 你吃芦笋了
Did you have asparagus?
挺住
Hang on.
试试这些吧
Uh… try these.
这么说
So…
你真的相信 自己看见天堂了
you honestly believe that you saw Heaven?
是啊
Yes.
那里有好多恶魔
There were many demons.
不过我现在更好更结实了
But I’m better now. Stronger.
如果再来一遍 我还会宁愿被咬
If I had to do it over, I’d get bitten again.
我知道你会的 比亚乔
I know you would, Biaggio.
你是个好朋友
You’re a good friend.
我什么时候说过
Remember when I said,
“如果再来一遍 我还会宁愿被咬”
“If I had to do it over, I’d get bitten again”?
你刚刚说的
You… you just said that.
我说错了 我决不会再去让蛇咬了
I was wrong. I would never do that again.

Joe.
我…
I…
我从礼品店给你买♥♥了这个
I, um, got this for you from the gift shop.
上面有个鹰 那是蛇的天敌
Uh, it has an eagle on it, the snake’s natural enemy.
“你远远胜过他人”
“You’re miles above the rest.”
他们没有写着
I-I guess they didn’t have one that said, uh,
“你用急速血液氧化 拯救我脱离痛苦的死亡”
“You saved me from an agonizing death by rapid blood oxygenation.”
有啊 不过没信封
Uh, they did; just no envelopes.
我说 乔…
Look, Joe, just…
我们不约会不等于说
just because we’re not dating
我一点都不关心你
doesn’t mean that I don’t care about you at all.
我们甚至不知道你是死是活
We didn’t even know if you were dead or not.
知道吗
You know?
我真想给你个拥抱 可我不知道
I would give you a hug or something, but I don’t know,
你是不是不想靠近我
maybe you don’t want to be anywhere near me.
没有 拥抱一下没事
No. A hug can work.

Hey.
他没事了吧
Is he okay?
没事了
Uh, yeah.
比亚乔在里面
Biaggio is in there.
好啦
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
再见 老兄
See you, bro.
这凯莉是谁呀
So, who’s this Kelly?
派崔克的女朋友
Is that Patrick’s girlfriend?
是啊 好像是那么回事
Yep. Looking that way.
看样子是个要人命的
She looks like a real heartbreaker.
没错
Yes.
干得很棒啊 乔
You were very good, Joe.
之前在树林里
In the woods, before.
棒吗
Good?
很棒
Yeah.
非常棒
You were very good.
我真为你骄傲
I was really proud of you.
谢啦
Thanks.
我现在是个男人了吧
Guess I’m a man now, huh?
正向那方向发展
You’re getting there, bud.
不用着急
No need to rush.
中风警报
Stroke alert.
B楼五层514房♥间
Fifth floor, building B. Room 514.
中风警报
Stroke alert.
这个 嗯…
So, uh…
你和卡罗尔之间怎么样了
how are things between you and Carol?
卡罗尔
Carol?
你是说我在臭水沟
You’re referring to the spider woman
捡到的那个蜘蛛女
I found in the gutter?
就是臭水沟捡到的
That you found in the gutter, yes.
-那个啊 -对 就是那个
-That’s the one. -The same. One and the same.
这个嘛…其实卡罗尔
Things, uh… things are actually
和我的关系已经变冷
cooled down between Carol and me.
说不清楚 我也不知道
It’s baffling. Just… I can’t quite
到底从什么时候关系变冷的
pinpoint the exact moment when everything went south.
-是吗 -真伤脑筋
-Yeah. -It’s a puzzle.
挺遗憾的
Sorry about that one.
没关系啦
It’s okay.
反正也没戏
It wouldn’t have worked anyway.
她不会…
She didn’t…
我也说不清…
I don’t know, she…
她不会让我兴奋
she didn’t make me nervous.
跟你妈不一样
Not like your mom did, anyway.
而人需要那样
And you need that.
知道了 知道了
I know. I know.
那边怎么回事
What’s going on over there?
派崔克刚才犯傻来着
Patrick’s just being an idiot.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!