I thought I would get away with it.
而且 我以为他 至少得15了吧
Plus, I thought he was, like, at least 15, you know?
哦真的吗 – 我 我第一个纹身是我
Oh, really? – I got… Yeah, I got my first tattoo…
他到底多大了 – 9岁
How old was he? – Nine.
你以为他15了
You thought he was 15?
是的 我简直 – 你是不是抽太多了
Yeah, I’m fucking… – Maybe you’ve been smoking too much.
我可能就是蠢
I think I’m just stupid.
嗯
Uh…
你得看看我妈最近
No, you should see my mom, though.
自从我妹妹走了以后就很奇怪 – 是吗
It’s so weird since my sister left. – Yeah.
她总是在哭 而且
She’s just crying all the time and, like,
她总是想跟我聊天 跟我待着
she’s trying to talk to me and hang out with me. – Mm.
有一天 她让我陪她去逛商场
The other day, she asked me to go to Nordstrom Rack.
我差点就自刎了
I almost slit my throat.
那你去了吗
Did you go?
没有 我假装睡着了
No. I pretended to be asleep.
拜托 她 她可能就是想有个人陪陪她
Oh, come on, she… Maybe she needs company.
你妹妹走了以后她很孤单
She’s lonely without your sister.
没错 她 她肯定会寂寞的
Yeah, she’s-she’s, she’s gonna be lonely.
你是没看见她在我妹妹欢送派对上的样子
I mean, you should’ve seen her at my sister’s send-off party.
就 就很奇怪
It was, it was really weird.
你们给你妹妹办欢送会了
There was a party?
是啊
Yeah.
为什么没邀请我
Why wasn’t I invited?
邀请你去高中毕业派对
To a high school graduation party?
那 都有谁去了
Well, who was there?
就 就是
It was, you know, it was just
家人 之类的
family and… shit.
怎么 你不想让我和你家人在一块吗
What, you don’t want me to be around your family?
从我十岁开始就认识他们了
I’ve known them since I was ten.
嗯 就是
Well, yeah, I just…
我以为你不会感兴趣的
I didn’t think it was something you would want to go to.
我错了
I’m-I’m sorry.
拜托 这也太扯淡了
Come on, that’s fucked up.
怎么了 这怎么扯淡了
Why? Why is that fucked up?
因为我们 你懂的 我们不一般
Because we’re, you know, doing something here.
我们 我们什么不一般了
We’re… Are-are we doing something here?
我也不知道 我以为我们不一般
I don’t know, we’re starting a thing.
就是 咱俩睡也睡了 玩也玩了
I mean, we’re having sex and we’re hanging out a lot.
就我以为 – 我以为咱俩就是
I mean, it’s… – I thought it was just, like,
就是 没这么认真的关系
more, you know, casual than that.
你懂吗
You know?
那你是说 你生命中的重要时刻不希望我陪着你吗
Well, you don’t want me to go to any, like, life events?
生命 生命中的重要时刻是什么
Life… What’s a life event?
什么 我都不知道那什么意思
What does that, what does that even mean?
算了 随便吧
You know what? It’s fine.
怎么了 – 没事
What? – No, it’s fine.
你回来
Come back.
我错 等等
I’m sor… Wait.
等
Wai…
你知道吗 你说的没错 – 什么
You know what? You’re right. – What?
你这话什么意思 我从来都是错的
What are you talking about? I’m never right.
不 这次你没错 我们就这样吧
No, you’re right. We shouldn’t do this anymore.
我不想咱俩再这么继续下去了
I don’t want to fucking do this anymore.
你说什么呢 我不明白
What are you talking about? I don’t understand.
这事就不对 是个小失误
It was all a mistake. It was a mistake.
但没事 咱俩现在达成共识了
But it’s fine. We’re on the same page.
咱们的关系跟以前一样
We’ll go back to what it was before.
我会像对奥斯卡和里奇那样对你
I’ll treat you like I do Oscar and Richie.
我不是这个意思
I-It’s not even that.
就是 我还不知道我到底想要什么
It’s just, like, I-I don’t know what I want yet.
我还在试着理清头绪
Like, I’m trying to figure my shit out.
你说得对 你应该这样 好好整理整理
And you should. Please do. Figure your shit out.
但以后我不会跟你上♥床♥了 好吗
But we’re not gonna have sex anymore, okay?
我得走了
I got to go.
我应该请你跟我一起去的
I should’ve invited you to the party!
我也不知道那是我人生的重要时刻
I didn’t know it was a life event!
哦 哦
Oh. Oh.
我已经跟医院说好了 到时候直接付钱
I-I already arranged to, uh, pay directly at the hospital.
但如果你想让我付你支票 你等我两分钟 好吗
But if you want a check, just give me two minutes, okay?
不不不 我 我想付这个钱
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. I’m-I’m… I-I want to pay.
我来付 这钱我来付
I’m gonna pay for it. I’m gonna pay for it.
不不不 我会付的
No, no, no. I’m gonna pay for it.
而且我也 我会跟斯考特好好谈谈
And I’m, and I’m also gonna talk to Scott
这事太过分了 简直疯了
because that was totally out of line, totally nuts.
对 我明白
Yeah, I-I understand that.
但 听着 我就是想跟你道个歉
But, uh, look, I just wanted to apologize, okay?
我 上次我有点失控了
I-I got a little out of control before, uh…
我 我让愤怒冲昏了头脑
You know, I just, I let my anger get the best of me.
破了当初下的决心
Broke my stupid resolution.
天啊 还不是因为这样我的婚姻才破裂了
God knows it’s what messed up my marriage,
我 我真的很想跟你道歉 可以吗
and I-I just really wanted to apologize, okay?
我 我当时很烦躁
I mean, I was upset,
但我不应该那样表达自己
but I-I shouldn’t have conveyed it that way.
你不用道歉
There’s no need to apologize.
是我的孩子先胡来的 这样不好
My kid’s being a fucking lunatic. It’s not cool.
我 我也反应过激了 他没什么错
Oh, I… I overreacted. He’s fine.
不 这还只是冰山一角
No, it’s the tip of the iceberg.
害 孩子嘛 好多都这样
Ah, you know, lot of kids do stuff like this.
嗯 孩子才不这样呢
Mm, kids don’t do stuff like this.
他就差没在树林子里
He did the second-worst thing
那啥了你儿子了
you could do to a kid in the woods.
不管怎么样吧 我之前不应该那样对你
Well, either way, I shouldn’t have behaved the way I behaved.
我真心向你道歉
So, I’m truly sorry.
我接受你的道歉 这很好
Apology accepted. It’s nice.
这附近的人可不都这样
Don’t get many of those around here.
谢谢 – 哦 这样可能
Thanks. – Oh, hey, this might seem
有点突然 但是
a little crazy, but, uh…
我能请你喝杯咖啡吗
can I take you out for a cup of coffee?
斯考特给我纹了这个
So, Scott did this.
哦 这是个可卡犬吗
Oh. Is that a cocker spaniel?
不不 这是我女儿
No. No, that’s my daughter.
我女儿克莱尔
That’s Claire. – Oh.
哦 没错 我看
Oh, yeah, yeah. I can…
我以为 – 没事
Yeah, I just thought… – No, it’s okay.
我以为那是耳朵 – 没事
I thought those were ears. – Um, it’s okay.
那是她的头发 – 是的 我明白了
That’s her hair. Okay, yep. – I know. I hear that.
斯考特16岁的时候有了他第一个纹身
Scott got his first tattoo when he was 16.
哦 这样 – 他纹了个科米蛙
Oh, okay. – It was of Kermit the Frog.
哦
Oh.
还挺可爱的 – 是啊 是啊
That’s kind of cute. – Yeah, yeah.
抽大♥麻♥的科米蛙 嗯
Kermit smoking a joint, so…
抽大♥麻♥的科米蛙
Kermit smoking a joint?
天 我怎么不记得芝麻街里
Geez, I don’t remember that episode
有这么一集 哈
on Sesame Street, huh?
还挺好笑的 他是个幽默的孩子吧
That’s kind of funny. He’s a funny kid, then, huh?
他特别好笑 – 是吗
Oh, he’s so funny. – Yeah?
他真的很好笑 – 你觉得他会事业有成吗
He’s so funny. – You think he’s gonna stick it out?
嗯 我也不知道
Uh, well, that I don’t know.
我 我曾把他送去艺术学校 但他退学了
I mean, I sent him to art school, but he quit.
他 他没法集中 因为
He-he couldn’t really focus ’cause… – Oh.
他有注意力缺失症 所以他
He also has ADD, so he…
反正 他是个有注意力缺失症的纹身艺术家
Anyway, he’s a tattoo artist with ADD.
嘿 你知道吗
Well, you know what?
我们消防局里的所有人
All the guys down at the firehouse,
他们都有纹身之类的
they all have tattoos and stuff, you know.
我自己是没有纹过 但是
Personally, I never got one, though, you know.
你知道 我也不是反对这个事
You know, not that I have anything against them.
我就是 我总觉得我太怂了
I just, I just always felt I was too pasty.
消防局 哈 – 是的
So, the firehouse, huh? – Yeah.
那个消防局