Guys, I don’t think that’s a good idea.
拜托 我们不听你的
I mean… we don’t listen to anything you say.
没错 – 是啊 你说你到底为什么老提意见呢
Yeah. – Yeah, I mean, why do you even try to give us advice?
那么 你想要什么样的纹身
So, what do you want a tattoo of?
惩罚者
The Punisher.
惩罚者 – 行吧
The Punisher? – Okay.
狠角色啊 哥们 – 好吧
That’s tough, man. – All right.
他可以选任何图案 但他选了惩罚者
He could’ve said anything. He said The Punisher.
没问题 我可以的 是这个吗
Oh, yeah, I could do that. Is that it?
没错 是他
Yeah, that’s him.
你确定吗 – 确定
Are you sure? – Yes.
能否请你给我你的法定许可
Do I have your legal permission to do this?
允许 – 对我来说就够了
Yes. – That’s good enough for me.
你们觉得呢 – 可以成为呈堂证供
How about you guys? – Holds up in court.
你们都听到了 好嘞
You guys heard it. All right.
唷 他不能给你许可 他才十岁
Yo, he can’t get consent. He’s ten.
那么 别乱动好吗 这纹上了可就洗不掉了
Now, hold still, okay? ‘Cause it is permanent.
伙计们 停下 快停下
Yo, guys. Stop. Stop, stop, stop.
表情严肃一点 – 别担心 哥们
Put your game face on. – Don’t worry, dude.
这玩意也不过就是会跟你一辈子
This will just be on you for the rest of your life.
开始了
There you go.
看看这个坚强的小伙 – 好样的
Look at you, tough guy. – There you go.
我不想纹了
I don’t want to do it! – Uh…
我不纹了 – 可是我得把这纹完了
I don’t wanna! – Well, I got to finish it.
现在只有一条线 – 冷静点 哥们
Now there’s just a line. – Calm down, man.
这会让你看上去很傻 坐回来 放轻松 – 冷静点
You’re gonna look stupid. Sit back down. Relax. – Calm down.
坐下 继续 -放松
Sit down. Do it. – Relax.
哇 嘿 -嘿 -嘿
Whoa! Hey! – Hey! – Hey!
快跑 快跑孩子 -嘿
Hey, run! Run, kid! – Hey!
跑快点 小屁孩 快跑
Run, little man! Run!

Run!
该死
Goddamn it.
我他妈的还信了他了
I fucking believed in that kid, man.
刚开始看着挺坚强 下一秒就怂了
He seemed so tough at first, uh, but then immediately wasn’t.
所以我才不跟千禧一代玩啊 哥们
That’s why I don’t fuck with millennials, dude.
我再说一遍 我们也是千禧一代
Again, we are the millennials.
他老这么说 但我都不知道他在说什么
He keeps saying that, but I don’t know what that means.
我后悔跟你们交朋友了
I regret my friendship with you guys.
你好 我叫雷蒙德·毕夏普
Yeah, hello. My name’s Raymond Bishop.
这个是我儿子 哈罗德 跟人家问好 哈罗德
This is my son, Harold. Say hello, Harold.
对不起
I’m sorry.
这是怎么了
What’s going on?
是这样 你儿子好像在树林那边
Well, it seems your son was down in the woods
给别人免费纹身 而我儿子上了他的当
giving out free tattoos, and my son was one of his victims.
什么 我 我不太明白
What? Well, I-I don’t understand.
你怎么知道是我儿子 你怎么找到这里的
How do you know it was my son? How’d you get this address?
我有我的办法 相信我 我有门路
I have my ways. Believe me, I have my ways.
你是警♥察♥吗
Are you a cop?
不 我是个消防员 行了吗 我玩命工作
No, I’m a fireman, okay? I work for a living.
看看这个 你能相信吗
Look at this. Do you believe this?
看这里 你看到这条线了吗
You see that there? See that line?
我不知道这是得烧掉还是怎么样
I don’t know if you burn these off or what,
但这个必须得给我弄掉
but we’re taking care of this
而且你得承担所有费用 你明白吗
and you’re paying for it, you understand me?
我都不知道这是什么 – 斯考特
I don’t know what this is. – Scott! Oh.
我 我真的很抱歉
I am… I’m so sorry.
我 我
I-I-I…
我工作的医院有一台激光美容仪
There’s an aesthetic laser at the hospital where I work,
可以把这个去干净了
and it can completely remove it.
呃 我能给你打折
Uh, I get a discount.
我 这钱我来付
I’m-I’m gonna pay for the whole thing.
我有点语无伦次了 我感到抱歉
I don’t know what I’m saying. I’m… I feel terrible.
你应该抱歉
You should feel terrible!
看看这个
Look at that!
怎么了 哦妈的 – 啊 终于来了
What’s up? Oh, fuck. – Ah, there he is.
你给我滚过来 – 嘿 他跟我说他18岁了
You get your ass out here! – Hey, he said he was 18.
他看上去像4岁 你个傻♥逼♥ 不好意思
He looks like he’s four, you fucking moron! Sorry.
他同意了 – 他骗人
He consented! – He’s lying.
哈罗德 拜托 -他当然是在骗人
Harold, come on! – Course he’s lying!
你同意没有法律效力 他才9岁
You can’t have consent! He’s nine years old!
爸爸 咱们走吧 你这样我很尴尬
Dad, let’s go. You’re embarrassing me.
我们不走 好吗
We’re not going anywhere, okay?
他还是个小孩
He’s just a little kid!
你♥他♥妈♥的是哪根筋搭错了
What the fuck is wrong with you?!
呃 他在林子里乱窜
Uh, he was roaming around in the woods.
说想要个纹身 当时你在哪呢
He wanted a tattoo. W-Where were you?
我他妈的在工作
I was at fucking work!
去你的吧 – 你给我出来
Fuck you! – Hey! – Come out here!
我要是你 我现在就乖乖闭嘴
If I was you, I’d shut your fucking mouth,
要不然我现在就报♥警♥
because I can call the cops right now
你马上就得进局子
and have your ass thrown in jail.
我犯了什么法 – 你给孩子捅针眼了
For what? – For sticking needles in a kid’s arm,
你个瘾君子
you fucking dope!
他是你带大的吗 你教他什么了到底
Did you even raise him? Did you even raise him?
是这样 没必要报♥警♥
You know, there’s no reason to call the cops.
这事我能处理 他我也能处理
I can handle this and I can also handle disciplining him.
切 明显你处理不了 要不然你儿子也不会年过中年
Well, clearly you can’t or you wouldn’t have a middle-aged son
还住在你家 到处给未成年人瞎纹身
still living at home, tattooing minors against their will!
是我让他纹的
I asked him to do it.
不是他的错 – 听见了吗 这才是个汉子
It’s not his fault. – That’s right. That’s my man.
去 车里待着 哈罗德 去
Go wait in the car. Harold, go on.
以后不许对我这么大声
And don’t raise your voice at me, either.
回见了 哈罗德
Later, Harold.
谁要跟你再见 别忘了看路
Don’t say goodbye to my kid. Look both ways.
两边都要看 – 回你房♥间
Look both ways! – Go to your room.
我看了 – 怎么说话呢
I am! – Watch your mouth.
顺便告诉你 我没有人到中年
For your information, I am not a middle-aged man.
我才24岁 现在我要回房♥间了
I’m a 24-year-old man, and I’m going to my room
因为我他妈的想回去了
’cause I fucking want to.
你在这房♥子带大的这玩意是人吗 哈
What kind of fucking animal are you raising in this house, huh?
发♥票♥我肯定会拿来
I’m bringing you the bill.
我才不管花了多少钱
I don’t care what it costs, all right?
这他妈的算什么事啊 – 好的
I mean, what the fuck is going on around here? – All right.
给我一天的时间 我给你预约激光
Just give me a day to arrange the laser.
行 另外
All right. You know, you know something?
他爸爸在吗 爸爸在哪里
I-Is his father home? Where’s his dad?
我 我也不想对着你大喊大叫
I-I don’t, I don’t want to fucking yell at you.
他爸爸不在了
He’s deceased.

Oh.
呃 呃
Well, uh…
我 呃 很抱歉
I’m, uh, sorry for your loss.
我肯定如果他爸爸还在
I’m sure if he was still around,
他肯定也会同意的
he would agree with the fact that,
就是 这钱还是应该你们来付
you know, you should still pay for it.
像漫画里面一样大的山羊胡
Comically huge mustache.
他是不是长这样
Is this what he looked like?
他就长这样
That’s exactly what he looked like.
你看上去很害怕 – 是的
You’re scared of me. – Yeah.
唷 他 他 这没什么好笑的
Yo, he-he… And that’s not funny.
他就这么冲进来 开始大喊大叫
He burst into the door, started screaming,
气得胡子乱飞乱跳
and his mustache was flapping all over the place.
乱飞乱跳 – 他看上去像强手棋的那个人
Flapping. – He looked the Monopoly Man.
非常吓人
It was terrifying.
“注意看路
“Look both ways!
两边都得看”
Look both ways!”
简直神经 – 但我还是得说
Fucking maniac. – But I will say,
在树林子里给小孩纹身可不算什么好主意
probably not a good idea to tattoo children in the woods.
那可不 – 你有可能会惹上麻烦的
Yeah, probably. – You know, you could get in trouble.
是啊 有可能 – 你为什么要这样
Yeah, you could. – Why did you do that?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
我还以为不会有事的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!