No one comes here.
我们只能跟这儿的土著混♥蛋♥们过一辈子了
We’re stuck with the fucking pricks that live here.
你在骂我们
You’re talking about us.
还当着我们的面
Right in front of us.
凯尔西:是啊 算是吧
Yeah, kinda.
我是想说 没人愿意来
I mean, no one comes here.
没有任何人员流动 那家伙 都有两百岁了吧
There’s no flow of people. That guy’s, like, 200.
咱们小时候就认识他
We’ve known him since we were six.
为什么咱们这儿不能像布鲁克林一样酷
Why can’t we be cool like Brooklyn?
没有道理我们不能像布鲁克林一样酷啊
There’s no reason we shouldn’t be cool like Brooklyn.
我们这儿景色美 离城市又近
We got amazing views. It’s close to the city.
物价便宜 居民和蔼 真是没道理
It’s cheap. Nice people. It makes no sense.
我们算是新泽西瞧不起的唯一的地方了
We’re, like, the only place that New Jersey looks down on.
垃圾场得你从太空都能看见
You could see the garbage dump from space.
这地方也就这样了
This place is never gonna change.
不会的 肉类加工厂区不就改变了
No, it happened to the Meatpacking District,
还有那个村儿
the Village.
布鲁克林原来也是个操蛋的地方
Brooklyn used to be a fucking shithole.
咱们就是下一个了
We are next.
我要参加公务员考试
I’m gonna take my civil service test.
我要在城里工作 在城市规划部门
I’m gonna work in the city, in city planning.
你们看着吧 这地方即将成为下一个威廉斯堡
You watch, this place is gonna be like fucking Williamsburg
十年内建成 – 里奇:别 别介 我们可不想要
in ten years. – No, all right? No. Nobody wants that.
为什么你想在市里干城市规划的工作
Why do you want to work in the city and do city planning?
听着就无聊
That sounds so boring.
我觉得布鲁克林更好
I feel like Brooklyn is better.
我曾经跟一个住布鲁克林的人约过会
I dated a guy that lived in Brooklyn.
他是个调酒师
He was a mixologist.
他用牛奶做冰块
He made ice cubes out of milk.
他真是太有品味了 – 奥斯卡:闭嘴
He was so classy. – Shut up!
我爱史泰登岛
I love Staten Island.
这里好的没话说
It’s amazing.
很快人们就将看到这一点 相信我
And people are gonna see it soon, trust me.
斯科特:你要是这么爱这里
Well, if you love it so much,
干嘛不让我把它文在你身上
why don’t you let me tattoo it on you?
不 我可不会再让你给我文身了
No, I’m not gonna let you tattoo me again.
好吧
Fine.
那我也需要一个可以文的人
Well, I need somebody to tattoo.
我 我都没人可文了
I’m, I-I’m running out of…
里奇 你呢 兄弟
Come on, Rich. What about you, man?
别看我 哥们 – 为啥
Don’t even look at me, dude. – Why?
你文的东西太丑了
Your work is mad inconsistent.
奥巴马文的不对
Obama ain’t right.
斯科特:我只是把眼睛文错了 好吧
I got the eyes wrong, okay?
里奇:哪儿哪儿都不对
He’s not right.
好嘛 这个文身伤到我了
All right, man, this has hurt me, all right?
我再也没有黑人朋友了
I don’t have any black friends anymore.
我再也不能去理发店了
I can’t go to a barber shop no more.
你把奥巴马文错了 没有比这严重的问题了
You got Obama wrong. Ain’t nothing worse than that.
你呢 伊戈尔 你要文条龙还是啥吗
What about you, Igor? You want a dragon or something?
哦 我可真喜欢你的文身
Oh, I love your tattoos.
我弟弟
My brother?
太像了
It’s a spitting image.
是啊 是我的代表作之一 – 是我的最爱
Yeah. It’s one of the best. – It’s my favorite.
不不不 这是我的最爱
No, no, no, no. This is my favorite.
哦 这个真的精彩
Oh, you killed that.
可不 眼睛上很下功夫了 – 只是
Yeah, I really worked hard on the eyes. – Just…
真是可爱 我喜欢那个菊花
He’s so cute. I love his butthole.
它时刻提醒我我有个肚脐眼
It reminds me that I have a belly button.
我还是算了 – 那什么 我得走了
So, I’m good. – Yeah, I got to go.
看你上赶着送文身真是悲哀
Watching you beg to give tattoos is too sad.
吓死我了
And that’s freaking me out.
斯科特:快完事儿了
We’re almost done.
马上
Almost.
好了
All right.
大功告成 -看起来很不错啊
You’re all done. – That looks really good.
是啊 我是说
Yeah, I mean, I wish
我希望你能让我文点儿更酷的 但也可以了
you’d let me do something cooler, but yeah.
卧♥槽♥ 好疼 太疼了吧
Oh, fuck no. That hurts so bad.
又一个傻帽文身 – 斯科特:是啊 但 但我喜欢那种疼痛感
Another dumb tattoo. – Yeah, but I-I like the pain.
疼痛才是文身的真谛
The-the pain is the whole point of getting tattoos.
难道你不喜欢那种 文身的时候
Don’t you just love when you’re getting tattooed,
深入骨髓的痛 让你的神经颤动
and it hits the bone and pinches a nerve,
那就像
and you’re like…
我对疼痛不感兴趣
I’m not a fan of the pain.
你不应该让他文你的 好吧
You shouldn’t let him do it to you, all right?
他发挥不稳定
He’s inconsistent.
奥斯卡:我觉得那个文身很傻
I think that tattoo’s dumb.
那你们看见图案的时候就该告诉我
Y’all should’ve told me when you saw the design.
上面说:取关我
It says, “Unfollow me.”
本来你粉丝也不多啊
You don’t even have that many followers.
卡拉关注我了
Carla follows me.
兄弟 她不是真人 – 奥斯卡:卡拉不是真人
Bro, she’s imaginary. – Carla not real.
卡拉不是真人 哥们儿
Carla’s not real, dude.
里奇:要我们说多少遍啊
How many times do we have to say this?
斯科特:她不是真人
She’s not real.
我讨厌这虫子
I hate bugs, dawg.
我是土匪
I’m a gangster!
斯科特:别 那是只蜜蜂 老兄
No, that’s a bee, bro!
奥斯卡:那边有个孩子
There’s a kid down there.
哟 小孩儿 – 哟
Yo, kid! – Oh, yo.
哟 小孩儿 你好啊 – 哦草 那儿有个孩子
Yo, kid, what’s up? – Oh, shit, there is a kid.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在海滩溜达吗 过来 上这儿来
You hanging out on the beach? Come here, come here.
别害羞 我们不会害你
Don’t-don’t be shy. No stranger danger here.
我不碰你
I’m not gonna touch you.
你好吗 小老弟 – 你在干什么
What’s up, pal? – What are you doing?
我在找我朋友
I’m looking for my friend.
我在找我朋友
“Looking for my friend.”
你想跟我们当朋友吗
You want to be friends with us?
我们是好人
We’re the good guys, right?
你可以跟我们一起玩儿 小老弟 – 来吧
You can hang out with us, pal. – Come on.
来跟我碰拳 把你的拳头放在这儿
Let me get some of that. Put it right there.
你入伙了
Ho! – You gang.
是我们的人
Part of the gang.
我们的人
Gang.
那是什么
What’s that?
这是纹身枪
Uh, it’s a tattoo gun.
我在给哥们纹身
I was giving the homeys tattoos.
我也想纹身
I want a tattoo.
小老弟挺狠的啊 – 真的吗
You’re a tough guy? – Really?
行啊小伙子 你确定要纹身吗 – 我确定
Sure, young guy. You want a tattoo? – Yeah.
哥们 这孩子想要纹身 小老弟行啊
Dude, kid wants a tattoo. That’s my guy right there.
老哥 你不能给他纹身
Bro, you-you can’t give him a tattoo.
他还是个孩子 – 来吧来吧
He’s a little kid. – Yeah, there we go.
想纹身吗 – 我总得找个人练练手
You want a tattoo? – Bro, I got to practice on something.
没错 – 他看上去不小了
Yeah. – He seems old enough.
是真汉子吗 – 当然
You a tough guy? – Yeah.
你是纯爷们
You a badass.
来 老弟 给咱们秀一下肌肉
Come on, show those muscles, kid.
两只手 两只手 – 好样的
Come on. Both arms, both arms. – Yeah, there you go.
举起来 – 肌肉猛♥男♥秀仅对内部开放
Put ’em up. – You got tickets to the gun show?
秀出来秀出来 – 就是这样 – 好样的
There it is. There it is. – All right. – There we go.
你叫什么名字 – 哈罗德
What’s your name? – Harold.
那我叫你哈利
I’m-a call you Harry.
不行 叫我哈罗德
Don’t. It’s Harold.
好吧
Oh. – Okay.
好小子 – 我喜欢他
Hell yeah. – I like this kid.
我的生命里就缺一个他
I need him in my life.
是个人才
He has structure.
兄弟们 我不觉得这是个好主意